Make her stay

Rumours Started It All

HyunJung was cooking when her phone vibrated on the kitchen island. Knowing that it is a message, she decides to leave it till she finished cooking. She had invited JiHyun over to her house for lunch. 

Even though it has only been 2 days since they last saw each other, JiHyun called HyunJung the previous night saying that she missed her. HyunJung could only laugh at her silly best friend. 

After cooking, HyunJung picked up the phone and unlocked it. There are two messages. The first was from JiHyun, saying that she will be reaching at around 12:30. Taking a look at the clock, it is only 12 and HyunJung still has time to clean herself up before JiHyun arrives. 

HyunJung replied with a quick 'okay' and opened up the other message. It was from KyuHyun telling her that he will be free tomorrow. The both of them arranged the time and venue to meet then HyunJung quickly grab some casual outfit and went for a shower since the clock shows that it is already 12:15.

HyunJung came out of the bathroom while still drying her hair with the towel when the doorbell rang. She excitedly ran to the door and opened it. She guess she got so happy and excited that JiHyun is coming over because she only has less than 5 days left in Korea and she will not be seeing her best friend so often anymore. 

The two best friends squealed when they see each other and exchanged hugs. HyunJung got the plates and utensils and brought the food out to the living room so that they both can eat and chat comfortably at the same time.

The two were happily chatting until the topic had landed on the boys again.

"Did you tell the boys yet, Jung?" 

JiHyun asked HyunJung randomly when they finished their food. She then burped loudly and gave HyunJung a sheepish smile while the latter just gave her a disgusted look. JiHyun just ignored the look since she knows that her best friend is just playing with her.

"I told them already."

HyunJung replied while casually choosing which cartoon to watch from the pile of DVDs beside the television.

"So, how did they react? How did DongHae react?"

"The opposite reaction I got from you. I was surprised they took it calmly even though they were pretty shocked at first. We even went to the beach after that since they said we should enjoy the moment while it lasts. It was really fun! As for DongHae, he was not there at that time. I wanted to wait for him to tell him about it but he did not come home, the boys were tired waiting up with me so I left them to rest."

"What? So you haven't told him? Aigoo!~"

JiHyun slapped her forehead and whined. She thought that DongHae is the most important person who has to know.

HyunJung ignored her best friend and just smiled while inserting the 'Crayon Shinchan' DVD into the player.

JiHyun decided to just leave her friend to do whatever she likes without nagging at her too much. She knows her best friend is vexed enough with all the happenings around her. She just cannot understand why things are complicated between HyunJung and DongHae.

-

"Sorry, Hyun! I'm late!"

KyuHyun just rushed here from his schedule which ended late. He arranged to meet HyunJung the next day at this secluded cafe quite a distance away from his dorm as the last thing he wanted was for HyunJung to be involved in another scandal before she even leaves.

"It's okay oppa!"

HyunJung beamed a smile at him knowing it is not his fault. She would not get angry at him anyway.

"Are you hungry? Shall we order something?" 

KyuHyun immediately nodded like a child making HyunJung chuckle. He is really hungry considering that he had not eaten since breakfast because he woke up late and it has already past noon now.

They ordered and chatted while waiting for the food to come.

Somehow, it is like a routine that topic will always land on DongHae and HyunJung whenever she talks to their common group of friends, or at least that is what she thinks because KyuHyun already planned to talk about the two of them which is why he called her out.

"It's for the best right? Rumors will die down, I will forget about the pain and... DongHae will forget about me... He will be living happily with G.Ae then..."

HyunJung replied with a smile when KyuHyun tried to stop her from leaving again by using the excuse that she does not have to leave just because of the two people.

KyuHyun was surprised that at this point of time she is still able to put up a strong front and smile when talking about him. Not many can see the sadness behind her beautiful smile though. She is just so good at hiding her feelings sometimes.

"Are you really going to abandon your friendship with hyung for so many years? Just because of that one girl, who is not worth even the slightest pain? She has no rights to control who hyung wants to befriend with!"

KyuHyun stretched his hand to hold HyunJung's and looked at her in the eyes, as if pleading her to change her mind. As much as he hopes for HyunJung to choose him instead of his hyung, KyuHyun still cannot bear to see the one he loves in pain. As he said, if she is happy with him, he is willing to let go. 

"The problem is DongHae has already given up on our friendship! On all the memories we shared!"

HyunJung turned away to avoid looking at KyuHyun, biting her quivering lips to control herself from bawling out like a baby in front of him, again, even though KyuHyun would prefer to be with her at her weakest than having her be alone.

KyuHyun's expression softened, "How would you know if you have not ask? How would you know that he has already given up, Hyun?" 

HyunJung kept her silence, knowing that KyuHyun is right. She has not even had the chance to really sit down and have a proper talk with DongHae after KyuHyun told DongHae about her feelings. Heck, she did not even see him the past few days.

"Anyway oppa, I'll be leaving on Sunday in the evening, two days from now."

-

KyuHyun went back home at around dinner time to see DongHae not around once again. He sighed; his hyung has been spending too much time outside of the dorm with his girlfriend lately. He only saw him at the schedules that they have together when everyone is busy and have no time to talk, but other than that, he don't see him around them much ever since he got a girlfriend. 

He decided to just call him to ask if he is free to meet up for he has something important to tell him. DongHae agreed to meet him during the 2 hours break in between his schedules.

They first chatted about each other's schedule and Super Junior. Smiles and laughter can be found in their conversation even though they were both involved in a conflict just a few days ago. Perhaps, this is what they always do whenever they don't get to talk to each other for a few days. It is like their usual routine to always talk to each other. They treasure their friendship; they treasure Super Junior, just like how they also treasure HyunJung. The two then fell into a comfortable silence. 

KyuHyun then found this as a great opportunity, "Hyung, HyunJung is leaving," he broke the silence while sipping his peach green tea. 

"Hmm, where is she going?"

"She will be going to Singapore to help her father in his business and she will probably not be back for a long time."

DongHae already knows that he will be talking about her but he did not expect this piece of information. He was taken aback a little but he did not show it.

"W-why are you telling me this?"

He stuttered but managed to compose himself and avoided looking at KyuHyun. He wondered why would KyuHyun tell him this when the magnae practically warned him not to get close to the girl again. 

"Stop her."

KyuHyun simply stated. DongHae finally looked up from his drink that he had been playing with ever since the topic changed to his girl best friend. He stared at his dongsaeng in disbelief. Why can't he stop her himself? 

"She will probably listen if you are the one who is going to stop her. We talked to her many times, but it doesn't seem like she is going to listen to us."

It was as if he knew what his hyung was thinking and answered his question.

"Please, hyung. Make her stay. She will be leaving two days from now."

KyuHyun pleaded. KyuHyun trusted his hyung, he really doesn't want HyunJung to go, and DongHae can see the desperation in his eyes. To be honest, he doesn't want her to leave too. Somehow, he felt like it was his fault that she is leaving. He remembered what he said during RyeoWook's party. His words were harsh, yes he realised that, and he had hurt her, real deep. 

"Yes, I'll try, but I can't promise she won't leave."

DongHae told the magnae. The latter then smiled at his hyung, at least he is willing to try. Even though DongHae doesn't want to admit, he hopes that he will be able to change HyunJung's mind.

After his schedules that day, he was thinking about when and how to talk to her. He only has two more days before she leaves so he has to find time to talk to her as soon as possible. DongHae groaned after realizing he has full schedules on the next day. 

"Arghhh! Damn!"

He cursed and threw the pillow he was hugging to the ground. Now, he only can talk to her on the day she will be leaving, which means he has a smaller chance to make her stay. 


I feel like Super Junior is not SM's priority anymore and they are like focusing their promotions in Japan. T.T

AHA but DongHae's instagram will make up for it! MWAHAHAHA. His posts made me crazy man! So damn hot!! GAHHHH~