Ch.22- Youngmin's Confession

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

It felt like someone had stabbed my heart. My eyes wouldn't pull away from the two of them and i suddenly felt myself step out into the open. 

"YAH!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KRYSTAL-NOONA?!" Youngmin yelled rubbing his lips as if dirt had been on it. She smirked and suddenly said,"Hello Hyomi-ssi!!" Youngmin quickly whipped his head around to see me, but i couldn't even look at him. Whats....wrong with me.... I started to run into the company building hearing Youngmin call after me. I ignored him and went into the practice room breathless only to run into Kwangmin again. I crashed into him making us both fall.

"Hyomi?! What are you doing here?!" he said shocked and immeditally came to check if i was okay. I didn't reply and i could feel the tears swell up and threaten to fall. Why am i crying....what is this horrible...aching feeling....i don't like it....it hurts..... I rubbed my eyes and stood up avoiding the question.

"It's...nothing...I just came to practice for my next evaluation...." I said in a quiet voice. I felt a shadow come over me and i looked up to see Kwangmin worried.

"Look, if its about Youngmin-hyung and Krystal-noona, it's all-----"

"IT'S NOT ABOUT THEM," I tried to convince. Why should i care? i mean...it's not like i like him or anything.... Kwangmin was taken aback at my sudden yelling and muttered something under his breath that i couldn't catch. 

"Did you say something?" I asked him annoyed at myself.

"An-aniyo?....Are you sure nothings wrong with you Hyomi?" he asked me his eyes pleading for me to tell him. I bit my lip in fustration as i remembered Youngmin and Krystal kissing.

"ABOSOLUTELY NOTHING," I scoffed. Kwangmin gave me a weird look and hung his head low.

"....okay then...if you don't want to tell me you son't have to i guess..." he said quietly walking away. Guilt nawed at my heart and i felt bad for raising my voice. I ruffled my hair in annoyance. Aish...Kim Hyomi...get a hold of yourself!!! Being like this isn't going anywhere.... As i was stretching, Youngmin suddenly burst threw the door making me jump in surprise.

"KIM HYOMI!" He said breathless. I started to take a few steps back from him.

"You HAVE to listen to me....it wasn't what you think okay?" he tried saying as he walked closer to me. Stop...don't come any closer.... 

"I know what i saw Youngmin...." I felt the words spit back. Ugghhh thats not what i wanted to say!!!!!! I suddenly felt my back hit the wall and Youngmin was only a few inches in front of me his eyes telling me to listen to him. He grabbed my face and i had no choice but to look straight into his eyes.

"SHE kissed ME...Okay?....I didn't even know what was going on," he sighed still holding my gaze. I know that....

"I told you earlier....it was the past....the feelings aren't there, understand?" he said moving his face closer. I took his hands off of my head and looked down. That's not it.....

"Then tell me why....you let her kiss you?" i whispered. I looked at him my tears rising again. He looked at me surprised.

"Tell me Youngmin...." i said louder. Why won't you tell me?! My Blood began to bubble. Say something...tell me it was an accident...tell me she forced you....JUST TELL ME!!!! Finally the tears fell down my cheeks, but i didn't bother to wipe them away.

"FIne.....don't tell me.....just like you didn't tell me about how you dated her...." i yelled as i tried to walk out of the practice room only to be grabbed by the wrist by Youngmin. He pulled me into a tight hug that i couldn't fight out of and whispered in my ear," I'll tell you this, the only person that i like right now, the most special person to me RIGHT NOW, is you." The tears started to flow out faster. Bowh?....what is this?.... His hug loosened and he cupped my face again in his hands. His eyes were serious and they didn't waver.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"I love YOU, Kim Hyomi," he confessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heeeyyy :DDD I'm back!!!! I'm so sorry i haven't been updating :C I had some relatives from Michigan that came over :PP So i've been kinda busy >__< Anyway!!! YOUNGMIN CONFESSED AT LAST!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD KYAAAA OTTOKEH?!?! :PP Subscribe and Comment <3 Gamsahabnida~ <3333