Ch.13- Idol Training....is not for me Part 1

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

When we got home, Changwoo and I didn't speak a word to each other and just went up to our rooms in silence not even bidding eachother a goodnight. The next morning, i checked my phone to see a text from Youngmin. I blushed hard after remembering the inccident from yesterday, but pushed it away as i checked his text.

To: Hyomi :)

CEO-Hyung, wants to see you today and possibly start your training...so I'll be picking u up around 11 okay? Oh and...about yesterday.....it was...just to mess around...so don't take it seriously...okay? I'll see you in a bit...

 

From: Youngmin :)

 I checked the time and it was 10:30 a.m. I rushed out of my bed and got dressed very quickly, I wore this:

tumblr_lrgihbTMSI1qi3cxbo1_500.png

As usual, Changwoo was off at his own practice and i was home alone at the moment. I went to the kitchen and cooked myself some eggs and drank down a bottle of water. I checked my phone again and it was 10:45. I went to sit in the living room and waited for the usual black van i've seen many times. 10:55. I put my shoes on and stepped outside locking the door and everything. Soon enough a black van pulled up into the drive way and Youngmin stuck his head out revealing a new hair color. It wasn't blonde anymore and it was a soft brownie looking color. I thought it suited him and was admiring it.

"Let's go~!" he called and motioned me to the car opening the door. I ran and jumped into the van seeing that Hyunseong, and Minwoo were also there greeting me with waves and smiles. The van door closed behind me and i sat in the very back while Minwoo and Youngmin sat in the two middle seats and Hyunseong being the eldest out of us all sat in the front. 

"Hello Hyomi-ssi~" Hyunseong waved and turned to flash me with a warm smile. I smiled back and slightly bowed. Minwoo turned to face me and gave me one of his cute smiles that was hard not to smile back at. I waved at him and jumped up and down. The car pulled out of the drive way and we were on the road.

"I get to help you with your dancing Hyohyo!" Minwoo said excitedly.

"Eh? Jinja?" I asked Youngmin who only nodded.

"And i'm helping with your vocals," Hyunseong said proudly.

"Awh...thank you for helping a hopeless person like----wait a minute...who told you about---"

"I did," Youngmin said raising his hand. He turned to look at me and said,"Since you're going to be apart of OUR agency, and you're one of my closest friends, you get special classes with us." I stared at him in awe.

"Wait...but i should be doing regular training like evryone else..." i spoke quietly.

"Well...Manager-hyung," Minwoo pointed to the guy driving."Is allowing us to come on Mondays and Thursdays to help prepare you for the evaluations at the end of every week." Hyunseong nodded in agreement.

"Wah....Thank you....for helping a person like me.." i said with my head down. 

"Ani~ We're doing it because we want to, arachii?" Minwoo said as he pinched my cheek. I playfully hit his shoulder and he started to pout.

"Youngmin~, Hyomi hit me TT-TT," He fake cried.

"Probably cuz you deserved it," Youngmin laughed. We fought like this the whole car ride and before we knew it, we arrived at the company. On a billboard it said STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT. Once we got inside the place, we had to take an elevator to the top level to see the CEO or "President" of the company. He seemed like a kind man from what Youngmin was telling me in the elevator, but he seemed very...intimidating. He welcomed me with a big smile and motioned us to sit as Boyfriend's manager went outside to wait.

"Ahhh, so you're the infamous childhood friend," the CEO said smiling. Youngmin, Minwoo, and Hyunseong seemed rather stiff while sitting down, but i ignored it.

"Ah, neh," I replied shyly. He had a packet of papers and handed them to me saying,"If you could fill some of these out, it would be great." I nodded and filled them out quickly and handed them back.

"ohhh your name is Kim Hyo Mi, wah yeppoyo," he said. His eyes widened at one part and he looked up at me with sparkling eyes.

"Is your brother really L from Infinite?" he asked me excitedly. 

"Eh? A-ah, neh," i told him.

"Wah, daebak, this will be great information for your debut Hyomi-ssi," he told me while looking through the rest of the papers. All i could do was smile and nod.

"Well, is it possible to start training you today?" he asked still looking through the papers.

"Oh..yeah sure, the sooner the better right?" i laughed nervously.

"Yep yep, we'll have Minwoo, Youngmin, and Hyunseong here teach the ropes okay? So don't be too nervous," he reassured. I nodded and stood up and bowed.

"Thank you...for helping me..." i said. He nodded and smiled which i took as a good sign. Then we were off to the practice room. It was really interesting. There were mirrors on two sides and the floor felt hollow. The Boyfriend members started to stretch right away and i did the same. Minwoo was stretching beside me and smiled.

"Do you know who else works here?" he asked me. i shook my head no.

"Sistar-noonas," he replied. I stared at him wide-eyed and said," Jeongmal?" He nodded. Wah....to think i'm going to be in the same company as them....am i even cut out for this??.... Doubt gripped my heart and i felt my energy drain. I was never too good at hiding my expression. Minwoo suddenly stopped stretching and came closer to me patting my back.

"You'll be fine...okay?" he told me kindly. I took a deep breath and gave him a small smile.

"Gomowoyo Min---"

"You can call me Minwoo-oppa arachii?" he told me standing up reaching his hand out. I chuckled to myself and grabbed his hand to stand up too. 

"Alright guys, let's start with some vocal excercises to warm up," Hyunseong instructed.

"Neh~!" we said as we stood in a line facing him. Youngmin elbowed me and whispered,"Let's have fun okay?" I nodded, but for some reason doubt still filled my thoughts. Is this really the right thing to do Hyomi?............Mollayo....

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Herro~ :DD Now we begin the training xDD LOL I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was kind of boring ;PP Subscribe and comment ,3 Thanks~