Birthday

Rumours Started It All

HyunJung's POV

I changed into a nicer outfit after taking a shower. I decided to wear a casual dress today since it is not too formal and it will be presentable. I packed the presents altogether into a cute giraffe paper bag I bought just now at the mall and placed the cupcakes into another bag. It is already 5:30 when I got everything ready, so I quickly grab my bag and set off for Super Junior's dorm since the party will start at around 6.

"Wah! Jung-ie yah! You're finally here!"

"Annyeong Jung-ah!"

"HYUNJUNG!"

"Come give umma a hug!"

"Oh my! I feel like the birthday girl here with all the warm welcome from you guys~ HAHAHA!"

Once I reached the dorm, the members who saw me all swarmed towards me to give me a hug and by that, it does not include that one person; Lee DongHae, who is always around his girlfriend, or rather who has a girlfriend always around him. However, I am really glad that the members did not blame me for ruining their great relationship and causing the fights. I felt guilty seeing them quarrel or fight because of me though they kept on insisting that it was not my fault. 

I went over to RyeoWook oppa, the birthday boy, to wish him a happy birthday. He was not with the members just now because he was entertaining his guests. "Annyeong oppa! Saengil-chuka-haeyo!" I gave him a big hug and after we let go, I handed him his present and showed him the cupcakes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGmYY9v41VFzZsP-4B0XV

5108630591_3964ae717d.jpg

He squealed and looked at me excitedly when he saw the giraffe ones which I specially baked for him. The cupcake itself is simple, it is just that I bought the mould to get the shape of the giraffe which is his favourite. The other colourful cupcakes are for his guests and the members since I guess he might not want to share the giraffe ones.

"OMONA! You baked these HyunJung-ie? THANK YOU! Wah~ You're the best! Teach me how to do these next time okay?" He gave me a wide smile then hugged me. I nodded and laughed at his silliness while returning his hug. He then left to keep the giraffe cupcakes in his personal fridge in his room. I went to the members who are now gathered in living room with other guests, laughing at their own jokes. There I see their labelmates chatting in different groups. We then sang the birthday song and cut the cake for the excited RyeoWook oppa. He is just so cute when he is happy!

"Hey, how are you doing?" I turned around to see KyuHyun smiling at me.

"I'm fine," I beamed back. Maybe the awkwardness after he confessed is still there, but I ignored it since he has been so nice and patient with me. It is not nice to treat someone badly when he does not deserve it. We carried on with the conversation and talked like old friends who had not met for many years. He did not mention anything about that confession which makes me glad. He made jokes out of everything which make me feel relaxed and happy. Halfway through the conversation, I excused myself to go to the washroom.

"Hyung, are you really together with HyunJung-ssi?" I heard a voice asking in DongHae's room when I finished using the washroom. I had to walk pass his room to go to the other washroom since the one in the kitchen is occupied. Then I heard a laughter which I suppose, come from DongHae himself. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to stay outside of the room to listen to the conversation. I feel bad to eavesdrop but I do not think that this is a secret since they are already talking so loudly. What I heard afterwards really made my heart break for the thousandth time. My face drained from any colours. What I felt was beyond betrayed. Time and again, I trusted him. I did not blame him for hurting me. I did not mind when he did not apologise. Even though I felt tired, I cannot bear to get angry at him and tried to forget everything the next day. I guess now, I just need time for my bleeding heart to recover. 

Then and there, I have decided to leave my birth country to help my father in his business in Singapore.

KyuHyun's POV

I went to see what took HyunJung so long in the washroom. It has been awhile and I am afraid that something might happen. I found her standing outside DongHae hyung's room.

"Ani! I just used her to cover up my relationship with G.Ae, my girlfriend. The netizens are more against celebrities dating each other and do not really mind them dating people from outside of the industry. I cannot afford to reveal our relationship to the public. It will not only ruin my career but also G.Ae's. Yeah, so she's just a cover up.She isn't even close to my type." I recognised this as hyung's voice and my face began to turn red from anger. I can see HyunJung's shaking form from here. How can he say that! How can he not know that there are so many dangerous fans out there? How can he just risk HyunJung's life in exchange for his own happiness?

"I thought she is your best friend?"

"Yeah, just a friend since young." JUST A FRIEND? WHEN SHE HAS BEEN WITH YOU FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE OF YOUR LIFE?! Great. Just great.

"Then why are you using her?"

"You don't expect me to risk mine and G.Ae's career, do you? Let's not talk about this anymore, let's talk about you!...."

Seriously, what is wrong with him?! HyunJung turned around when she saw me standing behind her. She does not have any expression on her face and I can see that her eyes is a little red, but she did not cry. She paced towards me and gave me a really weak, forced smile. "Oppa, I'm not feeling well, I'm going home first."

"You don't have to leave, you know? I've heard everything."

"N-no, I'll just leave now, i-it's okay." She forced that smile again. It makes my heart break seeing her always have to force her smile. How I wish that I am the one who can put the genuine smile on her face.

"I'll just go with you okay?" I am worried what she will be going to do again. What if she drinks again? After what happened the other time, I don't want to see her drink again.

"It's okay, oppa, I will not do silly things again. You don't have to worry." She looked down, I can see that she is really tired from all these drama.

"Okay then, promise to take care of yourself okay?" She nodded and I ruffled her hair. I gave her a hug and after we let go, we went back to the members in the living room. 

"RyeoWook oppa!" She called out excitedly like a child, her acting is really good I can say. "I can't stay for long, I have to leave already." She pouted at him.

"Awww, Hyun-ie! Why do you have to go so early? It's not even 8!"

"Yeah Hyun-ah! Why!" The other boys chorused. 

"Sorry oppa! Something cropped up suddenly and I have to go. I hope you enjoyed your day and hope you like the present I bought okay?" She gave them a bright smile, hiding her pain.

"Awwwww, okay then, you better come visit us soon okay." She just smiled without answering and hugged him. After bowing to us and the other guests who were there, she walked towards the door to put on her shoe. I went with her and stand beside her. Once she was done, she stood up. I pulled her into my embrace once again.

"Take care of yourself okay, and text me when you reached home." She nodded with a smile and left. I am extremely mad at hyung, how can he do that to her. He keeps hurting her when she was always so patient and protective over him. I get more angry as I think of how HyunJung treats him and how different he treated her. I stomped towards his room and push the door open angrily.

"YAH! HYUNG!"


Omg! The cupcakes are soooooo cute! I wanna have all of them! 

It's a super late post for RyeoWook's birthday! >.<

Sorry it has been almost a week since I update! T.T 

Leaving for work now~ Bye! ^^