Longing for your presence...

Rumours Started It All

The boys got really busy preparing for their Super Show and after they finish their concerts, they will be having their comeback. Their schedules nowadays suddenly became really packed and they don’t even have time for themselves. Each day, they would come home after practice or schedules, exhausted and did not have much time to interact with each other in the dorm. They would either be in their own rooms sleeping or resting before getting up again after a few hours to repeat the same routine.

DongHae, EunHyuk, KangIn, HeeChul and KyuHyun finally arrived back at the dorm after recording for two variety shows and special guesting for a radio show. Others were not back yet and some were already in the room sleeping because they had different agenda for the day. The five of them were lucky that they had the same schedules for today since it would be boring as hell to be working alone - like RyeoWook whom had to work alone for Sukira.

“Arghh, I think Lee SooMan just wants to kill us! Why did our schedules become so packed suddenly?! I cannot even have my beauty sleep nowadays!”

HeeChul whined to himself before jumping onto the couch and hogging it for himself. He did not get to enjoy a proper sleep for more than two weeks already just like the other boys.

“Hyung! Just be glad that we ended earlier today! Some are still at their schedule.”

KangIn slapped him on his thighs and shifted them to make space for himself, not escaping from receiving death glares from the older guy.

“Yah! There’s another seat over there, why do you have to squeeze and take up so much space here?!”

HeeChul complained before wriggling his body in attempt to get KangIn off the couch. KangIn refused to get off and lied down on HeeChul to stop him from moving but to no avail. This continued for only a while before both got tired and just lied there to rest.

The other three just exchanged glances with each other, and then sighed at their hyungs’ behavior. They complained that they are tired and they are still fighting over a couch. They did not have a proper sleep for more than two weeks already just like the other boys.

“Hey, do you guys miss HyunJung?”

HeeChul suddenly asked in a softer voice after he finally pushed KangIn to the floor by throwing a surprise-attack at him. This question took the other boys by surprise especially DongHae and KyuHyun. After realizing what he said, he immediately let out an awkward but somewhat sad laughter.

“What kind of dumb question was that? Of course you guys miss her. I miss her too.. A lot..”

There was an awkward silence before EunHyuk decided to break it.

“Do you guys think she will attend our concert in Singapore?”

DongHae and KyuHyun’s face immediately brightened up but frowned the second they realized that they would not be able to see her even if she turns up at their concert. There will be thousands of people there and it will be hard to spot her presence. Also, they are not really sure if she will attend but of course, they are all hoping for her to do so since they had not seen her for a long time.

“I just hope that she will be there..” DongHae murmured before turning around to walk back to his room.  The others soon followed after.

-

DongHae looked at the photo of him and HyunJung taken when she visited the boys at the dorms before all of these mess. They always enjoyed themselves and were able to successfully forget all the stress with her around. He then let out a tired sigh and wondered why everything has to go downhill when they are at their peak. They have not heard from her since six months ago. DongHae really missed her and he did not live a day without thinking about her after they stop communicating with her.

He cannot help it but put all the blames on himself. If only he had not known G.Ae, if only he had confessed his feelings to HyunJung earlier...

DongHae picked up his phone he threw on his bed when he entered the room earlier. He softly touched a few digits on his phone which was a habit he had adopted over these past months. Every night without fail before he sleeps, he would enter HyunJung’s number on his phone screen but always afraid to dial it.

Just for today…

He tapped the green icon on his phone and slowly brought it close to his ears. His heart thumped harder against his chest as each ring sounded off on the other side of the phone. Finally, someone picked up the phone after what felt like years to him.

“Hello?”

DongHae’s heart leapt in joy when he was finally able to hear her voice. But at the same time, he felt heart-broken. He did not dare to make a sound though because he was scared that she would hang up immediately knowing it was him. His company had wanted him to change his number sometime during those months that he did not contact her because of some reasons, so he was not afraid that HyunJung would not pick up his call when she recognized his number.

“Hello, this is HyunJung speaking, may I know who is this calling?”

He wants to hear her speak and he wants to carry out a conversation with her, but he knows he cannot. A tear escaped from the corner of eyes and soon, more spilled from his eyes. He almost choked on his tears but held it back.

“Ermm, hello? May I know who’s calling? I am really busy, if you are not going to talk, I will hang up now.”

Still DongHae did not speak. After a short while, he heard her let out a sigh and the line was cut. He took a look at the screen of his phone then closed his eyes.

He hugged his phone close to him and smiled, happy that he was finally able to hear her voice but sad that he could not talk to her. He fell asleep soon after still with the contented smile on his face.

-

HyunJung quickly pack her things into her bag before rushing out with SeoEun to meet up with Mr. Kim for dinner. She was running late because her meeting previously was delayed due to a few problems that arose. She was glad that those were settled easily though because otherwise she will have to stay back late.

Once she reached the restaurant they planned to meet, she started to look around to look for Mr. Kim. She spotted him sitting on the right side of the restaurant next to a young man whom she believes is his son. She immediately heads her way there and bowed to apologize for being late. When she raised her head, she saw a familiar face looking back at her with a smirk. Her eyes widened and recognized the guy to be the same one she met because of her bad luck.

“Hi, we meet again HyunJung-ssi, And it seems that you’re the one who’s late today.”

JaeHwan greeted then teased HyunJung with the same smirk still hanging on his face.

“Y-you’re Mr. Kim’s son?” HyunJung asked in surprise. She never would have thought that Mr. Kim is JaeHwan’s father since both are really different when finding a solution to a problem. They are also very different in their character. JaeHwan is the outgoing, talkative type; while Mr. Kim, he is a firm and strict man. Despite the serious aura around Mr. Kim, he warms up quite quickly if he trusts a person enough.

The father and son nodded their head at her question. They smiled at each other before Mr. Kim invited HyunJung and SeoEun to join them at the table. The waiters took their orders then left them talking about things out of work. Their orders quickly arrived and they continued chatting while having their meal.

HyunJung was constantly trying to ignore JaeHwan’s unnecessary comments when she was talking to his father. She was irritated by him but she tried to tolerate his nonsense because Mr. Kim was there. He continued making fun of HyunJung despite her secretly shooting a few glares at him. She was glad that the dinner was over and she can finally escape from JaeHwan.

She walked out of the restaurant with SeoEun to wait for her chauffer to arrive. SeoEun kept joking about how the dinner looked like HyunJung was having a matchmaking session with JaeHwan. She did not stop until HyunJung gave her a tight slap on her arm.

“Ouch! Hahaha! I’ll stop, I’ll stop!”

Though she had stopped teasing HyunJung, SeoEun could not stop laughing when HyunJung threatened her with a glare which did not have any effect on her because she did not think HyunJung’s glare was scaring her.

She had finally stopped when she saw Mr. Kim and JaeHwan walked out of the restaurant. She bowed when she had fully turned around to face the both of them. HyunJung spun around and imitated SeoEun’s action when she met eyes with the two men.

“JaeHwan, you should send SeoEun-ssi and HyunJung-ssi home. It’s too late and dangerous for two ladies to go home alone.”

SeoEun held back her giggles and nudged HyunJung.

“N-no, it’s okay Mr. Kim, the chauffer will be here in-“

“Agassi, I think you should go with JaeHwan-ssi, it’s too late already and I can call the chauffer to tell him not to come. My husband will arrive soon and it is dangerous for you to wait here alone.”

HyunJung turned to look at SeoEun with hanging open and eyes shooting daggers at her. She quickly shifted her attention to the hand that is holding on to her wrist and noticed JaeHwan in front of her.

“It looks like I’m your personal driver for tonight then.”

He once again gave HyunJung his killer smirk and pulled her away from SeoEun, with the latter waving them goodbye and stepping into her husband’s car which had just arrived. Once they got into JaeHwan’s car, he began to start the engine and slowly drove off.

“The night is still young, what should we do?”

“Just drive me home.”

JaeHwan ignored her comment since his question was not really meant for her to answer anyway.

“Hmm, what does a couple usually do after they had visited the parents?”


Happy 8th anniversary Super Junior!

It has been 8 years, thanks for all the wonderful moments. I love you guys so so much!

I love all you lovely readers too! Thanks for commenting and subscribing~ ^^