A day with them

Rumours Started It All

HyunJung's POV

The next day I woke up with a happier heart. Counting down to the day I'm leaving Korea, I still have six days left... I shall spend the time wisely then! Should I go visit the boys today? They do not know that I'm leaving, I shall just spend some quality time with them then slowly break the news to them. That's right! I should let them know before I leave, they will be more disappointed in me after they found out that I left without them knowing. 

I called HeeChul oppa to ask if they are at home. Luckily, today is a rest day for most of them except for DongHae, who is filming for his new drama and ShinDong, who is out with his girlfriend. DongHae is not at home, which is good, since I will be able to act and speak comfortably with the boys without feeling awkward. 

I got into my room to change into my casual outfit. I then grab my camera and slip it into my shoulder bag together with my wallet and phone. I love taking photos as it always captures a particular moment which cannot be relived. It is just like freezing that precious memory to remind your future self that you have once lived that moment. Since I do not know when exactly I will be back once I get to Singapore, I want to create and freeze as much memories with the boys. 

I decided to catch a bus to get to their dorms since I am not in a rush. Usually I will be able to get to their dorm in 15 minutes with a cab but today I got there after 45 minutes which I did not really mind. The slow bus ride allowed me to take time to admire the beautiful streets of my home country. 

I went up to the dorm and rang the door bell. I can hear the shuffling of footsteps and shoutings coming from inside. I chuckled knowing that they are surely quarreling over some silly matters. The door then opened, revealing a frowning HeeChul. His expression immediately turned bright when he saw me standing in front of him. 

"OH MY DAUGHTER! You're finally here! I missed you!" He opened his arms wide and wrapped them around me tight.

"I missed you too my diva of an umma!" I teased but hugged him back with a smile. 

He pulled away with his eyes wide open, and suddenly he shouted, "YAY! You called me 'umma' again!"

I laughed at his dorkiness and he invited me into the dorm while I asked, "why was the great Kim HeeChul frowning just now?"

"OHYA! That reminds me! That monkey over there messed up my hair just to exchange for the remote control! YAH! MONKEY! You better watch out!" He shouted over to HyukJae oppa.

I smirked, "Umma, you don't have to blame HyukJae oppa, your hair was never once neat." 

I turned to see HyukJae oppa give me a thumbs up and a wink. HeeChul oppa gasped, followed by a loud, thundering roar, "Park HyunJung! Did I raise you up to speak like that to your umma? I think you are sticking with that Cho KyuHyun too much nowadays for you to become as evil! Now I forbid you to hang out with him!"

"Yah yah yah hyung! What are you saying this early in the morning! How can you forbid me of hanging out with my HyunJung when you are just her umma-wanna-be?" KyuHyun popped out from the kitchen and protested.

"At least she called me 'umma'! And what's with that 'my HyunJung' huh? Since when was she yours? She is my daughter okay!" HeeChul oppa pulled me to his side.

"She is mine since forever! I am closer to her than you are okay!" Now KyuHyun held my other hand and pulled me towards him. 

"Hey guys! Who says she's yours! She is also mine!" HyukJae oppa came over and hug me, but was dragged away from me by both HeeChul and KyuHyun oppa.

"AHA! She's mine now!" SungMin oppa came over and wrap a hand around my shoulders when the three of them had their hands entangled, pushing and pulling each other from getting close to me. Seeing SungMin next to me, the three of them immediately rushed over, making me laugh.

"HAHAHA! Yah! I am mine okay! Stop it oppas! I am feeling so popular among you guys now!" This kind of situation only happens when I have the members beside me. They always make me laugh like there is no tomorrow. I just feel happy when they are around. I hope I will get used to the quiet atmosphere without them around when I am in Singapore.

"You are always our little girl, Hyun-ie." RyeoWook oppa came out of the kitchen with his apron, holding a big pot of steaming hot deokbokki. 

"WOAH oppa! Food!" I went over to hug RyeoWook oppa. "You are the best, oppa!" I grinned.

"YAH!" The other four shouted while RyeoWook oppa and I just laugh.

"Hyun-ie, you are not fair, you know! We were here first yet you gave RyeoWook a hug instead!" HyukJae oppa pouted.

"Aww oppa, stop being so cute!" I went over to him and pinched his cheeks then give him a hug. "There you go, oppa!"

Seeing this, the others immediately came over and look at me with their puppy eyes, waiting for their turn to hug me. I laughed at this sight and went to the dining table to sit in front of the deokbokki which RyeoWook oppa had placed earlier. "You only have food in your eyes now, Hyun-ah! There's no me now?" KyuHyun oppa fake cried. He is behaving like HeeChul now. I think he watched too many dramas.

"Hmmm, let me think..." I put my forefinger on my chin and got into a thinking position, "still, food comes first, sorry oppa!" I picked up the chopstick and a plate and turned to RyeoWook oppa, "oppa can I eat now? I'm hungry!" 

He then took a seat next to me, "sure, let's finish it without them!" Hearing this, the members quickly get themselves to sit around the dining table. 

"YAY! I will eat well!" I got a piece of deokbokki and put it inside my mouth. As expected, it is really tasty since the best cook in this household cooked it even though it was a little too spicy for me. As we are eating, other members who were still snuggling under their blankets when I came over woke up one by one. In the middle of eating I suddenly choke on the chilli and the members all look at me, concerned. SiWon oppa, who just joined us when he came back from his morning jog immediately went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for me. 

"No one is gonna steal the food from you, eat slowly!" HeeChul scolded. SiWon oppa came back with the water and I took a sip.

"It was just a little spicy and I choked on the chilli. Besides, I know you guys won't dare to steal the food from me." I gave a 'peace' sign and winked at them.

"Are you okay?" KyuHyun oppa asked and I continued chomping on the spicy but delicious food.

"Yeah, I'm okay! Don't worry about me! Hehheh." I grinned at them.

After the satisfying meal, we sat in the living room, watching some movies and chatted with each other happily until I decide to break the new to them.

"Oppas, I have something to tell you guys." I turned a little serious, unlike just now when we were talking about funny things and laughing uncontrollably at those hilarious scene in the movie. Hearing the change of tone in my voice, the boys turned their attention towards me.

"Yeah? What is it?" KangIn oppa asked, looking at me.

"I'm leaving..."


It seems like there are lesser and lesser Super Junior fanfics nowadays. ):