Breaking News

Rumours Started It All

 

BREAKING NEWS: Super Junior's DongHae spotted strolling in the park with girlfriend?

 

 

News were reported that Super Junior's member, Lee DongHae, was having a date at a park near his dorm. Pictures were circulated on the net but it was only their back view. On those pictures, the guy was clearly Lee DongHae but the girl's identity is still a mystery as it was not really clear due to the bad camera angle. They were seen walking around the park, while holding hands and whispering sweet nothings to each other. It seems like our romantic guy has finally found his other half. Surely, there will be many heartbroken fan girls out there since this prince is one of the most popular members. What do you guys think about his relationship? Who do you think the girl is? 

 

"OhMyGod! Lee DongHae!! You have a girlfriend without my knowledge?!" You shouted to no one in particular since you're the only one at home. "Yah! You're gonna be dead when I see you!" Grabbing your bag, you decide to go over to Super Junior's dorm by taking a cab.

On the way there, you decide to check your twitter since the last time you updated was a few days ago. Your bestfriend, Lee DongHae just gave you another shock of your life. He tweeted a selca of him and you taken on your birthday last month with the caption "My love <3"! It was the photo when Lee DongHae had decided to raise your heartbeat a hundred times faster by kissing you on your cheek! It was nothing to him but definitely something to you since you had started to fall for him since the second time you met him at a family dinner. It did not help when he is being such a sweet  and caring guy everytime you both are together. You just fall for him over and over again and each time, deeper.

You reached the building in no time and you decided that it is not a good idea to head up to their dorm now. From far, you can see reporters and of course, angry fans gathering outside the building. Some are crying and some are just... plain angry. You got your phone to dial DongHae's number but it did not get through. "Aishhhh, Lee DongHae! You just got me into some deep !!" Continuing to dial his number, you walked to the cafe just across the street. 

By the time you reached the cafe, you had already given up calling that guy and walked to an empty seat near the window. You ordered a dark mocha frappe. As you were enjoying your frappe, you noticed a group of girls entering the cafe. Crap, fans. You tried to hide yourself by turning away from them, walking to the direction of the toilet. You stayed in there, peeping once in a while to make sure they are already gone before stepping out. Once you're sure they are off, you walked back to your seat to grab your drink before heading off. You turned around and accidentally bumped into a girl in her early twenties, spilling your drink on her cream coloured blouse. "OMG! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Sorry! I'll help you clean it up miss!" You apologised profusely while fumbling through your bag for tissue.

"Aishhh! Yah! Can't you see where you're walking?! This is my newly bought blouse! Don't bother to clean it! I'd rather do it myself, count me unlucky!" Rude much.

"Excuse me miss, I did apologise alright. If you want I can pay you but you didn't have to be that rude right?" You looked up and got nervous when you see it was the girl from the group of fans who came in before. 

Without waiting for her reply, you quickly step away, preparing to go off when she pulled your right arm. "Hey! We're not finished yet! Hmm, you look familiar though, have I seen you before?" Damn! I have to get out of here quick!

"Sorry! I'm in a rush. I have to go now." You hurriedly said.

"YAH! What's taking you so long! Palli! What if DongHae oppa comes out soon?!" You looked up when you heard DongHae's name and damn, it was a wrong choice to do so.

"AREN'T YOU THE GIRL FROM DONGHAE OPPA'S PHOTO?!"