Ch.24- We're Here For You

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

I pulled away from Myungsoo's hug and wipped my tears away. No more crying...it's not gonna help umma and appa get better....The infinite members came pouring in one by one and all sat in different parts of the room. Sungjong sat by me and rubbed my back trying to reassure me and Sungyeol sat by Myungsoo holding his shoulder for support.

"If....you ever need to a place to stay....you're always welcomed here," Sunggyu said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"You're Myungsoo's Sister...so that means you're practically our sister too even though we barely know you haha," Dongwoo laughed trying to lighten up the mood. I smile crept across my face and i said," Thank you.." Myungsoo looked at all s and whispered a thank you.

"Hey everyone....Myungsoo said thank you," Sungyeol yelled. Everyone laughed including me and i started to feel slightly better, but nothing could hide the fact that my parents were both on the bridge of death. Then my stomach started to growl. The room back silent and everyone laughed again.

"Are you that hungry?" Woohyun laughed. I nodded with slight embarressment. Myungsoo suddenly stood up and said," Let's go out to eat...if you starve, you yourself might be able to live." I smiled at my brother's humor and stood up too. All the members stood up and together, we all left to go eat.

"Myungsoo-oppa...do you really think....umma and appa...will be okay?" i asked him quietly so only us two could hear. 

"I don't know Hyomi...i really don't know...we just have to wait till tomorrow and let fate take its toll...." he replied his voice wobbly. Suddenly, Sungjong was standing by me with his adorable smile and said," Cheer up!!! Sunggyu-hyung is buying us food." I couldn't help but smile back at him and nod. We got to a small cafe and all went inside and took a seat at a large  circle table since there was 8 of us. A waitress came over and said,"Hello!! How are you guys doing today?"

"We're doing great," Woohyun flirted. I started to cringe and Myungsoo laughed.

"He's always like that," Myungsoo whispered. I gave my brother a weird look and looked back at my menu.

"I'll go grab your waters and give you guys some time to pick out your orders," She smiled and walked away. Sunggyu playfully slapped Woohyun's shoulder and started to laugh.

"Yah, Nam Woohyun, please refrain from flirting," Sunggyu said trying to hold his laugh. Woohyun raised his hands in surrender and said," i was just having a conversation with her." I even found myself laughing and for a moment, i forgot about all my troubles. If only everyday was like this...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Infinite bonding moment <3 lol Thanks for new subbies <333 I was so happy to find out i got more subbies xDDD Thanks so much :))) I'll try to double update today later tonight so i won't leave you hangin for long xDD Oh!!! Go check out my new story too :)) There's only one chapter, but i'm updating today xDD K thanks <33 Subscribe and Comment <333 Thank You~