Interruption

Rumours Started It All

"I'm leaving..." HyunJung told the boys softly.

"Huh? It's still so early Hyun, why do you have to leave? Just stay here a little longer!" KyuHyun whined at her. 

"I'm leaving for Singapore 5 to 6 days from now..." She whispered again and looked down, playing with her fingers. 

"How long are you staying there?" HeeChul asked.

Seeing that they are still not getting the idea that she will be leaving for a long time, HyunJung took a deep breathe and look up at them with all of her courage, "Oppa-deul, I will be leaving for Singapore to help my father in his business there and I am not sure when I will be back." She tried her best to smile, but seeing the shocked look on their faces, she cannot help but feel bad. 

"B-but... Hyun, c-can you not go?" KyuHyun asked her, looking at her pleadingly. Just then, the door bell rang and HyunJung volunteered to get it just to avoid the question. She ran over to the door, leaving the members stunned by the sudden news. They are all sitting quietly in the living room, leaving only HyunJung to greet the guests.

HyunJung's POV

I managed to avoid KyuHyun oppa's question when the door bell rang. I immediately rushed towards the door and opened it to reveal the five handsome boys.

"OPPA!!!" I screamed at the five as I was really happy to see them after such a long time since they had been busy with their promotional activities. 

"YAH! Park HyunJung! How many times did I tell you not to scream like a maniac?" KiBum, or Key oppa shouted back at me while dramatically rubbing his ear. Oh well, another diva. Nevertheless, he still opened up his arms and I immediately jumped into his embrace. I then hug all the other members too after greeting them. Yepp, since, I am close with Super Junior, I grew close with the Shinee members too since they came here often. 

I invited them in and went back to the living room to see the boys still sitting around quietly, some staring into nothing while some just look at us. "Annyeong hyung-deul! We are here! Why are you guys so quiet? It's so unlike you all!" Key greeted cheerfully, but turned confused after seeing their usually lively hyungs so down. 

"E-erm, have you guys eaten? Wookie cooked some food and there are still a lot left in the kitchen, so if you guys don't mind you can have some." Trust ShinDong to switch the topic with food. I looked guiltily at the boys again and decided to turn back to the Shinee boys and come back to them later. 

"Oppa! Caught you! Ewwww, why did you use your hands?" I went to the kitchen and jumped onto MinHo oppa's back and wrapped my arms around his neck when he is stealing a piece of deokbokki using his hand. The other boys are busy gathering fork, spoon and bowl to get the food. 

He ignored me and shouted over to RyeoWook oppa, "Wookie hyung! Your cooking is still as great!"

I hit his head with my knuckles to which he grunted and shout, "Park HyunJung! You're getting more and more insolent huh! You are the magnae here do you know that!" In a swift motion, he untangled my arms around his neck and turned me over to face him. I was taken aback when he started tickling me. 

"AHHHH! OPPA! Stop it! Ahahahaha! Yah! I'm not the magnae here! Little TaeMin-ie here is! Wahhhhh! Oppa!" I said in between giggles. I kept struggling against him but he just won't stop!

"Haha! You're still the second youngest by age! And you know what? You are more childish than TaeMin~ Whahahaha!" MinHo oppa continued tickling me while adding in the teasing.

"Yah oppa! We are of the same age okay! And you are a few days younger! I'm your noona! Wahhh! Enoughhhhhh!" I'm closest with MinHo oppa among the Shinee members. Since he is close with DongHae, we hung out a few times outside of Super Junior dorm. Key oppa is older than me by a few months while actually MinHo oppa is younger than me by a few days, but they insisted of me to call them 'oppa'. I don't understand boys and their 'oppa' ... Well, for HeeChul is the word 'umma'.

He finally released me from the torturous punishment, "oppa, why are you all here anyway? No schedules today?"

"Hmmm... We have a schedule in an hour-" 

"MinHo! Pass me the drink!" Key oppa interrupted.

"We just drop by since it has been long since we visit the hyungs." He continued but hands and mouth is still busy focusing on the food. 

"Ahhhh~ I bet you guys missed me so you all came here to see if I'm here, and to see that I'm here, you're all happy right?" I grinned at him.

"Hah! You wish, Hyun! We would not have come if we knew that you will be here~" Key oppa heard what I said and shouted over.

"Yah oppa! Just be glad that I'm here!" I retorted with a hidden meaning.

After they eat, the boys chatted for a while before Shinee members had to leave for their schedule. After I sent them out the door, it was down to the Super Junior members and me again. I sighed and turned to them. I walked towards the couch where the boys are sitting around. It is back to the awkwardly quiet atmosphere before Shinee came. 

I was surprised by the cheerful voice that came next, "let's spend the remaining days together happily Hyun-ie!"