Ch.20- Suddenly

I Loved You....

Hyomi's POV:

The words kept ringing in my ears even making me forget that Changwoo had kissed me. They....dated.....they dated.....Those two people dated....... Kwangmin approached me cautiously and held my shoulders. I refuesed to look in his eyes and stred down at the cement.

"Are you okay?" he asked me slightly squeezing my shoulders. I shrugged him off and said,"Are you lying?"

"No....it's the truth...they dated for 6 months, then he broke up with her because he said something like, she wasn't the one for him..." he explained letting my shoulders go and started to walk again. My feet felt heavy and my heart kept cringing. He never told me that he dated someone.....why.... I sluggishly dragged my feet and after walking in silence for 10 minutes, we finally made it back home. I ruthlessly walked in with Kwangmin following behind.

"Hyomi, I---"

"It's fine," i said as i shrugged Changwoo off and ran upstairs to my bedroom. I sat on my bed defeated and tired from everything that has happened. I ruffled my hair in fustration and muttered,"What to do...." First....mom and dad are in the hospital.....then...Changwoo kissed me.....then i find out Youngmin dated someone and didn't tell me? What next?! Is Changjo gonna have a girlfriend that i don't know of?! This is so IRRATATING!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard a knock on my door and a nervous Changwoo asked," Can i come in?"

"I don't know...CAN you?" i responded back. He walked in and said,"Well obviously yes." Our eyes met, but we both looked away. I can't meet his eyes...... I decided to finally looked at him and his face seemed really pained and confused. Don't make that face at me.... He sighed deeply and bent down to my level.

"....I'll only say this once...okay?" he said sternly. I looked at him confused.

"You probably don't think much of me and you probably only think of me as a close friend, but..........." he looked away from me and sighed again. What's going on?...what's wrong with you Changwoo?....

"....I....love-----"

.

.

.

.

"CHANGWOOO~ I'm gonna go!!" Kwangmin yelled from downstairs causing the atmosphere to break.

"Aish that Kwangmin.....always breaking the moment...."" Changwoo said standing up and yelled back," Arrasso!!!" He turned back to me and his face was unreadable.

"Just forget what i did today...okay?....I...none of it meant anything....." he said suddenly walking back downstairs. All i could do was stare at his back as i heard his footsteps fade. I bit my lip and murmured," What were you going to say.....Why didn't you finish it?....aish..jo kwangmin..." I stood up and too went downstairs.

Kwangmin's POV:

I followed Changwoo upstairs to Hyomi's room but stopped half because i could hear their conversation.

"........I'll only say this once...okay?" i heard him say.Whats he up to?

"You probably don't think much of me and you probably only think of me as a close friend, but..........." I didn't want to hear anymore. If.....If i like Hyomi.....and if Youngmin-hyung likes Hyomi...and IF Changwoo likes her too....what am i gonna do? I suddenly found myself back downstairs and i yelled,"CHANGWOOO~ I'm gonna go!!" Assa! Good job Kwangmin...you cannot let him confess first.... I could hear him sigh and he yelled back," Arrasso!!!" I stepped out the door and slightly slammed it and called my manager to come pick me up.

"Eh? Your done already?" he asked surprised.

"Neh hyung...please hurry up.." i said softly. I hung up and sat in the front yard and tried to think of ways to tell Hyomi my one sided feelings. Even i could tell if it was one sided or not. I picked at the grass in fustration. Youngmin-hyung....and Changwoo....don't they suit her more than me?.......but i like her so much.....what do i do......

Changwoo's POV:

While the two of them were at the park, i decided since my life was gonna be over pretty soon after that kiss, i might as well just fess up my feelings for her then, but obviously that didn't go well with Kwangmin's loud yelling. Aish that fool.... I could hear Hyomi walking down the stairs and i sat on the couch pretending to be into the drama that was playing. She came to sit next to me, but for some reason, i felt like she was trying to avoid me as much as possible. She didn't even look at me. The strange atmosphere was bothering us both and i felt clausterphobic, but suddenly, the door opened and Youngmin was standing in the door way breathless. Hyomi stood up surprised and said," What are you doing here?" he was panting hard but he tried to calm himself before speaking.

"Whatever....Kwangmin told you about me and Krystal-noona......it's the past okay?.......I don't talk to her anymore and there is no such feelings anymore...Okay?...." he said fast. Hyomi looked flustered at his words and i was confused. He didn't tell her about Krystal???? 

Hyomi's POV:

I was surprised to see Youngmin suddenly at our door and even more surprised that what Kwangmin had said about the two dating was TRUE. Youngmin's eyes seemed to plead for hope that i didn't misunderstand.

"...Haha...makes you think i'd be hung up over something like that?" i laughed nervously trying to shrug it off. I felt doubt lift off my shoulders and forced a smile. Youngmin was still in the door and didn't come in, but stayed half in and half out.

"Really......" he said shaking his head. Then he was gone as fast as he came. I could feel Changwoo's gaze on the place where Youngmin had just been and i suddenly felt my happiness meter go up. He said there are no feeling there.....i feel....satsified....

"You didn't know they dated?" Changwoo asked me. I shook my head no.

"Ahhh kurae?.....thats weird..." he said sighing. Wow....even Changwoo knew before me.... I walked back upstairs and dialed Myungsoo's number.

"Yobosae----"

" I want to go home...." i said quickly. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yeah not an exciting chapter :/ kinda typed it in a hurry >__< Well as i promised here is your chapter for the end of the week :)) Sorry i won't be updating this weekend TT.TT But please do stay tuned for whats gonna happen next :)) SUbscribe and Comment <3 Gomowo~ <3