She loves you

Rumours Started It All

"YAH! HYUNG!" KyuHyun's loud voice was heard all over the dorm. The others who were outside, immediately rushed over to where DongHae's room is to see what is happening, worrying that something might happen. Indeed, they were shocked to see KyuHyun angrily grabbing DongHae's collar and glaring into his eyes with MinHo standing by their side, not knowing how to stop them. G.Ae and the members are about to run towards the two to separate them when KyuHyun warned them not to come any nearer.

"If you guys still care about HyunJung, don't stop me from whatever I am doing. I have to teach this guy a lesson." Hearing KyuHyun's dangerous tone, the members decided not to go closer and tried to listen to what KyuHyun has to say and also find out about what happened to HyunJung. G.Ae stll rushed over to DongHae's side trying to release KyuHyun's grip on DongHae but decided to stop when KyuHyun turned and give her a sharp glare. He turned back to glaring at DongHae, "Lee DongHae, why are you letting HyunJung down again and again? What is wrong with you seriously? This is not the first nor second time you are doing this to her."

"YAH! What the hell did I do wrong today and where is your respect?! I'm still your hyung for your information." DongHae still doesn't know where his mistake lies.

"Why should I show you respect when you don't even deserve it?!" KyuHyun sniggered. "Ask yourself what you did wrong! Do you know that HyunJung heard what you said to MinHo in the room just now?! Do you even care about people's feelings? You could have at least speak softer or close the bedroom door but no! The door was open so wide and your voice is so loud! You think you're the only one in the dorm?!" The members were shocked because they thought she really had something on. They did not expect her to be leaving because of DongHae.

DongHae became quiet. After a while, he opened his mouth to ask something which KyuHyun thinks is stupid.

"S-she heard?"

"What do you think? Maybe she is wrong to eavesdrop, but who wouldn't be curious when it his or her name is being mentioned?! Even if she just walked pass, she will still hear it! You can't expect others to close their ears right?!"

"Well, I can't blame myself for that. I didn't even know the door was open!" DongHae retaliated.

"You bastard!" KyuHyun punched DongHae in the stomach without breaking the glare, making the latter groan in pain. The members are about to step in but KyuHyun stopped them by continuing. "Why can't you just admit that it is your fault?! I don't understand why HyunJung still sticks to you as your best friend. What kind of best friend will treat their best friend in this manner?! I don't think you deserve her." 

"How much do you know, Cho KyuHyun?! Don't make me hit you back!" DongHae challenged and is now returning KyuHyun's glare. 

"Hit me back for all you want! Do you even know how HyunJung felt?! Why do you have to use her?! Do you even know how it feels like to have someone who is close to you betraying you?! Do you know how hurt and betrayed she felt even though she did not say it?!" This left DongHae once again, speechless, because he does not like people who betrays, moreover betraying others.

He felt bad and mostly guilty.

"Do you even know that she loves you hyung? More than just a best friend." This made KyuHyun's heart break into pieces as he has to say it himself. DongHae looked up at him again, surprised. He did not expect his best friend to fall for him. However, deep in his heart, he felt delighted. 

"W-what?" DongHae asked, confirming what he just heard.

"Yes, you did not hear wrong, she loves you, more than a best friend. Ask any of the members and they can tell you that she loves you. It's just you who is oblivious to her feelings! Do you even know how much she suffered because of you? Do you know that she got bashed by the fans because of the pictures you posted? Do you know what your dear girlfriend did to her? No! You don't! Because you are crazy over this here!" He angrily pointed at G.Ae.

The boys once again tried to interrupt because they did not know if HyunJung will be happy to hear that KyuHyun told DongHae that she loves him. 

DongHae could do nothing but just look down guiltily. He did not expect the fans to bash her. Is he really that oblivious? He can finally piece the puzzle together when he remembered what HyunJung said about her being only his best friend during the time when they quarreled. She loves him yet all he did was to hurt her in so many ways. What did G.Ae really do to HyunJung? He guessed that he really has to have a talk with G.Ae soon. 

"I love her too hyung, since the very first time I saw her." Everyone gasped at this revelation. Those who are close to HyunJung were already surprised when KyuHyun said HyunJung loves DongHae, and now this magnae loves the girl who is his hyung's best friend? "Even though her heart is with you, I will try my best to win her over. For your information, I have already confessed to her. I hope you will not try to get close to her again because you will only hurt her more." He harshly released DongHae from his grip and stomped out of the room to his own room, leaving the dumfounded DongHae.

KyuHyun's POV

It pains me to see HyunJung hurt once and again. I did not want to tell DongHae about her feelings but I guess he has to know it. I believe, to love is to let go, right? I just want to be beside her to protect her and comfort her when she needs someone. I will be happy if she is happy. However, I did not get HyunJung's permission before I let DongHae know about the truth. I will have to apologize to her. Just then my phone buzzed on my bedside table. I pick up my phone and saw that it is a text from HyunJung, informing me that she has reached home safely. I dialled her number and after two or three rings, she picked up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"HyunJung-ah, are you feeling better already? Don't think too much and have a good rest alright?"

"Neh oppa, I'm alright, I will. You have to rest well for your schedules too okay!"

"Erm, Hyun-ah, I'm sorry." I said apologetically, hoping that she will not get mad at what I'm going to say next.

"Oppa? Why are you apologising? You did not even do anything wrong."

"I did, I told DongHae hyung that you love him..." 

"Ohh..." There was silence on the other end, but after a while, it was broken by her. "It's okay oppa, it doesn't matter anymore. I guess it's good that he knows. At least I loved him once, I would like to forget about my feelings for him."

"Hyun, you sure you are okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sure! Kyu oppa! You better rest early okay! I'm going to bed now, good night!"

"O-ohh, okay! Good night!"

She hung up the phone and I left my phone by the bedside. I hope that she will really be okay. 


Finally! Sorry guys, I was supposed to update on Sunday night but I pressed the wrong button and everything was gone! I was so angry! I have to rewrite again and I drag it till now! T.T So sorry! 

I want to change the title of the story because "Rumours Started It All" sounds funny? 

Should I change it to "The Tale Of Us", "Blame It On The Rumors", "Rumors Embarked Love" or should I just stick with "Rumours Started It All"? Hehheh>.<