Drunk

Rumours Started It All

"I-I'm sorry, Kyu. I mean this is just too sudden and I-" she has not given a proper answer and KyuHyun quickly cut her, since he wants to be prepared before she will answer him.

"No, Jung, you can choose not to answer today, I will give you time for you to think." He can already predict what her answer will be but he just wanted to push his luck. He knows his confession was too sudden that even he could not believe what he just did. He is afraid of what he is going to hear next and he just needs time to prepare himself.

"O-okay." HyunJung felt awkward and confused after his confession. Does she like him? Yes, she like him as an oppa, but as a lover? She does not know her own answer either. He always makes her smile and laugh when she is upset. He is always there for her when she needed someone. He cares for her way more than how other members do even though they care for her too. Now that he confessed, she realized how differently KyuHyun treats her from any other girls. She always thought it was because he treated her like his own sister. Maybe she was just too blinded by her love for DongHae to realize that there are others who care for her too. "Errm Kyu oppa, sorry, but c-can I have some time alone? I would like to think about stuffs," she gave an apologetic smile.

"Alright, I understand, but don't go home too late okay? Take care of yourself and call me if anything happens. I love you, really." He gave her a hug and kissed her forehead before letting go and walked away, waving. After he walked away, HyunJung sighed. How can all these happen in just a few days? I don't know what to think now. She continued sitting on the swing. Having DongHae, her best friend since forever, drifting away from her just because of a girl and KyuHyun, whom she treats as her real oppa, confessing his love for her, not as a brother but as a man. She is as confused as ever. She stood up to take a walk around the area to clear up her mind.

Without knowing, she has already arrived in front of a bar. Walking in, she attracted quite a number of attention as she was only wearing her skinnies, and hoodies while all the other girls there are decked in [retty dresses. She sat at the counter and ordered some drinks which are not even familiar to her. She had made a promise to the Super Junior members that she will not drink any alcoholic drinks since they warned her not to touch any of that. She downed the first shot and made a face due to the unfamiliar taste. However, after a few more, she felt her adrenaline rush. She felt refreshed and she did not know before that these drinks will give this kind of great effect to people. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes looked drowsy. She continued drinking for hours without caring for the world.

HeeChul's POV

We are now at a pub not too far away from the dorm. I finally get to meet my Chocoball after so long! It has been months since we met due to our busy schedules. I am glad that we still can fork out time for each other. Ahhhh~ It is finally time for me to relax! I excused myself to use the washroom. I did not drink too much since I still have to work tomorrow. Passing by the counter, I see a familiar back view of a lady. Walking closer, she sat up from her originally slouching position and and I can see her face clearly. It is HyunJung! What on earth is that girl doing here so late at night? She is surely gonna get it from us! I quickly walk towards her before any other guys can take advantage of her condition. "Yah! Park HyunJung! What are you doing to yourself huh? Why are you here in a bar so late at night?!" I held her shoulders and look into her half-lidded eyes. I wonder how many she had drank. She did not touch alcohol before since we warned her about it.