Feeling better

Rumours Started It All

You woke up at 8 in the morning and went to the washroom to clean up. When you were brushing your teeth, you suddenly thought about last night. Who sent me home last night? OMO! I remember myself crying like a baby in KyuHyun oppa's arms last night. That was embarassing!

~Flashback~

KyuHyun's POV

She looks really tired that she even cried herself to sleep. I guess she really treasures her friendship with hyung. I her head, smoothing out her long wavy hair and brush away the hair that covered her beautiful face. Her natural long eyelashes will bat cutely when she tries to do aegyo when she wanna get what she wants. She thinks that she fails at aegyo but I secretly think that her aegyo is just really natural even when she is not trying. She will reveal her "eye-smile" whenever she smiles or laugh. I like to see her smile and hear her laughter. It will be better than crying over these things that broke her heart. She has a cute dainty nose that gets red whenever she is cold. Her pale porcelain skin glows when hit by sunlight. It also shows off her rosy cheeks that only gets redder whenever she plays sports or exercises with us. Her full and luscious lips gets pouty whenever things does not go her way. I would like to kiss her pout away if I can as if to erase away all her disapointment. I held her hands, wondering how it feels like to hold her hand in front of everyone else. It hurts me everytime I have to call you my dongsaeng.

I think I should get her home soon in case she gets a cold if we stay here any longer considering it is still winter. I grabbed her purse and phone, then put her on my back and piggy-backed her all the way to her house since it is quite near and I did not bring my car. Luckily it was already late, very little people are out on the streets so my chance of getting recognized would be lower. After reaching her house, I rang the doorbell and waited for her helper to open the door. I carried her to her room at the second floor and laid her on her bed gently trying not to wake her up. "Thank you sir," her helper bowed at me. 

"No problem at all, please take care of her well. Here's her belongings. Have a good rest!" I bowed back.

~End of flashback~

You texted KyuHyun with a "Thanks oppa~ ^.^" after you finished washing up. You were feeling better after crying out so much last night. You were thankful that KyuHyun was there for you and he is a friend that you trust a lot after DongHae. Actually you trust the whole of Super Junior but you are closer with Hae, Kyu and Hyuk. You went to the dining room to greet your parents. Your helper got you your breakfast and you thanked her. While you are eating your breakfast, you received a message from KyuHyun "You're welcome Jung-ie! ^.^ I'm always here for you~ So call me if you need me. Go eat your breakfast alright! Having practice now T.T Talk to you later. You will still talk to us right?"

You smiled at the message, "Of course, you silly oppa! I will cling onto you all unless you all decide to dump me! ): You eat well okay! Rest if you are tired. See you soon~"

"You're the silly one! Why will we ever dump you huh? Heehee. Really have to go! The mean choreographer is shouting at me again! T.T See you!"

You smiled again at the screen. He always manage to make you happy just like how DongHae did before. The thought of DongHae made you frown. You poke at your food and played with it before you slowly send them into your mouth. Your mum saw and asked if anything is bothering you. You smiled and lied, saying nothing is bothering you just that you're a little tired. You told them that you will leave after your breakfast. You're still a student and you have lessons from 10 till 3 today. You prepared yourself and headed out at 9 to take a bus to school.

On the bus, you received a message from EunHyuk "Annyeong Jung-ie! Are you feeling better now? ^.^ I heard from KyuHyun what happened last night. I am here for you too you know! Not only that evil maknae is nice okay! You can talk to me too! Kekeke"

"Annyeong oppa! I am better already! Thank you! That evil maknae has a big mouth huh? Mwahahaha"

You got down at your school and walked towards your locker to grab your books needed for today. You can feel many eyes on you and you guess it was about the photo. You sighed but you're indeed feeling much better knowing that the other members still care for you. You walked towards your class and your friend, JiHyun, approached you. "Hey HyunJung-ah! You're here! I didn't know that you're Lee DongHae's girlfriend! Why didn't you tell me?" She gave you a cute pout. 

"JiHyun-ie, stop pouting! It doesn't suit you!" You and she glared at you. You laughed it off, "anyway, I'll tell you after school, it's a long story." With that you started your lesson. You copied down notes with JiHyun trying to disturb you until the bell rang. You got up and stretch a little while wait for your other lecturer to step in.

A few girls approached you during the short break and asked if you were really DongHae's girlfriend. Of course, you denied but did not tell them you were bestfriends. They didn't believe and wanted to know more about your relationship with him. You were lucky to escape the question as the lecturer stepped into the room just in time. Time went by fast and finally the bell rang, signalling the end of your classes for today. You quickly rushed out of the class with JiHyun to avoid more questions from the girls. You both were walking to the entrance when you heard loud screams from mostly girls. You ignored them but being the always-curious JiHyun, she pulled you towards the screams. You see a familiar white car parked at the entrance.

You knew who it was already by looking at the car plate number so you wanted to run away without getting recognized. You mentally scolded yourself for being so slow when the person already spotted you.

"HyunJung-ah!"