Alcohol Poisoning

Rumours Started It All

HeeChul's POV

HyunJung was rushed to the emergency room of the hospital, unconscious. I have already dialed for the members to head down to the hospital once I got in the ambulance with HyunJung. They should be here anytime soon. Sitting outside the emergency unit, I closed my eyes and pray for her safety. We can't lose her, she is already a big part of our family. In fact, I cannot imagine what Super Junior will become if we lose her.

I already called her parents to inform them about it, but I told them not to come down as we will look after her. They are living in InCheon and it is already late at night so it will be dangerous for them to travel here. Yes, we are even close with her parents since they take care of us really well like their own children. They are grateful to us to know that HyunJung is in our good care when she is alone in Seoul.

"Excuse me, may I know which room is the patient, Park HyunJung, in?" I heard someone at the nearby reception asking for HyunJung, I turned my head to see LeeTeuk hyung and the boys there. 

I did not wait for the nurse to reply before waving and calling out for them. "Boys! Here!" They rushed towards me and asked for her condition. Since the doctor has not finish checking on her, I am also not sure about it. "I was at the bar with my friends and I saw her there alone, drinking as if those alcohols are her life. She suddenly collapsed when I was about to get her home." I can see from their faces that they are all worried, especially the magnae. As I look around, I see that the one who caused her to drink like a maniac is not here. "Where is that Lee DongHae? Why is he not here when his best friend is in the hospital?"

"He was not at the dorm when we received your call and I still cannot reach him on his phone." LeeTeuk hyung explained while fiddling with his phone, trying to call that brat again. "Oh, DongHae-ah! You finally answered your phone! HyunJung is in the hospital, you better hurry down now. Y-you're with G.Ae at her parents' house?" He looked up at us. "Okay, you better." He then ended the call. "He said he is at G.Ae's parents' house and he cannot come any time soon."

"Yeah, we all heard that~" I said with the roll of my eyes. That Lee DongHae.

LeeTeuk gave me a look and added, "He will be here tomorrow."

"We don't know if HyunJung will still be alive tomorrow!" I cannot help but shoot back. Seriously, that guy is getting on my nerves! From what I know, G.Ae's parents' house in just in Seoul, can't he just come down here for a little while, just to show that he still cares?

"Yah hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"HeeChul-ah, watch your mouth!" They all protested. I know I should not say this but really, we don't know if HyunJung is okay in the emergency room and that guy is not coming. "We should all pray for her safety, you should not have said that!" LeeTeuk hyung chided.

"Mianhae." For the next few minutes, it is silence as we are all praying and hoping that she will be alright.

Once the doctor step out of the room, we went towards him. He was taken aback to see us but nonetheless, he told us with professionalism unlike those nurses previously, "Miss Park suffered from alcohol poisoning. She was lucky that she was sent here on time since she was already not breathing when she was sent here. We managed to clear the alcohol out of her system and she is safe now but still not awake yet. I suggest you guys to see her later, when we transfer her to a normal room." We thanked him and some of us released a sigh of relief. 

About half an hour later, when it is already dawn, we got informed the room she was transfered to and we made our way there. We stayed in the room for a while before HyunJung slowly starts to wake up. When she had fully opened her eyes, the members rushed towards the bed with worried faces, asking if she was okay. She held her head and RyeoWook help her to sit up. "I'm fine, just a really bad hangover I guess." She tried to smile at us but winced when she felt her head ache from the slightest movement.

"What did we say about drinking huh?! Why did you drink?! Are you stupid to drink so much when this is your first time?! You even landed yourself in the hospital with alcohol poisoning!" KyuHyun scolded her. Someone cares for her so much eh? HAHA! This magnae should see his own face when the doctor came out from the emergency room. He was anxious as hell and worried was written all over his face. 

"Sorry! I just... I wasn't in the right state of mind yesterday."

"Alright guys! Let her rest first and we shall come back later alright? We have to prepare for our schedules too!" LeeTeuk hyung announced. "See you later Jung-ie!"