New beginning

Rumours Started It All

HyunJung's POV

Throughout the whole plane journey, I was thinking about the kiss with DongHae.. It felt so wrong but something felt so right. I couldn't explain that feeling. I should forget that kiss. I cannot let anyone know about it. If the fans or most especially G.Ae knows, it might hurt them. I'd rather only one person gets hurt. It probably meant nothing to him anyway and here I am, still letting it mess up my thoughts. 

Sighing, I breathed in the fresh air of Singapore. This means a new start, without DongHae, without the boys. Letting out a smile, I approached the woman, who looks slightly older than me, wearing a black suit and holding a white paper with my name written on it. 

"Hi, I guess you are HyunJung-ssi?"

I smiled and nodded.

"I am."

"I will be your temporary personal assistant for the period that you will be here, I am Min SeoEun."

She held out her hand and I shook while bowing. We then went into the car that she said my father prepared and the chauffeur drove towards the temporary apartment for my stay here. On the way towards the apartment, I got to know more about SeoEun and we became quite close though it is only our first meeting.

SeoEun turns out to be already 33 and I can only say that she sure has been taking really good care of her complexion. She is actually one of the managers whom have been working for our branch in Singapore for almost 7 years so she knows how everything in the company works. She will just guide and assist me with the work I will be handling for the time being and after that, she will return to her position as a manager.

"HyunJung-ssi," 

I shook my head and smiled, cutting her instead because I am not used to people being so formal with me unless necessary. 

"Just call me HyunJung! You don't have to be so formal with me when we are outside of work! Oh, and can I call you my unnie?" 

"Alright then, you'll call me unnie as you please."

I gave her another big smile and cheered,

"Yay! I've always wanted an unnie, and now I have one!"

She returned my smile with her charming one. I then found out that she is a really nice and kind person as we talk. She is already married to a Singaporean husband with two kids, a boy and a girl. She is a fun person to have around as well, joking around and making me laugh, unlike the first impression she had given me; strict and serious. Hmm, I guess work will not be as boring as I had thought it will be. 

DongHae's POV

After I left HyunJung's apartment, I went back to the dorm and locked myself in my room to reflect on my actions just now. Were the words truly how I felt for HyunJung? I have to sort out this feeling soon, if not more people will get hurt. I cannot tell the guys about this. HeeChul hyung is still mad from the incident in the hospital. The others are probably upset too. I can see it from their actions. Since Hyuk is quite close to HyunJung, I bet he is probably upset too albeit not showing it. 

My phone beside me lighted up and interrupted my thoughts, signaling that I have a text message. I took a look and it is from JiAe.

Oppa! Come over to the ice-cream parlor which is a few minutes away from your dorm? The one you brought me to last month, remember? I have a surprise for you! ^^ Palli!

I don't want to go over because of I'm tired, and I still have to figure things out. 

I have something on now Ji, I can't go over, I'm sorry! 

I got a reply in within a minute.

Just come over oppa! It'll be a quick one! >.<

I sighed and closed my eyes. A little while won't hurt right?

Arasso! See you in 5.. 

I put on my disguise; a cap, hoodie and a mask, and left for the ice-cream parlor. When I am already at the door, I looked up and through the clear glass to the parlor to see a couple kissing. Couples these days... If only celebrities also have that freedom in public. Wait... This is not a normal couple on the street! The girl just happened to turn, but still not facing me, and I realized... i..it is JiAe.. What was she doing? What the hell is wrong with her? Kissing another guy when she clearly texted me to be here? Is this her surprise for me? I got really angry and walked up to them.

"Oh, you indeed surprised me. It was a really great surprise."

I said, which startled the both of them. I ignored the increasing stares towards our direction. 

"I shall not disturb you guys any further; you may continue your business while I take my leave. We're done, JiAe."

Smirking, I left the place ignoring JiAe’s call. I did not even want to give her a chance to explain. Finally, everything made sense; her phone conversation on the day after I found her sick, the 'why would I love him', she preferred SiWon over me, I knew she lied when she was stuttering that day. She also exchanged 'I love yous' with probably this same guy on the phone that day.

Strangely, I did not feel as hurt as I thought it would be to have her cheat on me. When I saw that scene, I felt disgusted and angry instead. I am disgusted by her actions and angry that I have been used by her. This is when I realized my feelings for her already faded. I did not love her as much as I used to a few months back. It explains why I did not feel the need to always have her by my side and the need to call up to check on her and tell her I love her everyday in the past few weeks. I guess I might know how to deal with the problem I had with HyunJung. Smiling to myself, I walked back to the dorms with a lighter heart.


I have more than 100 subscribers! OMG thank you so much guys! Sorry for the forever irregular updates! HAHA. For this, you guys may suggest any scenes you wanna see in this fic and I may add it in if I think it's interesting! Any feedbacks please throw them to me! ^^ Oh, and I THINK the story might speed up a little! WAHAHAHA~ Thanks for the support! ^^ I love you people! >//<

HeeChul came to Singapore yesterday and I went to the airport ALONE. I felt so awkward standing there alone. HAHAHA. We didn't get to see him because he went from the VIP exit! T.T Huhuhu..