Support

Rumours Started It All

She cried herself to sleep that night, thinking that the boys might forget her when she comes back to Korea. She could not bear to see their sad faces if they know that she's leaving so she has not tell them about her decision yet. The boys will try every possible way to make her stay, especially KyuHyun. She does not know if DongHae will want her to stay, but most probably not, right? That was what she thought.

Thinking of leaving DongHae, KyuHyun and all the other boys she grew so close with, makes her heart wrench and she cried even more. 

In the morning when she woke up, she felt that her eyelids are heavy. She already knew that she will surely have swollen eyes after how much she cried last night. With a sigh, she went to the bathroom to clean up. When she looked into the mirror, indeed, she has puffy red eyes.

It's a saturday and she did not really have anything to do so she decides to go to JiHyun's house to let her know about her leaving. Before leaving, she wore her black rimmed glasses to cover up her swollen eyes. She took a cab to JiHyun's apartment which is around ten minutes away by car.

She pressed the doorbell for a few times but no one answered the door. After a few more tries, she turns to leave when JiHyun opened the door in her SpongeBob pyjamas.

"Hyun-ah! What is it that made you come so early?" She yawned and it made HyunJung chuckle.

"It's not early anymore, silly girl! It's already 11!"

"Oh it's 11 already?! HAHA! Lucky it's not a weekday today!" She smiled goofily at HyunJung then pokes her glasses. "Yah! What's with the glasses today?"

"Nothing, fashion?" Smiling, HyunJung invited herself into the apartment. "How can you not invite your friend inside? Tch."

"Yah! It's rude to just barge into my apartment, you know? If you weren't my best friend I would've used the broom to chase you out!" She got the broom which was placed conveniently in the kitchen and pointed it at HyunJung then put it back to its original place.

Yep, this is her crazy best friend for you. She walked near to HyunJung and eyed her closely, as if observing her like she is a new creature on earth. 

"What?" HyunJung irritatedly asked. Pushing JiHyun's face away, she made her way to the couch in the living room and let herself sink into the comfortable piece of furniture then got the remote to switch on the television. JiHyun settled herself next to HyunJung and continued staring at her. She suddenly smirked.

"Hmmm...Fashion huh?" She snatched HyunJung's glasses away and observed it while nodding. She then put it on herself and without looking at HyunJung, she said, "shoot it! Don't make me force you to tell me what happened that made you cry till your eyes swell like a mosquito bite."

No use wearing glasses, JiHyun saw through it. HyunJung wanted to just come here to tell her that she will be leaving the country. Her best friend knows her too well. With a sigh, she lowered her head. "I-I...I'm leaving, JiHyun..."

"WHAT?" JiHyun asked, obviously shocked. "I mean why? Where are you going?"

"I am going to Singapore to help my father in his business."

"When are you leaving?"

"Next week."

"Do the boys know that you're leaving?"

"N-not yet, maybe not. Please don't let them know! I-I don't know how they will take it after they know about it."

"You plan not to let them know?! B-but they will get worried when they don't see you for so many days! And what about DongHae? I thought you love him huh? Are you gonna give up just like that because he has a girl friend?" JiHyun is worried about her best friend. She knows how much she loves Korea because of her friends and family here. Something must have happened to make her set her mind to leave her home country she loves so much.

HyunJung smiled bitterly, "It doesn't matter anymore... Like you said, he already has a girlfriend and I don't want to be the one who will destroy their relationship. If he's happy, I will be contented." She looked up into JiHyun's eyes. "It's just that I will miss you and the boys if I leave. I don't know if I can survive there alone without you guys."

JiHyun turned to give her best friend a comforting hug, feeling sad to see her hurt. "You don't have to sacrifice yourself like that you know. Also, just know that I will always be supporting you no matter what decision you will make. I'm sure you will do well there. You are Park HyunJung! The almighty Park HyunJung! There is nothing you cannot do okay! If you cannot take the stress there, you can always call back, or you can always come back here! You will always be welcomed by me! I know the boys will too!"

"Thanks bestie!" HyunJung is happy to know that there are still people with her. She can't thank them enough for what they did for her. Having these people beside her, she has nothing more to ask for. 

HyunJung's POV

This is why I love my best friend. She has always been here for me. I am really thankful to have her as my best friend. The boys too, they are always here for me. This is the main reason why I hesitate to leave. After we talked, I felt better as I've let it out.

We went out to catch a movie and ate ice-cream after that. I have not really spent much time with her these past few days. Since I'm leaving and I am also not sure when I will be back from Singapore, I would like to treasure my time with her in Korea. I think this will be the part that I will miss the most; spending quality time with my best friend.

We went shopping and bought a lot of things like clothes and accessories. It is a girls' day out with my bestie and I totally enjoyed myself with her today.