Trouble

Rumours Started It All

Your POV

"AREN'T YOU THE GIRL FROM DONGHAE OPPA'S PHOTO?!"

MyGosh! I have to get out of here quick! "Sorry, I really have to go." After saying that, I quickly turned, but before I even take a step, I was  stopped once again. 

"Hold on" the girl whom I spilled my drink on earlier said. "Hmmm. No wonder you looked so familiar. So you're the girl who was with DongHae oppa huh?" She started eyeing me up and down. Giving me one last disgusted look, she picked up the leftover drink on the table and poured it all over me. I gasped from the sudden coldness. "That was for earlier, " she spat. "And this," before I can even register what was exactly happening in my mind, I felt a sting on my left cheek. She slapped me, it was so strong and sudden that I did not even see it coming. "This is for messing with our DongHae oppa!" What the hell?! When did I even mess with THEIR DongHae oppa?! This is enough!

"Excuse me? When did I even mess with YOUR DongHae Oppa?! And do you have to spill the drinks on me?! What I did just now was an accident alright! I even apologized! What more do you want huh?!" I'm seriously mad now! That fish will surely be the death of me one day! I shall get back at him soon for causing me so much trouble! Now what?! I have to get out there to get recognized by all the ELFs and get beaten up by them?! I know not all ELFs are crazy sasaeng fans but there are already so many angry fans out there! What should I do now?!

"We want you to get out of oppa's life!" Aishhh. Ridiculous bunch of girls! So they are saying that I should throw away our many years of friendship because of that rumour which has no evidence?! Hell no! Our friendship is more precious than that. Or is it only me who thinks that way? I should suggest for DongHae to clear up my name as soon as possible. I realized that there is no use talking to these fuming fans anymore so I ran past them, out of the cafe, with my coffee-soaked top. I immediately went back home to get changed before the ants try to climb all over me. I will just head over to SuJu's dorm later when the fans are gone. What an unluck day! All because of the good-for-nothing bestfriend of mine.

But you love him.

He already has a girlfriend remember? And I don't even know who is she.

If only you confessed to him earlier.

How can I give up our friendship because of my one-sided love? It would be selfish of me and I might even lose him in the end. I sighed.

 

It was already 12:40am when I decided to go over to their dorm. The fans should have gone home by now right? I have to get this matter settled. I do not care if SM has to make an official statement or DongHae has to apologize and clear up our name, I just want peace and harmony, which I doubt so since I already "got famous over a night". At least I will not have those enraged fans all over me right? I press the doorbell and not after a few seconds, KyuHyun oppa opened the door for me. "Annyeong HyunJung! Why are you here this late?" He asked cheerfully. I wonder why he is still full of energy at this hour of the day. I'm already half dead and I wanna go home after I settle this with the trouble maker fishy. 

"Why are you still so awake? Ask Lee DongHae!" I replied without much energy in my voice. 

"AHAHA! So it's about that matter! Still as rude when you're already tired, my little dongsaeng!" KyuHyun oppa ruffled my hair, messing it up in the process. I sent him a glare which he returns with a childish 'mehrong'. "Hyung! Jung-ie is here!" Since I knew DongHae from young, he introduced me to the members long before they debut, so I'm close with everyone of them but of course closest to DongHae followed by KyuHyun and EunHyuk oppa. Wanna know why I call the others 'oppa' but not the fish? It was because he used to always steal my ice-cream and toys from me when we were small, so I don't see him as someone older than me but someone who 'bullies' me. I don't like to call him my 'oppa' because he don't even act like someone who is older than me! I don't call some of them 'oppa' too when they tease me or don't act like their age. 

"KyuHyun-ah! DongHae went out remember? And look who's here at this time! HyunJung-ie!" Hyukkie oppa ran over to me excitedly with open arms but I dodged in time causing him to 'hug' the air instead. "Hey!" He pouted. See? This is what I mean when I say 'they don't act their age'.

"EunHyuk-ah? Did DongHae have a girlfriend? How come I didn't know?" I replied without honorifics just to . I'm close with these guys so I know them well and that they won't mind if I talk to them without honorifics.

"Seriously, Park HyunJung? EunHyuk-ah? Hmph! I'm not gonna tell you!" So he is acting like a child now huh?

"My gosh! You guys should really act like your age! Quit acting cute and childish!" 

"But our fans love it! And you too right Jung-ie?" He gave me his infamous gummy smile to which I returned with a roll of my eyes.

"Yeah, your precious and beautiful fans who ruined my day" I muttered. Luckily they did not hear me. The last thing I want to see is them getting angry at their fans. I mean some of them are really nice and they are always showing their love for them by continuously supporting them without expecting anything in return. Their support is what the guys need to lighten up their day.

"Did anything happen dongsaeng-ah? Did anyone bully you? Why do you look so gloomy?" KyuHyun oppa asked.

"Does DongHae really have a girlfriend?"

"Why? Are you really bothered by that?" It was Hyukkie oppa.

"Didn't you see the news oppa? DongHae walked around with the girl openly in the park and he just had to post our photo after that scandal! What's worse was the caption! I bet many fans are turning the whole korea upside-down just to look for me and kill me now! He didn't even tell me that he has a girlfriend. Tch. Call himself my bestfriend." I grumbled angrily still at the fact that Lee DongHae kept things from me.

"Awwww, you know we won't let our little dongsaeng get hurt by our fans! We will protect you from anyone because you still have to play starcraft and MarioKart with me!"

"And buy me strawberry treats too!" Shouted Hyuk oppa excitedly.

"Aish! You all just want me here for your own benefits! Hmph!"

It was Hyuk oppa's turn to ruffle my hair, "how come you didn't know that DongHae has a girlfriend? Didn't he tell you?"

"He doesn't tell me things anymore, since around a few weeks ago?" I pouted sadly.

"Yeah, a few weeks ago he got into a serious relationship with Eagles' G.Ae, that was what he told me. I don't believe him when he say they are serious, probably he is but I'm not sure about her since I saw her together with a few male celebrities, acting intimately before she even debuted." Wow, is she the reason why he does not even spend much time, much less tell me things now? I can feel a thousand arrows piercing through my heart now. Does he not care about my feelings now? Is he using me to cover up for that girl by uploading our photo when we did not even talk for days already?

"Hey guys! I'm back! See who I brought with me- Oh HyunJung-ah, you're here too!"


Hello people! Thank you so much for subscribing! ^^