Ch.5- Meeting Teen Top

I Loved You....

HyoMi's POV:

(Same Day-Afternoon)

I truthfully had no plans after the whole YoungMin take me to the park thing, so i was stuck at home by myself because ChangWoo had to leave for training. So here i am. Just wondering around the kitchen like a weirdo. 

"Where does he hide his snacks..." i said under my breath. I looked in through the whole kitchen but found absolutely nothing. I sighed and gave up and decided to text ChangWoo to see when he was coming back.

To: ChangWoo~

Why'd you leave TT-TT. Hurry back! Oh and where do you put your snacks? I wanna nibble on something haha. text me back :P 

From: HyoMi :)

I let out a long sigh and decided to take a nap. Surprisingly i fell asleep rather quickly. I think it was a good 30 minutes of sleep until my phone started to ring like crazy. I sat up immeditally and answered.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said half asleep.

"WAHHH!! SHE ANSWERED!!" a boy screamed. I lifted my phone away to check the ID and it was ChangJo.

"Neh??" I asked confused.

"YAH, RICKY-AH, GIVE MY PHONE BACK!" I heard an angry ChangJo yell in the background.

"Awh i don't want to! Hey-," the phone line was cut off and i was just sittin gon the couch still utterly confused about what just happened. I called back and ChangJo answered.

HyoMi=Regular ChangJo=bold ChunJi-This

"What happened??"

"Oh...uh my hyungs stole my phone..."

"Bowh??? Hyungs??? Teen Top??"

"Ah neh....anyway, I hope they didn't say anything weird to you."

"Aniyo...in fact all they said was i answered...haha"

" *sighs in relief* oh kuraeyo? thats good."

"Mhm, was there something wrong??"

"Ani...they- hey!!!!!! Yobosaeyo~ neh annyeonghaseyo ireum ChunJi ibnida~ We are going to-"

Beep* Beep*

I looked at the phone to see that they had hung up on me...TWICE. I almost threw my phone in fustration but manged to hold back. 

"Aish...that Jong--ChangJo -.- hfdjkahjfdfauh!" I yelled out loud. I felt claustorphobic sitting in the house so i went to sit outside. It was perfect weather. Some clouds here and there, but still a lot of sunshine and a nice breeze blew in every now and then (A/N: Man...they have better weather than where i live -__-). I plopped myself down on the cold front lawn trying to process what had just happened with the phone call. 

"i swear...i don't think i'll ever call him again," i thought in my head. I stared up at the clouds remembering this morning when i had went to the park with YoungMin. 

"If only all guys were like YoungMin, then maybe i wouldn't hate them so much..." i said looking back at the street. ChangWoo lived in a circle thing and his neighbors seemed to never be home. Then i saw a black van approach the curb and park right in front of where i was sitting.

"A relative maybe? or maybe its YoonRi?" I thought to myself. (A/N: YoonRi is ChangWoo's Older sister who's currently in college >__<) The windows were tinted so i couldn't see inside. Then two guys stepped out. One with a hat and sunglasses with a good body structure and the other with red highlights at his fringe kind of like ChangJo's who seemed really pretty. They seemed to be shorter than ChangJo, but they still looked pretty attractive. I blinked a couple of times to get the thought out of my head and realized they were walking towards me. I panicked and stood up debating if i should run inside or not.

"For all i know, they could be like..molesters or something....but...do molesters always look attractive??" i thought in my head. "Aish!! HyoMi, go inside!!" i told myself. My feet wouldn't move as the two boys approached me even closer. the one with the red highlights waved at me and flashed me a smile. I awkwardly waved and smiled back not knowing what was in stored for me and before i knew it, they were already standing face to face with me. 

"Are you HyoMi-ssi?" The one with the red fringe asked me with a smile. I nodded slowly. He looked at the other guy and nodded. They each grabbed my arms tightly refusing to let me go.

"Eh?!?! Yah, where do you think your taking me?!" I yelled trying to go back home. 

"You'll see," the one with the hat told me in a deep voice. I eventually gave up fighting and was soon enough by the car. They opened the door and there 3 other boys chattering excitedly. The two who had dragged me to the car told me to go in.

"Wait...wait...I can--"

"Please?" The one with the red fringe pouted. My eyes widened at his expression and i gave up. I stepped in with a sigh and chose the empty one sitter seat on the otherside. The three guys who were sitting in the back had smiles from ear to ear and all stared at me while i buckled up deflatted. The two guys who had "kidnapped" me also came in the van looking like they just accomplished something amazing. And soon enough we were off to god knows where. I looked out the window in silence until i heard someone in the back say, "wah...she's so pretty." I looked back at them making them jump and pretending to not have noticed me. Very quickly we arrived at a huge building with a billboard that said TOP Entertainment.  The car came to a stop and i was the first to get out and pulled out my phone. I dialed my brother's number but he didn't answer "Aish MyungSoo, of all the times to not answer my calls!!" i thought to myself frantically. As i was trying to call other people to help, the boys that were in the car with me were all suddenly staring at me like i was a puppy or something. It was VERY uncomfortable.

"Hana, dul, se....Annyeonghaseyo! We are Teen Top!!" They said and bowed together. My eyes widened at their introduction making me drop my phone in shock. 

"Ah...she dropped her phone," the one with very big lips said. I bent down to pick it up and bowed.

"An-ann-annyeonghaseyo ireum Kim HyoMi ibnida..." i said looking at everyone. They all clapped and i had no idea why.

" YAH! YOU GUYS LEFT WITHOUT ME!!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "EH?! HYOMI?? IS THAT YOU?!" I looked at the person closely and sure enough it was ChangJo.

"ChangJo..." I whispered.

"We went to pick her up!" the one who seemed the shortest said. ChangJo shook his head in shame and came up to stand next to me.

"Wae? tell me why you kidnapped her," he said straightforwardly. The other 5 members shrugged making my insides boil. 

"So...they kidnapped me for nothing?!" i screamed in my head.  ChangJo's eyes met mine with a worried look but i looked away not even bothering to say anything.

"I swear i had nothing to do with it..." he raised his hands in surrender. "Your not mad are you?" I shot him my "I'll kill you if you don't tell me" glare and he coughed.

"Those people are my hyungs...." he said pointing to them. They all waved at me trying to make me feel better, but it some how made me feel slightly pissed off. 

"Yah...if you don't want to die right here, explain to me why they kidnapped me," i said not making eye contact with him. 

"Mollayo!!! jinjaro!! I don't know! Maybe they wanted to meet you?" He said looking at his hyungs for support.

"If anything it's our fault for suddenly kidnapping you like that so we sincerely apologize," the 2nd shortest one said and bowed. All the others bowed too. I sighed and walked up to them with ChangJo trailing behind. 

"Shall we go back inside?" the one with the red tinged hair asked polietly. Everyone agreed and we all went inside even though i was still very much confused with what just happened.

"Oh ChangJo....you have so much explaining to do..." i thought in my head taking a glance at ChangJo who seemed to have no expression on his face.

 

A/N: Yay! Long update ;3 xDD Honestly...Teen Top i still love you <3 LOL Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))