Just another plan of hers

Rumours Started It All

"JiAe!!!" DongHae shouted at the unconscious body that greeted him in the living room beside the coffee table. Her face was pale, and her body was limp when DongHae tried to lift her up. None of her members were at home at that moment.

He immediately tried to send his girlfriend to the hospital when she suddenly grabbed his arms.

When she tried to talk, DongHae immediately shut her up, saying, "Don't talk, I'll get you to the hospital now!"

"N-no, DongHae... I-I don't wanna g-go.." JiAe struggled to say.

"But you have to!" DongHae insisted. 

However, after much persuasion from JiAe, DongHae decided not to argue with her, in case her situation gets worse. He carried her to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed while he went into the bathroom to prepare warm water to clean her up.

"What happened Ji?" DongHae asked worriedly when he came back from the bathroom. By the time, JiAe was already asleep. With a sigh, he began cleaning her face with a small towel while brushing away her bangs covering her eyes. He then phoned JiAe's manager to let him know about what happened. Her manager agreed on DongHae's request to cancel JiAe's schedule and let the girl stay home for the day. He then fell asleep at her dorm and did not go back to his own.

What DongHae does not know is that this is just what the girl in the room planned in order not to let DongHae know that his best friend is leaving.

~Flashback~

G.Ae's POV

I came here to Super Junior's dorm to visit DongHae and make sure the , HyunJung, is not sticking around him. I am about to ring the doorbell of the dorm when I hear a girl talking from inside the dorm. I suppose it is that again, talking and laughing with the Super Junior members. 

"Oppas, I have something to tell you guys." Her voice became serious and that is when I decided to eavesdrop on them. 

"Yeah? what is it?" I suppose this voice belongs to KangIn.

"I'm leaving..." My ears perked up when I hear this. She spoke as if she was afraid to tell them. This surely has to be something serious.

"Huh? It is still so early Hyun, why do you have to leave? Just stay here a little longer!" KyuHyun whined at her. Stupid. He is not getting the idea that this is a serious matter she is talking about. Even I know what she is going to say.

"I'm leaving for Singapore 5 to 6 days from now..." Her voice got softer than before. Though it is soft, I can still hear what the is talking about. I smirked. So she is finally leaving huh? 

"How long are you staying there?" Oh my! I did not know that even Kim HeeChul is so dumb to not get the idea that she will be leaving for a long time. HAHAHA! What a joke. 

I heard footsteps and chatterings approaching where I am standing and I panickly ran to the exit staircase to hide. From where I am right now, I can see the Shinee members outside the dorm. The pressed the doorbell and not long after, someone opened the door and that someone just had to be the one I hated to see, Park HyunJung.

"OPPA!!!" I flinched when she screamed. Ewww. What a flirt. DongHae and Super Junior is not enough for her and now she needs to cling onto Shinee too? Tch. This is when I remembered, DongHae should not be at home at this timing right? He told me yesterday that he will be having a filming today. Aha. I should not let him know about what the girl told s just now! Hmmm, I will go to his filming site then decide what I shall do with him.

I reached his filming site after about 20 minutes drive. From the outdoor parking lot, I can see the staffs are packing the cameras and other things so I guess filming has ended. I scanned around the site to look for that familiar fish face.

I turned just in time to see him talking to his manager at the other end of the parking lot. His manager then left him and he got into his personal car. I quickly hopped into my own as I followed him from behind at a safe distance for him not to see me. 

He stopped at a cafe near my dorm and knowing him, he will be coming up to surprise me since he has extra keys to the dorm. The guy is too easy to read. I quickly rushed back to my dorm as an idea strucked my head. Luckily my members are all out for schedules and will not be back until later tonight. Mine does not start till later this evening.

I threw my bag in my room and quickly changed into my pyjamas. I cleaned away all my make up and made myself look pale as if I am sick. Upon hearing the sound of the keys, I sprawled myself on the floor beside the coffee table. 

When he finally came in, I can tell that he is as worried as hell. He took care of me and did not leave my side until I pretended to fall asleep. He was about to leave when I spoke as weakly as I can, "d-don't go, o-oppa..." and grasped his arm, not letting him go. He let out a sigh and laid down beside me on the bed while putting an arm around my waist, patting me to sleep. 

After awhile, his breathing slowed down and smoothed out, telling me that he had fallen asleep. I smiled in victory before I close my eyes and fall into my own dreamland.

~End Of Flashback~

HyunJung was actually waiting for DongHae's return at the dorm when she saw that the boys are on the verge of falling asleep while watching the movie. She sighed, guessing that DongHae is probably over at G.Ae's dorm again and decided to head home, not wanting to disturb the boys' rest time. 

"Oppa," she shook EunHyuk's shoulder, trying to get the attention of the almost sleeping man. He turned to her with his groggy eyes and she smiled at him, "I'm going home already, get the boys to go back to their rooms and have a good rest okay?" EunHyuk just nodded in reply and his eyes started to close again. She shook her head and smiled. She walked over to switch off the television before getting out of the dorm, leaving the boys to sleep at the living room, knowing that they will be too lazy to wake up anyway.

I hope our friendship will be back to normal before I leave, Lee DongHae...


Sorry if I disappointed you guys~ >.< I just had to twist it because I don't want mystory to be so predictable... Actually I was going to write about her cheating but seeing as though most of you guessed it, it gave me the urge to twist it! The plot is just too typical. So I'm sorry if I disappointed you guys...