How I met her

Rumours Started It All

Your POV

I was slowly walking towards the park while thinking about those things that happened. I was hurt. How could Hae talk like that? Am I really that annoying? He didn't know what his fans did and he didn't even apologize for posting up that photo. I am disappointed with him. Will our friendship end just like that? Just because one meets their other half? 

"Yah! Do you wanna get swollen eyes tomorrow morning?!" I heard someone shouted from behind. He sounds familiar. I doubled up my pace as I do not want anyone to see me in this pathetic state now. I was startled when someone grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. I did not even manage to identify the person who did that when he already pulled me into his muscular arms. I pushed away from him and took a closer look. It was KyuHyun. I looked away from him feeling embarassed. "You know, sometimes it's okay to cry. You don't have to hide everything to yourself." He smiled at me. I broke down finally, losing my bestfriend is almost as if losing my whole world. In fact, he is the one I love, the one I treasure most after my family. KyuHyun wrapped his arms around me once again. I feel comforted and protected in his arms.

KyuHyun's POV

She cried her heart out in my arms. I felt my heart ache for her. Everything feels so right when she is in my arms. How I wish I am the one she loves, I will not let her get hurt in any way possible. However, she just have too fall in love with her bestfriend, that stupid hyung of mine. Yes, I know she loves him. It was so obvious that most of the members know except for that oblivious fish. Even though I already know the truth, I still cannot take my eyes off her. She is just so beautiful, so perfect. I remember the first time I met her, I already fell in love with her kindness.

~Flashback~

Tonight we are going to have a celebratory dinner for the success of our third album, "Sorry, sorry". The members are extremely high today after knowing that we clinched the first place once again in Music Bank. We all met at a korean BBQ restaurant for dinner. After we arrived, I went to the washroom first since the others have not arrived yet. I walked past the glass windows of the restaurant and took a glance outside. I saw a soccer ball rolling towards the middle of the road and a small boy was about to go and pick it up. I panic when I see a large truck speeding towards the little boy. He is surely going to get into trouble if he does not get away in time. The truck driver started honking at the boy as it would be impossible for him to stop in time judging at the speed he is going. I immediately push the door and tried to run out to save the poor boy standing in the middle of the road, not knowing what to do when a girl about the same age as me beat me to it. She managed to get the little boy back to the pavement in time but they both fell due to the rush. The boy was well protected in the girl's arm while the girl scraped both her elbows. Luckily she is wearing jeans if not I think she would have scraped her knees too because of the impact. She got the now crying boy up on his feet and brushed the dusts off him. The boy's mother was shocked too and she thank the girl profusely while crying. I wanted to run up to the girl to see if she was okay but I was afraid that she might think that I am a creep. After seeing her walk away, I went back to the use restaurant's washroom.

"Why are you always hurt when I am not around huh, you clumsy girl!" Everyone look up to DongHae hyung's voice. He told us before that he wants to introduce his bestfriend to us so he will be bringing her here tonight. When the girl looks up and greet us, I realized that she was the girl who saved the small boy. She already had both her elbows bandaged. I guess this is why DongHae hyung is late. They both sat between EunHyuk hyung and me with the girl sitting beside me. On a closer look, this girl is really pretty. She has beautiful eyes and a sweet smile. She introduced herself to us and I got to know her name then, HyunJung, a nice name. 

During the dinner, she was never awkward with us since she is really outgoing and humorous. She manage to make us laugh everytime with her silly stories and jokes. I can see that all the members like her already though it is only our first meeting. Even HeeChul hyung, the evil master. She is not only pretty, her personality is also beautiful; she is perfect.

After the dinner, we went back to the dorms after sending HyunJung back to her house. She did not want to come with us at first but did as we insist. All the members started surrounding DongHae hyung asking more about her. I think they really like her. "Hae! Bring her to our dorm more often! I can see her being our bestfriend already!" LeeTeuk hyung said. 

"She is really nice."

"She is pretty too!"

"She is funny, I like her already!"

"I want to see her again!"

The other members commented. I told them about the incident I saw earlier and they were all impressed. I could not sleep at night. It is weird that HyunJung keeps appearing in my mind. I think about the next time we would meet again.

~End of flashback~

She finally calmed down and had fallen asleep in my arms. I felt the need to protect her. I will not let anybody hurt her anymore, especially DongHae hyung whom I think will hurt her most.