Ch.18- The Accident

I Loved You....

"Yah! Myungsoo?! Are you okay?!" I yelled frantic.

"Yeah....I'm fine...but..."

"Yah!....just tell me!!!!! What happened?!" I cut him off.

"Umma....and...Appa....got into a car accident...." he told me his voice wobbling. I could feel my heart drop.

"B-Bo-bow-Bowh......are you lying to me myungsoo..." I said my lips quivering denying the truth.

"......." he didn't reply. I hung up and called my moms phone quickly. An unknown person answered.

"Yobosaeyo?" a deep voice answered.

"Uhm...is Park Seo Min and Kim Hyun Soo...there? I'm their daughter...." i spoke my voice shaking.

"Oh yes, Kim Hyo Mi  am i right?" the voice replied.

"Neh......what....happened to my parents..." i asked scared to hear the answer.

"They seem to have collided with a semi-truck....their injuries are pretty bad, but they are currently in a stable condition....Your brother called earlier too...and i am aware that you are both in Korea right?" he asked me.

"Neh......" i spoke softly as the tears started to swell up.

"We'll keep tight contact with you and keep you updated on their condition," he said trying to reassure me. I didn't reply and hung up immeditally and cried into my pillow.  Changwoo suddenly came in and saw that i was crying and said," Oh no...what happened now..." I didn't even look up to look at him. i felt him sit on my bed and he patted my back trying to calm me down, but nothing could calm me down. I mean my parents almost DIED. How am i NOT suppose to react to that?!

"What happened?" he asked me softly.

"Umma...and Appa...got into a car accident," i managed to say through hiccups. There was a moment of silence until i felt a kiss on my cheek making me sit up to look at a worried Changwoo. His eyes were filled with concerned. He looked away and said," Everytime i'm with you...your smiling, but the next minute i leave you alone, your crying....." He finally looked back at me. I probably looked like a mess to him because i could feel the tear stains that were starting to dry, but there were still tears threatening to fall.

"Why can i never protect you right?" he scowled at himself. His eyes seemed wet, but there weren't tears forming. I wanted to tell him that it wasn't his fault, but my voice was too afraid to come out.

"Hyomi....you have no idea....how much.....it really hurts me to see you crying....." he said reaching for my hand and caressed it. A tear slid down my cheek and i didn't wipe it away. Changwoo did. 

"Please stop crying...." he told me as he put his forehead to mine. I didn't even back away becuz i felt so tired from crying. All i know was that he was really close to me and i could see his lips really close to mine. It felt time had stopped. We stayed like that for a good 5 minutes until i eventually fell asleep like that. Changwoo laughed at me and laid me properly on my bed and covered me up with the blankets. He kissed my forehead and whispered," Goodnight my one and only Hyomi..." 

(Next Day)

I woke up my eyes feeling salty and my body tired. Then i remembered the news i had heard. My heart immeditally fell to the pit of my stomach and i felt sick. I pulled the covers back over my head trying to block the sunlight coming through the window and tried to go back to sleep hoping it was just a dream. Why am i acting like this....this isn't Kim Hyomi everyone knows..... I sighed and got up and did my daily routine. I wore this:

tumblr_mcsf0abywl1reht9go1_500.png(just without the hat lol)

I walked downstairs to find Changwoo making eggs. Wah...he's still here...and he's...COOKING?! He saw me and smiled.

"Your awake," he said focusing back on his eggs.

"Mhm...." i said walking over to watch him cook. "Why aren't you at training today?" 

"It's a optional day today," he said placing the eggs on two plates evenly and handed me a plate. "Here, my treat," he said smiling. I looked at the plate of eggs in question. Well...they look fine i guess... He handed me a fork and i ate it carefully. My eyes widened as i realized it actually tasted good.

"It's not too salty is it?" he asked eating a spoonful himself. 

"Aniyo...it taste great actually.." i said as i continued to eat. He smiled at me warmly and patted my back which reminded me of last night. 

 "....he was really close to me and i could see his lips really close to mine...." I suddenly stopped eating and dropped my fork on the floor surprising Changwoo.

"Oops....." i muttered as i bent down to pick it up and finished the rest of my eggs quickly. He laughed at me and i felt my cheeks grow hot. Aish...what was i doing yesterday.....being that close to him.... I went to put my plate away and plopped myself on the couch. Changwoo soon followed behind me with a blanket in his hand. He placed it ontop of me and on top of him and we sat on the couch watching City Hunter(A/N: LOLOL My mom is in love with Lee Min Ho ;3 I have to admit, he was pretty bad in that drama xDD but we can't forget Boys Over Flowers now ;3 LOLOL) I suddenly felt him tug at the blanket giving him more. I pursed my lips together and yanked it back making him chuckle. Then the pull game started. He pulled, but i pulled back. But as i as pulling back one, he had pulled back TOO hard and i went with the blanket causing me to lunge forward and our faces were really close again. My eyes widened at our closeness and i felt my cheeks grow hot again. Changwoo didn't seem to mind and even moved closer to my face. For some odd reason my body wouldn't move. I felt frozen in that spot. Maybe it was because the look in Changwoo's eyes intrigued me for a second, but in that second i suddenly felt soft lips on my own. WHAT?!?!?!

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Kyaaaa~!!!!!!!!! >//////< Oh Changwoo xDDD LOL Finally a ChangwooXHyomi moment ;3 I'll try to update tomorrow >__< Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment <3 Thanks :)))