⤜Chapter Thirty-Nine: Nightmares⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You sat on the bench out the emergency room, looking at your bloody hands as you tears ran down your face. 
It's all my fault. My fault again. 
You blamed yourself. 

A nurse came to you. 
"Ma'am, let's go get you cleaned up." 
You looked up at her. 
"It's okay. I want to make sure my husband is okay first." You managed to say to her. She smiled at you and then left.
You looked at the door. You wanted to see Woohyun.

"------!" 
You looked down the hallway and saw your parents and Woohyun's parents running towards you. You barely made it up from your seat. Woohyun's mom ran over to you and pulled you into a hug. The moment she hugged you, your eyes ran a waterfall. You were sorry. 
"I'm sorry, Mom! I'm so sorry. It's my fault." You sobbed in her arms. 
"Don't say that, my daughter. It's not your fault." She said, as she pulled away to look at you. 
"I know Woohyun. He would do anything to keep you safe." Your mother-in-law comforted you. 
You pulled her into another hug, as your mom hugged you from the back. 

You and the parents sat outside, waiting for the doctor's news. 
The moment you heard the door opened, you quickly got up and walked to the doctor. 
"Doctor, how's my husband? Is everything alright?" You asked. 
"Don't worry. The surgery was successful. Your husband will be fine. Thankfully, the blade didn't hit any internal organs. We're transferring him to another room. You guys can go visit him, when they've transferred him." The doctor said, before leaving. 
You felt a little relieved with the news, but the guilt was eating you up. 
"----, let's go get you cleaned up, huh?" Your mom said. You looked at her. 
"I want to make sure Woohyun's okay first." You said to her, your eyes watering again. 

You were standing in front of his room. You couldn't bring yourself to slide the door open. You turned around to face your parents. 
"You guys should go in first." You said. 
"Are you sure?" Your mother-in-law asked. You smiled at her and nodded your head. 
Both parents walked into the room. You sat on the bench that was outside of his room. You took a few deep breaths. You looked at his blood that was still on your hands. Tears ran down again. 
You walked to the bathroom to get cleaned up. You washed your face. You even practiced your smile. You knew how much Woohyun hated when you cried. 
You took another deep breath before walking out of the bathroom. You saw the parents walk out of his room. 
You walked down the corridor to them. Both of the moms hugged you. 
"Woohyun's going to be fine." Woohyun's mom whispered to you. They pulled away from the hug. 
"We're going to head back. We'll be back later. You should go see him." Your mom said. 
You bowed to them, before walking to Woohyun's room. 

There, again. You were standing in front of his room. You hesitated because you didn't know how Woohyun would react when he saw you. You took another deep inhale and exhale before sliding his door open. You quietly slid the door closed, then slowing walked to his bed. 
He was there, sleeping soundly. His face wasn't pale like before. He looked as calm as the time you saw him when he pulled you into his arm. His heartbeat was steady. The IV fluid slowly dripped into the bag. 
You could hear your heartbeat from your ears. Your legs felt shaky to closer you walked to him. 
 Your eyes became watery again. You wiped them away with the back of your hands. You couldn't bring yourself to hold his hands. You were scared you were going to hurt him again. 
You pulled the stool closer to you and sat down, looking at his sleepy face. 


Just as you got up to leave, he grabbed your wrist. Your heart stopped. 
"Where are you going?" 
You felt weak. It felt as if your legs were giving up on you. 
You looked over your shoulder. 
"We can sign the pa----" 
You stopped him from finishing his sentence. You didn't care now. You turned around, fell right on top of him, and hugged him. You pulled away and looked at him. 
"Yah! Are you stupid? Who told you to stand in front of me? Huh? Why did you do it?" You asked as you cried, hitting his chest.
Woohyun looked at you. He didn't care what you did to him. He wiped your tears away, making you stop. You looked at him.
"What did I say about you crying?" He asked. 
"Why did you do it?" You asked again. "What would I do without you?" 
Woohyun smiled at you.
Woohyun winced in pain. You pulled away and looked at him. 
"What's wrong? Are you hurt? Where are you hurt?" You bomboarded him with all of the questions.
"My back is wounded." Woohyun winced. 
You suddenly remembered and quickly got off of him. 
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." You said, as tears ran down your cheeks. 
Woohyun grabbed your hand, making you look at him. 
"I'm okay. Please don't cry." He begged you. 
You looked at him before nodding to his request. You wiped your tears away with one hand and sat down next to him.
You guys looked at each other. Your eyes watered again. Woohyun wiped the tear away the moment he saw it roll down your cheeks. 
"Why are you crying?" He asked. You grabbed his hand and placed it on your cheek. 
"I was scared." You told him.
"I'm here." He smiled. You smiled back at him. 
Knock, knock, knock! 
You looked over your shoulder then back at Woohyun. 
"I'll be back." You told him.
You slid the door open to be greeted by Eunji.
"Eunji-shi." You managed to whispered. You slowly backed away from her as she pointed a gun at you.
"Why are you doing this, Eunji?" You asked her, as you backed into Woohyun. Eunji looked at Woohyun.

"Woohyun-ah, I love you. You know that she stole you away from me." Eunji cried, still pointing the gun at you. 
"Eunji-shi, I'm sorry." You told her. Her attention switched to you. 
"He's mine." Eunji said. 
Woohyun moved you and walked to Eunji. He stood by her side. You were confused. 
"W-woohyun-ah." You called to him. He gave you a sorry look. 
"My heart has always been Eunji's." He said to you before looking at Eunji. 
Your eyes watered. 
"W-what do y-you mean?" You asked. 
"You heard him." Eunji smirked. "Thank you." 
Eunji said, before pulling the trigger. 


Your eyes shot opened. You quickly sat up and breathed heavily. 
It's just a nightmare.
You thought. You remembed that you fell asleep by Woohyun's side. You looked at the sight in front of you.
Woohyun?
You quickly scanned around the room. Then, you ran to the bathroom inside the room and opened it. No one. Your heart raced and you felt your body weakened. Your eyes watered. Once again, you were afraid. 
You slid the door opened and ran to the elevators, frantically pressing the doors to open. 
Once the elevator doors opened, you entered and harshly pressed the 1st floor button repeatedly, hoping that it could close the elevator doors sooner. Your breathing quickened as you ran to the front desk. 

You looked at the girl, but you couldn't say anything to her. 
"How can I help you, Ma'am?" She asked. 
"I-I wanted to know what happened to the patient in room 0208." 
"Just a moment." The girl said, before typing in her system. 

You looked at her, scared. You really had no idea what she was going to say. 
The girl looked at you. 
"Was the patient's name, Nam Woo Hyun?" She asked. 
"Yes." You nodded your head, with your heart pounding fast. 
"He was transferred out this morning at 6AM." The girl said. 
"What?" You furrowed your brows. You weren't sure what you were hearing. 
"This morning?" You asked her again. 
"Yes." 
"D-do you know which hospital? Where? Did he leave any other information?" You asked her.
"I'm sorry I can't disclose that information per the patient's request." 
"I-I'm his wife." You told her. 
"I'm sorry." She said to you. 

You turned around, feeling shocked. Before taking another step, you fell to the floor, tears endlessly flowing down your face. 
So many questions ran through your mind. 
Why? Why did he do that? Why didn't he tell you? Why did he leave? 

Where did he go? 

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW

[Notes]: Hey guys! I hope you all had a very lovely Christmas and New Year's! Wishing everyone a new year filled with love, happiness, and health. Thanks for the unconditional love and support. 

I have a new book uploaded onto this site and Wattpad. I am so excited to be writing a new story for you guys. It stars Wi Ha Joon X You, with Lee Soo Hyuk and Cha Eun Woo. This book has its twists and turns. It will be different from this book. I hope you guys give it some love too. You can find the book by clicking on the on cover. Thanks for the support!

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM