Ch.19- Ice cream

I Loved You....

Changwoo's POV:

I didn't realize i had yanked the blanket that hard until Hyomi was suddenly very close to me. I could tell she was shocked and for some reason i wanted to see what other facial expressions she could make. Before i realized what i was doing, i had suddenly found that my lips had met hers. What...did i do?!  The moment they touched, we both pulled back surprised. She stared at me with  confused and dazed eyes and suddenly went outside. I ruffled my hair in fustration. AISH!! LEE CHANGWOO!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! KISSING HER LIKE THAT SO SUDDENLY?! ASDFGHJKL.....aish....jinja.....mianhae Hyomi....i....didn't know what i was doing....

Hyomi's POV:

  I couldn't believe what had just happened. Changwoo kissed me....changwoo KISSED me....CHANGWOO KISSED ME?!?!?!? As i ran out the front door, i had suddenly bumped into Kwangmin and fell.

"Hyomi?! Are you okay? I'm sorry!" he said helping me up. I bit my lower lip in confusion. What was that...what was that.....WHAT WAS THAT?! Kwangmin eyed me suspiciously and suddenly grabbed my hand and we started to walk to a near by store. 

"Ya-yah, where are you taking me suddenly?" i asked him still being dragged. 

"Just follow me," he said still looking forward and not looking at me. His hand was firm yet gentle as it was still holding my wrist. When we arrived, Kwangmin immeditally bought two strawberry short cake ice cream and we were suddenly walking to the park. He led me to sit on a swing and he took the other handing me a ice cream. I was too shocked to say anything. Everything happened too fast. The kiss, Kwangmin showing up and buying me ice cream, and now at the park.

"So what happened?" he asked me eating his ice cream. I looked at him surprised and sighed. 

"Why were you in our drive way Kwangmin-ah?" i asked him eating my ice cream.

"I was suppose to come and play games with Changwoo, but seeing as you were about to run away, I've stopped you," he said casually. Eyy this weird person -__- Kwangmin suddenly stood up and threw away his ice cream stick and sat back on the swing.

"So come on, tell me what happened," he urged on. I started to remember Changwoo's lips on mine and i felt my heart\ rate rise like crazy.

"I'm gonna keep asking you until you tell me Hyomi," he said suddenly serious. I glanced at him and he was staring at me intently. Or is he staring at my ice cream? I started to eat my ice cream again and started to talk.

"You have no idea how much has happened in these two days Kwangmin..." i said as i tried eating the rest of my ice cream. He suddenly grabbed my hand that was holding the ice cream and ate the last piece. 

"Yah!!!!" I said as he swallowed it down. 

"You took too long," he said wiping the cream off his lips. I frowned and got up to throw my ice cream stick away, but he stopped me and threw it away himself. I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"Continue," he said.

"........are you being serious right now Kwangmin? I am seriously not in a good mood..." i said slightly annoyed.

"Hurry!! Just tell me woman!" he said furrowing his eye brows. I pursed my lips together in fustration at his stubborness.

"*sighs*.......My parents....they...got in a car accident and...are..uhm....in the hospital....." i said looking away from him trying to hide my tears. He didn't say anything and i continued.

"They have...really bad injuries.....We don't know if they'll make it or not..." i spoke my voice wobbly. I heard him stand up and was prepared to be left alone, but he appeard behind my swing and lifted my face to see his. He was upside down, but i could still tell he was very serious. He wiped away my tears and a small smile crept across his face.

"You may have a pretty face, but you don't look good with tears in your eyes," he said as i frowned at him. He laughed and said," from this angle, your smiling you know." I rolled my eyes and he continued to hold my head to face his. And then i suddenly saw Changwoo's face making me remember the incident from earlier. I bit lip and closed my eyes trying to forget.

"SO there is something else," he spoke poking my cheek making me open my eyes again to see him even closer to my face. I'm pretty sure he could feel my cheeks growing hotter.

"Y-yah-yah why are you so close?!" i said almost yelling. 

"So you'll tell me what else happened, I know theres something else Hyomi, you're a bad liar haha," he said slightly pinching my cheeks.

"What are you talking about? N-nothing else happened..." i spoke softly trying to avoid his eyes, but it was no use as he was still holding my head up to look at him.

"Did you and Changwoo have a fight?" he asked me as he moved he closer. I shut my eyes tightly and said," HAJIMAYO!!!!"

"Waeyo? You act like i'm going to kiss you or something," he laughed as he let my head go and came to stand in front of a flustered me.

"I wouldn't do that to you Hyomi..." he said in a whisper. "Anyway! What did he do that made you run out of the house?"

I looked at my shoes trying to debate if i should tell him or not. If i tell you.....what will you do?......Should i even tell you?....What will Changwoo say?....Why did Changwoo even do that?......Why is Kwangmin here?....Where theres Kwangmin, there's bound to be Youngmin wo where is he?.....AIsh...whats wrong with me....That kiss.....what did it even mean? My first kiss.....stolen by one of my closest childhood friends....

"Yah, Kim Hyomi, you can't get out of this no matter how you try not answer," he shrugged and sat ont he woodchipped ground sitting nicely. I looked up to meet his eyes and saw they were calm and steady.

"Changwoo and I.........We......Ki------"

"Is that you Hyomi?" i heard a female voice say. I looked passed Kwangmin to see Krystal with the same boy as before. I think his name was Taemin? Kwangmin looked at them then looked back at me ans whispered," Do you who that is?" I nodded and whispered back," And don't you know them as well?" He nodded slowly and stood up. I too got up and together we both walked towards the two. Krystal was smiling from ear to ear and Taemin had a warm smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo Krystal-ssi, Taemin-ssi," i said as i bowed making Kwangmin bow too. They bowed to us too and suddenly Krystal asked," Why are you two here at the park alone together?" 

"Oh, we were just having ice cream and talking is all,' i laughed nervously. Kwangmin looked at me and his eyes said," We're not done yet Kim Hyomi." I pretended not to notice and said," What brigns you guys to this park?"

"We were just walking around because Krystal- noona's sister lives around here," Taemin said finishing it with a cute eye smile which through me off a bit.

"Oh kuraeyo?" I said as i let a smile ripple across my face.

"You must be from Boyfriend am i righ?" Krystal asked suddenly interested in Kwangmin. He looked around nervously and nodded. Whats wrong with him?? 

"Kwangmin and i knew each other awhile back haha," Krystal laughed innocently. I started to have a feeling Kwangmin was getting uncomfortable and decided to leave.

"Well...uhm...it was nice seeing you again Krystal-ssi and Taemin-ssi, but we have to go....i hope we see you again though," i said as i tugged on Kwangmin's shirt and we were walking back to Changwoos house. I didn't know if i was ready to see him so i tried to walk as slow as possible. Then i almost forgot what Krystal had said.

"Kwangmin and i knew each other awhile back haha,"

I suddenly stopped and said," What happened between you, Youngmin, and Krystal?" Kwangmin was surprised at my question and nervously laughed.

"N-no-not-nothing.....don't worry about it..." he said continuing to walk on. 

"Why won't you two tell me anything....even though i tell you two everything..." i muttered hurt. Kwangmin sighed at my tone and said," Back then...." I looked up at him waiting for his answer.

"Youngmin-hyung....and Krystal-noona....dated."

Krystal's POV:

I watched the two leave quickly and as soon as they were out of sight, i looked at Taemin.

"Did you get the picture?" i asked him snatching his phone and searched through the pictures. ANd sure enough there was the picture of her sitting on the swing and Kwangmin holding her head up to face him. It was a beautiful picture, yet i could feel my blood boil from disgust.

"Get ready to send this to the media," i tossed the phone back to Taemin who almost dropped it. I breathed in satsified.

"Neh noona," he said as he sent the picture to a broadcasting station. I smirked and started walking again. This will be fun won't it? Haha. I'm a genius.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I can't believe tomorrows already Friday.....Summers going by too fast TT-TT Anyway xDD How'd you enjoy that ChangwooXHyomi moment? LOL >__< Too bad it only lasted for a second ;ppp Anyway xD I'll try to update tomorrow before i leave to a friends house for the weekend :/ Promise it'll be a good one ;3 Thanks for the comments and new subbies <3 I'm really happy that you guys are reading this xDD Please comment more :)) It gives me some ideas on what i can do next xDD Subscribe and Comment <33 Thanks ~ <333

-Kana

 

 

: