Skype

Rumours Started It All

G.Ae's POV

We're done, JiAe

Argh. 

I kept calling after him but he didn't come back. Aishh! He was not supposed to find out! Why the hell was YooHwan there in the first place?! Now he ruined both my surprise and relationship with DongHae! Arghhh! I I turned to glare at him.

"Yah! What were you doing there in the first place?! Arghhh, you ruined my plan and now I have to wrack my brain for another one!"

We are now already at my apartment since everyone was staring at us for causing the commotion in that ice cream parlor.

"I didn't know you were meeting him. I just saw you there and I missed you baby." 

He shrugged and came over to peck me on the lips over and over again. I got irritated and I pushed him away, standing a distance away from him with my hands crossed in front of my chest..

"I am still angry!"

"Sorry babe, I really didn't know.. We'll think of another plan together later." 

He kissed me on the lips again and this time, I sighed and gave in, deciding to deal with the problem later. 

KyuHyun's POV

The dorm's been really quiet without HyunJung this past few days. If she was still in the country, I'm sure she would be coming over every now and then. We really like her existence in this dorm. She always brightens up our mood when we came back after a tiring day. We would gather in the living room to play games or chat with her even if we were exhausted. Now, everyone just part our ways into our rooms after we arrived home. 

I wonder how she's doing. Aha! Let's skype with her! I took out my laptop and waited for it to set up. I lay down on my bed comfortably and logged on to skype when it was done setting up. Ohh, she's online! I immediately invited her to a video chat.

"Hey!" 

I waved at her enthusiastically after she accepted the call. It is really nice seeing her after five days! 

"Hi oppa!" 

She waved and greeted back with her sweet voice.

"How are you doing there? Are you coping well?"

"I'm still settling down and work starts tomorrow!" she pouted, "Singapore is great but I would rather be there with the company of you guys and JiHyun!"

I feel her. Being away from your family and friends for work is not easy. Even I do miss my family when I travel overseas for work. She has to stay there for quite a long period of time when all her loved ones are here in Korea.

"I bet you're thankful for technology that you can get to skype the attractive KyuHyun even if we're miles away." 

I gave her a smug smile which she returned with a disgusted one.

"Eww Cho KyuHyun! Aren't you a little too full of yourself?"

"Yah yah, aren't you supposed to call me your 'oppa'? And I'm speaking the truth! I am indeed good-looking~"

"Not with the 'oppa' issue again?! Anyway, how's your day?"

I laughed. Everytime we talk about this 'oppa' issue, she would switch the topic.

"Same old same old~ But the dorm's different without your presence Hyunnie!" My turn to pout, "We don't gather in the living room to talk about nonsense and fool around anymore~ It's been so quiet after you left and when we arrived at the dorm, we just go back to our individual rooms without talking."

She giggled at my childish act. How I love to hear the sound of her laughter..

"Awww, our baby Kyu has no one to play with huh? HAHA. Don't worry; I'll be back as soon as you think."

"I just wanna play tricks on them! And now my partner-in-crime is gone. Leaving me here alone to suffer~"

She looked guilty for a moment and I don't want her to be. I was just playing with her. 

"But you'll be back right? And return as a stronger accomplice for me, am I right?"

She looked up at me and smiled brightly. 

"Of course oppa!"

I suddenly thought about my confession the other night, she hasn't given me her answer since I told her to think through it. This might be a great time to bring it up even though we are in different parts of the world. I don't mind a long distance relationship. She will be back anyway.

"H-Hyun-ah"

I stuttered and suddenly felt nervous.

"Ne, oppa?"

"D-do you still remember that day I c-confessed to you? Ermm, so.... have you thought about it?"

I scratched my nape while waiting for her answer. My throat dried up and I crossed my fingers hoping she will give the answer that I wanted.

"Well opp-"

"Yah KyuHyun-ah! Can I borrow your charger? I left mine in- Oh! HyunJung-ie! How are you? We missed you!"

Arghhh, RyeoWook just had to barge in.. Sigh pie, his voice was really loud! 

"Oh my! Did I hear HyunJung's name? Oh, my daughter, you called!"

Now, HeeChul hyung also came in and he even faked tears of joy. Soon after, my room was filled with all the other guys and I am just like a crushed lizard underneath all the big guys. I groaned. Having more than five of these fully grown men on top of you is surely not a joke. They are freaking heavy for goodness sake! 

"Yah hyung! Can you all get off me now?! I'm suffocating right here! Arghhh."

I even have difficulty speaking now with all of them on top of me and what's worse? They are even laughing and doing all sorts of exaggerated hand movements. I tried to push them all away but to no avail. I just let out a puff and gave up, deciding to wait until they finished talking or anything.

HyunJung's POV

I was really tired after a day out. I got to go out and walk around Singapore for today since my work only starts tomorrow. Singapore is a beautiful country and the weather and environment is nice and all but it still can't beat my home country. I wonder what the boys are doing; I wonder what JiHyun is doing... I already miss my friends over there.

After I showered and freshened up myself, I took out my laptop and surf the net for and news. I decided to log on to skype to see if any of my friends are online. To my luck, I saw KyuHyun online and before I requested for a video chat, he already invited me to one which I gladly accepted.

"Hey!"

He greeted and waved at me and I cannot help but smile at this silly guy on the screen. I greeted him and waved back as with the same amount of energy. We chatted like old friends who hadn't meet for years even though it had only been three days since I came here.

Halfway through the talk, KyuHyun started stuttering, and I was wondering why until he brought up the confession. I then remembered that I have not given him a proper answer. I do not know what to say, I don't wanna hurt him by making the wrong decision. If I reject him, he will be hurt; but if I accept him, will I be able to love him enough? I really don't know my answer too. 

"Well opp-" 

I was about to tell him about my dilemma when I noticed someone opened the door to his room.

"Yah KyuHyun-ah! Can I borrow your charger? I left- Oh! HyunJung-ie! How are you? We missed you!"

That someone happened to be RyeoWook oppa and his voice was pretty loud that even though I'm on the other side of the screen, it was.. loud. Before I even get to reply him, another person popped in to KyuHyun's room.

"Oh my! Did I hear HyunJung's name? Oh, my daughter, you called!"

Yes, it's my over-dramatic diva of a mother. I just had to laugh at him. Not long after, the boys all swarmed into KyuHyun's room leaving the poor him squashed underneath of these rough big guys. I laughed out loud seeing KyuHyun in this state. Usually, it was the other way around, with him bullying the others. Now, I guess they are getting their revenge by acting as if he doesn't exist and leaving him to suffer underneath their weights. It was really funny when he just slumped down in defeat. 

We chatted for about half an hour or so before I hurried them to sleep because they have schedules to attend to early tomorrow.  I'm glad I still get to see them in action, except for him. Aish, I mentally scolded myself for thinking about him! I was not supposed to do that. 

My attention turned to KyuHyun. He looks sleepy already. The poor guy finally gets to breathe normally after all his hyungs got off him. I chuckled at him before I urge him to go rest.

"Hey, HyunJung.."

"Hmm?"

"He left her already.." 

He? Who? DongHae? How can it be? He was still very much into her. So who left who?

"Who?"

"DongHae already broke up with G.Ae."

"W-what?"

"What you heard is right."

He confirmed that the both of them broke up. I was shocked by the truth since he loves her so much that he got so protective over her the other time.

"O-okay. Go to sleep Kyu, you're tired."

We ended the video chat and I put my laptop aside. My thoughts went back to the day when he stopped me from leaving; when he kissed me.

You are the one whom I truly love all these years...