Treasure the moments

Rumours Started It All

"Let's spend the remaining days happily Hyun-ie!" HeeChul shouted out of the blue, while smiling, in attempt to lift up the mood.

Truth is, behind that smile, he is hurting. It hurts to know that someone who is like a part of your family, is leaving you and you cannot do anything. He had experienced it once with someone whom he considered his brother and he bet most, no, he should say all, of the other members does not want to lose someone close to them again.

Although he feels hurt when he heard that she's leaving, he thought that they might as well enjoy the remaining days with her in a happier mood right? He does not want her to leave too, but since it is her decision, they should respect it.

The members stared at him questioningly, wondering why he can still be able to smile so brightly when he knows that she will be leaving and might not be back for quite a few years. Noticing their glances, he questioned, "why would you all want to give her unhappy memories while she is here? She should be happy so that she can bring all these happy memories with her to Singapore right?"

Thinking through HeeChul's words, smiles started to form on the members' face. He is right, they have to treasure all the moments they have with her. They have no idea when she will be back, they might as well make good use of the time they have left with her. 

"Alright! I suggest we start the fun now!" LeeTeuk stood up and clap, getting their attention. 

"Let's go eat!" ShinDong said, making everybody stare at him.

"Again? ShinDong! We just ate! Let's do something fun!" KangIn said.

"What? Eating is what is fun for me." ShinDong grinned, looking at every one of them.

"Tch. I suggest we go to the beach! I don't think it is very crowded now, considering it is a weekend and it is still afternoon, people will probably spend their time in the mall shopping." HeeChul suggested. 

"I guess it will start to get crowded once you guys get there. And weekends are usually the time beaches are crowded." HyunJung said and sighed. This is the life of idols, what can they do? 

"Nah~ I think it's a good idea Hyun-ie. We will just think of solutions later if it gets too crowded. For now, let's go change!" SungMin exclaimed excitedly before pushing pass all the members to get to his room. Seeing this, all the guys started pushing around, trying to get to their own room first. HyunJung chuckled and shook her head at these forever silly boys.

She is happy that she brought her camera along so she can capture all these precious memories.

After getting themselves ready, they got down and separated themselves into a few groups to get into their own personal cars since it is their driver's off day today too. 

"WAIT!" HyunJung suddenly shouted which startled some of them, "is manager oppa okay with this?" She asked worriedly.

"Ahhh, don't worry Hyun, I already asked for permission. He did not allow at first, but the almighty Kim HeeChul just has his ways to make every one comply with his requests~" HeeChul stated smugly making all the members scoff and walk away, even HyunJung, leaving him alone at the back of the group.

"Yahyahyah!" He quickly ran to catch up with them.

Every one got into their respective cars and they agreed to meet at the beach. HyunJung rode with HeeChul in EunHyuk's car because her dearest 'umma' wouldn't leave her alone with any of the boys and he is too lazy to drive. 

Upon reaching, all of them ran towards the inviting sea. 

"Uwahhh~" HyunJung was amused, looking at the beautiful scenery in front of her and she started taking photos of the beach at different angles. It has been long since she went to a beach, the last time she was at one, she was with DongHae. She sighed at the memory and turned to look at the boys. They are already scattered at different parts of the beach; some laying the mat to tan themselves, some swimming and some taking photos, just like her.

KyuHyun stood beside her, also admiring the beauty of the beach.

"It's pretty isn't it?" HyunJung smiled without looking at him. "You know the last time I was here, I was with him." She said and looked down, the smile not leaving her face. "The memories are still vivid, as if it were yesterday."

KyuHyun turned and look at her, worriedly, knowing who she is talking about. Seeing her still smiling, he felt relieved but he knows she is still hurting, because of him. She suddenly turned towards him, her smile became bright, "ahh, sorry! Let's forget about the past and enjoy ourselves today, oppa!"

DongHae's POV

Wahhh~ Schedules finally ended! Hmmm, what shall I do for the remaining hours of the day? Aha! I shall go out with JiAe since I did not really get to see her after RyeoWook's birthday. I got my phone out and keyed in her number. Wait, I shall surprise her instead! It is a Sunday and her schedules will start later in the evening. 

I went into a cafe near JiAe's dorm to get some coffee and sandwiches for her and myself. I smiled, happy that I will finally get to see her. When the elevator reached her level, I got the extra key from my bag and quietly unlock the door. After I got in the dorm, I was in for a shock at the sight that greeted me.


Thanks for all the comments and the subscribes. <3