Ch.31- Do I Still Love You?

I Loved You....

Krystal's POV:

I wanted to go visit Youngmin to see if his little Hyomi was there today, but instead found a phone laying on the ground. 

"Oh? Who's is this?" I asked to myself as i picked up the phone and the screen button. The wall paper showed Hyomi, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Changwoo, and Changjo all together taking a picture.

"Ah...so it's YOURS huh?" I muttered to myself. This is definitely the end of you Kim Hyomi. But then i realized i didn't have the code to unlcok her phone. I sighed disappointed. But i'm gonna hold onto this....maybe Taeminnie can help me figure out the code...

 

Hyomi's POV:
The whole car ride was seriously awkward. I never told him the reason why i hung up on him....

"Jonghyu---"
"I have to ask you something," he suddenly said. I froze.

"Why'd you hang up on me that night?" he asked me looking me in the eyes. I looked away ashamed.

"You don't need to know...." i muttered.

"Just tell me," he urged on. I knew i had to tell him, but what my mouth said and what i thought were two different things.

"You'll pity me," I finally said. he looked at me surprised.

"When have i EVER looked down on you Hyomi?" he said hurt filling his eyes. Thats not what i meant....

"You....haven't...." i replied not looking into his eyes.

"Then why won't you tell me?" Why won't i tell him? Why? I bit my lip fustraited.

"My.....my dad passed away the night i called you..." I said softly pushing back the tears that wanted to rise. He stayed silent.

"Why didn't you just tell me that before pabo...." he asked me grabbing my hands and holding them."I woould've comforted you." I suddenly thought of Youngmin's confession and pulled away. Changjo stared at me slightly surprised. 

"I.....Myungsoo....comforted me....." I mumbled. I'm sorry.....if i love you again......i might get hurt....and i'm scared of that...

"Oh...kurae?.....okay...." he awkwardly said. 

And from then on it was just an awkward car ride. After about 15 minutes, the car finally stopped. Changjo sighed and said," We're here." We both stepped out of the car and I realized we were at our old middle school.

"You...you brought us here?" I asked him surprised. he nodded and replied," I thought you'd like to take a trip back into the past for a bit." I smiled. Why do you do all these things for me?

"Th...thank you...." i whispered. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"let's go to school shall we?" he said pulling me to the front doors. Once we got inside, we walked passed many class rooms that kept bringing memories back to me. then we stopped in front of our classroom. Everything was exactly the same.

"Wah~ i thought i would never come back here again," I said slightly tearing up. I ran over to the first seat by the window.

"I sat here!" i said excitedly as i took my seat. Changjo smiled and walked over to me.

"You were such a teacher pet you know that?" He joked. I playfull hit him on the shoulder and said," yah, you should listen to your class president." he bowed and responded," Neh~" I looked aroound the room and missed everything. Youngmin and Kwangmin weren't in our class, but somehow we became close.

"Do you remember how we first met?" Changjo asked me sitting at his desk. I closed my eyes and let the memories flash by in my mind.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting at my desk quietly and eating by myself during lunch until a strange boy came up to me and asked," Why are you sitting and eating here by yourself?" 

"What's up with this kid? does he have no manners?!" i thought inside my head. 

"Uhm i just like to eat in peace," I responded back not looking up at him.

"hey you should look at someone when they're talking to you," he suddenly said and took  a seat right next to me. I finally looked at him slightly annoyed and said," do you really have nothing better to do?"

"Let's be friends okay?" he suddenly asked me. I remember thinking he was the weirdest kid alive, but soon enough i found myself attracted to the class clown whom i found weird.

END OF FLASHBACK

"yep i rememebr," I said looking out the window smiling.

"You thought i was weird haha," he said standing up and walking over to me. He placed both of his hands on my desk and was towering over me. 

"What?" i asked him. I looked into his eyes and he seemed insecure and confused. 

"Are you okay?" i asked him moving my hand onto his forehead. There wasn't a fever so i moved my hand away and gave him a worried look.
"Look, if your not feeling well, we should go back," i insisted. He suddenly moved closer to me and our faces were only centimeters apart. My heart started to crazy and my i could feel myself blush. His eyes held mine and i for some reason didn't look away. This was the same face you fell in love with 4 years ago....Choi Jonghyun.....the one and only....for me.....right? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER XDDDD Kyaaa~ ChangjoxHyomi moment~ lololol Hyomi....if i were in your position i would've kissed him already LAWL xDDDD Anyway! Subscribe and Comment for more <3 Gomowoyo~