Hurt

Rumours Started It All

Your POV

"Hey guys! I'm back! See who I brought with me- Oh HyunJung-ah, you're here too!" I see the a tall and pretty girl entering the dorm beside him, so she is G.Ae? Wow. No wonder Hae fell in love her. She is really pretty and she has big eyes and a nice forehead, just what DongHae describes his ideal girl. 

"Y-yeah," I mentally slapped myself as I stuttered since I don't usually do that in front of them. I was just stunned? That Hae brought a girl to the dorm other than me, his bestfriend. Yeah, just bestfriend and nothing more. This is the first time that he brings a girl here. He must really like her a lot.

"What are you doing here so late at this hour?" He then walked to the couch with the girl whom I assume is G.Ae, since she still have not introduce herself. Oh well. He just walked past me. WHAT? No hugs? Not even an eye contact? Rude much Lee DongHae? It was not like this a few weeks ago. Okay, back to topic. You ask me what I am doing here? WHAT AM I DOING HERE? It's all because of you Lee DongHae!

"I'm here to talk to you, Hae." He just continue looking sweetly at his girlfriend. "I said I wanna talk to you DongHae." I raised my voice a little to get his attention. 

"Go on, I'm listening," he replied, still not looking at me. Since I feel that it might be awkward to confront him in front of hs girlfriend, I requested to talk to him privately. We went to the balcony to continue with our talk. "Make it fast, Jung. G.Ae is still inside. She might feel awkward alone in there without me." What happened to you, Hae? You were not like that before.

"Why did you post our photo when you know that you had just caused a scandal. And it was without my permission too!" I looked at him, pissed.

He just scoffed and asked, "was it wrong to post my photo of my bestfriend?" Bestfriend huh? Still call me your bestfriend when you don't even tell me anything anymore.

"Well, the fans do not know and you did not even clear it up! Now they are thinking that I'm the girl in the photos which the paparazzi took!" 

"Well, there's nothing I can do if they wanna take it this way right?" You do not know what your fans did.

"At least you could have told them! And you didn't even tell me you have a girlfriend!"

"I do not have to tell you every bits and pieces of my life." But you always do that before you met your girlfriend! 

"Why don't you hug me anymore? It was our usual routine when we meet right?" Okay, maybe I'm asking too much questions but I wanna get my bestfriend back.

"Jung-ah, why do you ask so much? You usually don't do that. You're annoying when you ask so much questions you know? My girlfriend does not like me to be too close to other girls that's why. So are you enough with your questions? I'm going back in now." He walked away without waiting for my reply. Oh so what now Lee DongHae? Your girlfriend of less than a month is more important than your bestfriend who always stayed by your side for almost twenty years? Wow, I'm impressed Lee DongHae, I'm impressed. I felt tears stinging at the back of my eyes. Without me knowing, tears are already rolling down my cheeks. I tried hard controlling myself not to sob but can't help it when a few escaped. Why did the Lee DongHae I knew and loved so much, changed so drastically just over a few weeks? I can't accept this new DongHae. Where did the old Lee DongHae go? I can't help but keep asking myself.

When I had calmed down, I quickly fixed my hair to cover my face before heading out since I know my eyes would sure be puffy and my nose would be red. I was walking towards the door with my heads down. After informing Hyuk oppa and Kyu oppa, I quickly went out the dorm, walking towards the direction of my home. On the way there, I cannot help but cry again. This is just something that I cannot accept especially when he's the one I love, so much. 

KyuHyun's POV

Hyung is just too much. He is not the Lee DongHae we know anymore. He was usually caring and over-protective towards HyunJung but now he don't even talk much with her anymore. I can see that HyunJung is hurt. He even posted their photo when there is a scandal going on. If I were her, I would sure be angry because he might cause me to be hated by countless of fangirls all over the world when I'm only his bestfriend and nothing more. 

Just as I walked over to switch on the television, I overheard the both of them talking. I continued standing near the glass door of the balcony, pretending to watch the television while tuning in to their conversation. I clenched my fist harder as I listened through the whole thing. How can he talk to her like that?! HyunJung does not deserve to be talked to like that! Moreover, they had known each other for god knows how long and he did not even talk to her like that before! When he walked back into the room, I glared at him while he didn't even notice me standing there because he just walked to his girlfriend. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at HyunJung. I know she crying. Her body is trembling and I can hear her sobs from here even though I know she is trying to control herself from sobbing loudly. A few minutes later, after she had calmed down, she walked back from the balcony with he head lowered. She informed me and HyukJae hyung without looking at us and headed straight towards the door.

"I'm going down to get some fresh air hyung, since I can't sleep anymore!" I shouted across the room to not raise suspicion. As quickly as I can, I ran out after the elevator door opened. I ran towards the direction of her house. Since we all went there a few times before I know the direction. I found her walking slowly while still wiping her tears not far from where I am.  

"Yah! Do you wanna get swollen eyes tomorrow morning?!" I shouted to her from behind.