Misery

Rumours Started It All

Super Junior's DongHae changed his girlfriend in a speed of light from a non-celebrity to Eagles' G.Ae?

She continued watching the news as she was curious if the media had finally found out whose his girlfriend actually is, or was. Her world completely shattered when the news announced that the both of them are dating. An interview with DongHae confirmed what the media suspected. She thought her relationship with DongHae was going well. 

Yes, that was only what I thought. Tch. No wonder they avoided all communications with me. 

She thought and her face dropped of any expression when it suddenly became cold. Neither tears nor sadness was seen on her face, just pure coldness. Everything had made sense to her now as she had only came down to one conclusion - they cannot face her with such a situation. 

Wait, who am I kidding? Am I even that great? Why would they care about my feelings? 

It felt like someone had stabbed her in the heart and twisted it several times. It hurts... It hurts too much for her to show any emotions. HyunJung felt like she is living in a world full of lies. To think that they would support her and wait for her to go back, it is foolish. She knew the friendship they had was real; was strong, strong enough to keep anything from breaking them. However, they avoided her just because DongHae got back together with G.Ae. They did not even tell her the truth and had tried to hide it from her. 

She got up from the couch she was sitting and switched off the television before walking back into her room, wanting to sleep everything away. She did not get to rest though because her mind was still on the news and on the members. She tried to shut everything out but to no avail. Feeling frustrated, she got up from the bed once again and took some sleeping pills, hoping it would help.

-

For the next few days, it had been the same routine - HyunJung going to work in the morning and work her off in the office, sometimes forgetting her meals when SeoEun did not remind her. Then returning home late at night and took pills to make herself sleep. It was since the day she heard about the new couple that she took up this unhealthy habit, but if she did not take the pills, she would not have been able to rest enough.

This afternoon, she has an arranged appointment to meet the owner of the car that she had accidentally hit the other time. He had called her two days after that incident. 

When HyunJung arrived at the agreed meeting place, the car owner was not there yet. She decided to wait for him while getting herself an espresso from the cafe. After half an hour, the said person that she will be meeting still has not arrive, and HyunJung was starting to get impatient since she still has a lot of work to be completed.

When the car owner arrived finally after almost an hour, the meeting did not go on smoothly though. The both of them did not end up on good terms with each other since HyunJung thought that he was an for saying that she was an irresponsible driver and that she should have waited for him to return. HyunJung was pissed but she had to control her temper since she knew she was the one at fault for hitting his car and also, she did not want to cause any commotion.

"Excuse me sir, but I left my contact number there for a purpose."

HyunJung told him calmly and politely in fluent English. She does not understand why this guy was being ridiculous and called her irresponsible when she had obviously left her number there for him to contact her. She had already explained to him how it happened and how she was unable to stay and wait for him because she was in a rush. She had also told him that she is willing to pay for any damages. So she really cannot grasp the idea of why he is still not willing to let go of the matter. Tch. What a petty guy. 

"Treat me to a drink," the guy said, cutting HyunJung's thought.

"Treat me to a drink and I'll let this go, you don't even have to pay for any damages," he repeated.

HyunJung just stared at the unbelievable man in front of her. She just wants to get this matter settled and leave this place quickly since she has already wasted a lot of her precious time waiting for him to turn up. Why the hell would he let this matter rest so randomly just by letting her treat him a drink? Is this guy mad? HyunJung thought. The said guy just chuckled when he noticed HyunJung staring at him confusedly. 

"I know I am really good-looking, but you don't have to stare at me like that," the guy smirked.

HyunJung's look immediately turned into a glare and she retorted, "I'm not staring! Arghh, alright! I'll buy you a drink and then it's all settled?" 

The guy nodded and turned to her to give her a sweet charming smile. HyunJung casted him a weird look and just stormed off to order his drink without even asking what he wants, guessing that he will follow anyway. 

What an interesting girl. He thought and smiled to himself while walking behind her.

-

DongHae's POV

"DongHae-ah, are you sure you can continue with this?"

EunHyuk asked me during our usual talk after the last schedule of the day. With the lack of strength to open my mouth to reply him, I just nodded. After being friends for so many years, he knows when I needed time alone. He patted my shoulders and left me alone to think not before giving me an encouraging smile. I just gave him a weak smile before saying 'goodnight'.

I feel really awful and disappointed with myself. Why is it always so hard to get what we want in this world? Why didn't I realize sooner? It has only been her all this while. I have dated many girls before to hide my feelings towards her because I did not want to affect our friendship. Maybe I did like those girls I have dated, or even loved them but my feelings toward her is so much stronger which I only realized now. I'm an idiot, right? If only I have let her know how much I love her, not only as a sister nor a friend, then we would not have been in this situation. Why didn't I let her know earlier? 

Yes, I am a coward. I was afraid that she might not return my feelings; I was afraid that we might drift apart. I am to blame for this plight we are in. But this is the only way to protect her....

I wiped away the tears that unknowingly fell when I was absorbed in my own thoughts. I decided to get myself some much needed sleep since I have to be in the film site a few hours later, silently hoping that she will understand everything I did.


It's BBHae's birthday! I added his POV at the last part. >.<

HAEPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHAE! BABYHAE IS 27! Though he is forever 5 in my heart! ^^

I like your comments, they make my day, so keep them coming! ^^

And I finally made a poster for the story. It's my first time using photoshop though; actually I didn't even know I have photoshop! >.< Let me know if it's nice or not! HAHA