Shopping for present!

Rumours Started It All

HyunJung was released from the hospital later that night. She went home and received a call from her dad, who is a CEO of the Park Hotel chain, asking her if she can help him to manage the branch in Singapore since it has met with some problems and her dad could not go down personally. She has to stay there for at least a year and if things do not go well, she might have to stay for even longer. Even though he knew that she just got out of the hospital, he had no choice because she is the only one whom he trusts who knows about how everything works under the Park Hotel chain.

He gave her two weeks to think about it and to pack if she has decide to go. She is in a dilemma now as she did not want to leave her friends in Korea but she also don't have the heart to reject her father. She has been in Korea since young and this place was where she grew up in and where she met her friends. Even though it is just one year, or maybe more than that, she does not want to leave her birth country which has many memories for her. 

The next day was RyeoWook's birthday and the members decided to throw a birthday party for him and invite a few of their labelmates and his close friends over, including HyunJung. Although HyunJung was reluctant to go because of what happened with two of the members, she did not to disappoint the birthday boy. He personally invited her to the party, so it will be bad if she turns him down.

HyunJung's POV

I woke up at 8 in the morning and RyeoWook oppa's party is tonight. I shall text him first to wish him a happy birthday.

Wook-ie Oppa~^^

Jo-eun A-chim oppa! Saengil-chukha-haeyo! ~ 

Thanks for always cooking nice food for us and for taking care of me! ^^

Love you oppa! Enjoy your day and stay happy! Happy birthday once again! :D

Love, HyunJung

I have not gotten Wook-ie oppa's birthday present so I decided to go get it today since I still have some time before the party. I went to brush my teeth and wash up then change into an over-size tee and denim shorts. I got my bag from my cupboard and dump my phone and wallet in. I lock the doors then went and walked to the bus-stop to catch the bus to one of the nearer malls. 

I reached there at about 9:30AM and there was not a lot of people and some of the shops are not even opened yet. I decided to grab some coffee to wait for most of the shops to be opened. While entering the cafe, I thought of the incident with those fangirls, but I decide to just ignore and enjoy my alone time. I love to drink coffee. The fragrance of fresh brewed coffee and coffee beans make me feel relaxed. I also like chatting with friends over coffee. Just as quoted from anonymous, "A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent". Good company and coffee is a great mixture of happiness.

I walked towards the counter and ordered a Mocha Espresso. Once my order was done, I took a sip of the coffee and smiled to myself, enjoying the great feeling of the warm liquid in the throat. I took a seat and took out my phone check for any messages or calls. There are two unread messages shown on the screen. One is from Wook-ie oppa.

HyunJung-ie!

Annyeong! Gomawo Hyun-ie! Thank you for staying by our side too! ~ 

See you tonight and I love you too! ^^

With love, Wook-ie oppa!

I smiled and read the other message which is from my father.

HyunJung-ah~

Don't forget about what I told you. Have you decide on anything yet? 

I don't mind if you do not want to go but I really hope that you will.

Take care alright! Love you always

Daddy

I let out a sigh. I really don't know if I should go. What about my friends here if I leave? What about Super Junior? What about DongHae? I will miss them a lot and I will not bear to be away from them for so long even though I will still be back here someday. 

Love you too daddy~

HyunJung-ie

I continued to drink my coffee and surfed the net for any news update. It was already 11 when I decided to leave the cafe to start shopping for Wook-ie oppa's present. After walking around, I found a really cute-looking giraffe phone casing which suits him so I decided to buy it. I then went into a men's clothing store to buy a T-shirt and a cap for him. I hope that he will like what I chose for him since I am not really good at choosing presents. I also bought some materials and ingredients to make a birthday card and cupcakes for him. 

When I got back home, I immediately started to mix the ingredients for the cupcake to not waste anymore time. While the cupcakes are in the oven, I went to make a birthday card for him. I think it would be more sincere if I do things by myself and he likes this type of handmade presents too. I hope it will not turn out too bad. 


A short update for my dear subscribers! ^^

Thanks for those who upvoted the story! I can't thank you guys enough! >.<

First day of school and it's tiring! T.T Having a match after school tomorrow and the rest of the week will be school and work! 

Busy busy~ I will try to update if I can! Love you guys! ^^