Anti-fan club

Rumours Started It All

Your POV

Arggghhh. Who is calling me at this timing when I am having such a sweet sweet dream... Hmmmm... DongHae... Heehee. I-I-I-I'm a rockstar, I'm a rockstar. Aishhh. I glanced at the screen, it's already dinner time and it was JiHyun who called. Oh no, I'm gonna get scolded for leaving her this afternoon. I answered her call, pulling the phone a distance away from my ear.

"YAH PARK HYUNJUNG! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE THERE JUST NOW DID KNOW HOW AWKWARD IT WAS AFTER YOU LEFT WITH DONGHAE?! DID YOU KNOW...Blablabla..." OH MY GOSH! Just as I expected, she's really loud!

"STOPPPPPP!!! Yah! Can you just ask your questions slowly? How can I remember all that? I only managed to figure out the first question and I didn't leave on my own accord! Didn't you see that I was practically dragged away by him?"

"Okay," she took a deep breathe then let out a sigh,"Was that really Lee DongHae?"

"Yea."

"Why didn't you tell me you know him?"

"I didn't think it's necessary?"

"Aishh! How can you not tell me?! OMG! Then I could've gotten my RyeoWook oppa's autograph! How did you know him? When did you know him? And, and are you both really dating? Ohya, why did he come to our school without any disguise? And and and what-?!" This girl! Did she forget what I just told her?

"Yah! What did I say about you asking too much questions?!"

"Okay, sorry sorry! One last question," I was about to scold her again, "an important one!"

"Alright! Shoot~" I got curious when she said it was an important one.

"Do you know that the fangirls were really angry after you left?"

"Yeah~ Thought so, which fangirl wouldn't when their idol leave with another girl?" It was a fact. Even though I am not his girlfriend, but, I'm still a girl-friend. They sure would get jealous.

"I mean...... Did you know that you already have an anti club in school?" She whispered the last part, but I can still hear it clearly. I sighed. Is this matter really that serious that I get an anti-fan club when I'm a friend with a global star?

"R-really?"I did not experience this my whole life I knew DongHae, until he got himself a girlfriend.

"Yea," she sighed too, "are you okay Hyun? Do you wanna talk?"

"No, it's okay, I can get over this!" I forced a cheerful voice to not let her worry about me, "go have your dinner than have a rest JiHyun! I know you're tired from all the school work!"

"Alright then! You too! Have a good rest!" She hung up the phone. I sighed again. Why has my life become so complicated? Someone knocked on my door, it was my brother, telling me to go have dinner. I got up from my bed and stretched a little before heading down. During dinner, we had small talks here and there. I went back to my room after clearing my own dishes. 

I took a look at my calender, it's gonna be christmas soon, I wonder if I can still spend the whole day of christmas with Hae, just like the previous years. Even if he's having his concerts or promotions, we would still be together. What am I thinking, he already has a girlfriend, of course he would want to spend their first christmas together. 

I took out my phone to call him. He did not answer, maybe because he's busy. I shall text him instead, he will reply if he sees it. 

"Hae, are you busy again? Remember to eat okay. It will be christmas soon, are you going anywhere? Call me if you see this message! Take care!"

I went to my study table to get my homework done while waiting for his reply. I already finished all my work and he hasnot replied. If he's having his practice he will not reply so early. I decided to wait since I already slept just now and I quite awake. I watched some videos on youtube of Super Junior. They are so so adorable!!! I still cannot get over their cuteness even if I knew them for so long. It was already 2:20am and DongHae still haven't reply. I guess they are really busy now, or he is tired and might probably be sleeping already due to his full-day schedule. I am starting to get tired, so I went to wash up and climbed under my blankets, preparing to sleep. I hope I can continue to dream of my prince~ Hehheh.


Quite a short chapter. >.<