⤜Chapter Thirty-Five: Time⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

“Eunji.” Woohyun managed to whisper her name.
“Oppa!” Eunji yelled out, running towards you two. You felt the tears forming. You turned back to look at Woohyun. At the same time, Woohyun looked at you.
“-----, I don’t know anything about this.” Woohyun explained.
“No, it’s not your fault. You don’t need to explain anything.” You said to him.
Eunji finally ran up to Woohyun and grabbed Woohyun’s other arm, pulling him away from you. You turned around to face her. This was your only chance to “man-up” to Eunji. You wanted to make this day last as long as possible. It was the only day you could show that you loved Woohyun like before.
“Oppa! Why didn’t you tell me that you were in Japan?” Eunji cutely looked at Woohyun.
Woohyun couldn’t even look at Eunji. He shifted his eyes to you.
Eunji searched for Woohyun's eyes and answer. Once she saw that Woohyun was looking at you, her eyes shifted to you.
“Oppa, why is she here? Didn’t you tell me you were going to break off with her?” Eunji said.
You and Woohyun didn’t respond to Eunji.
Come on! I can do it. Just tell her to back away.
You thought to yourself. The more you wanted to say something, the more it didn’t come out. You were willing to lose again.
“You guys should spend the rest of the night together.” You said, before turning away.

“Eunji-ah, I would like to spend the rest of the night with my wife.” Woohyun said, removing Eunji’s grip away from his arm.
When you heard that, you stopped in shock.
Am I dreaming?
You thought.
“Oppa.”
“Take the cab back.” Woohyun said, before walking over to you.
He grabbed your hand and walked you two away from Eunji.

Eunji was in shocked. She looked at you and Woohyun walk away further from her.
“OPPA!!” She screamed.
“Oppa!!!”
Eunji fell to the ground, sobbing.
“You’ll pay for that, ------.” She cursed.

You turned around as you heard Eunji calling for Woohyun. As much as you hated her, there were some guilt in you.
“Woohyun, you should go back. I’ll be fine.” You told him.
Woohyun ignored your request. 
“Yah, Woohyun!"You said, stopping your tracks, harshly releasing your hand from his grip.
You knew that you and Woohyun would be nothing after tonight. As much as you didn't want to say those words, a part of you had to.
“You should go back. To Eunji.” You told him.
Woohyun turned around to look at you.
“Why? Just because she’s calling me? ”
Woohyun’s words made you speechless.
“I've made a request this morning, and I'm going to use that request wisely." Woohyun said, before pulling your hand, gesturing you to keep walking. 
He was right. Every word he said was correct. You turned your head to look at Eunji. She was still on the ground, crying. 
I shouldn't feel bad. Eunji will get him in the end.
You thought to yourself, before facing forward. 

The walk was silent and slow. You sensed that the atmosphere was awkward after what happened. Deep inside you felt bad for commanding him to go back to Eunji. You swallowed your saliva, before talking to Woohyun. 
"Woohyun-ah." 
Woohyun turned his head to look at you. 
"What?" 
You felt nervous once you gained his attention. 
"I'm sorry about earlier." You apologized. 
"Why? What are you apologizing for?" He asked. 
"Well, you know, Eunji is by herself and I thought it would be better if you were to accompany her. I was just worried for her safety." You explained. 
"And if I were to go to Eunji, what about your safety?" 
You felt dumb once he mentioned it. 
"Well...the hotel is just a few blocks away." You tried to come up with an excuse. 
"You're still walking...alone?" 
"I'd walk fast then." 
"Can you think about yourself for once?" He asked. 
Wait, he's right.
You thought. 
Woohyun noticed that you became quiet. 
"I meant, she'll be fine. Her cab was there."
You were still quiet. 
"Yah, smile please." Woohyun said, trying to break the awkwardness. 
You looked at him, confused. 
"Smile." He repeated. 
You managed to send him a small smile. 
"Better." He said. 
He held your hand tightly in his as you both walked back to the hotel. 

You guys walked by the river front. The solar lights that was staked along the sidewalk lit the pathway as you two walked along.
You looked at your watch, and it read 11:45. 
15 minutes left.
You thought.
You stopped Woohyun by halting your steps. Woohyun turned around, stilling holding onto your hand. 
"What's wrong?" He asked. 
"Earlier, you didn't finish what you wanted to say. I wanted to hear the rest of it." You said, looking at both of your hands, before shifting your eyes up to look at him. 
He turned around fully to face you. 
"Oh, that." He started.  "I wanted to let you know that the old Woohyun, the Woohyun you knew, I sense that he had loved you." 
You felt a sharp pain through your chest. You felt that you couldn't breath. Your body became paralyzed. 
Woohyun felt that your hand became cold and tensed. 
"Are you okay?" Woohyun asked with a worried look on his face. 
You snapped out of your thoughts and made eye contact with him again. 
"What?" 
"You're not as relaxed as before. Are you okay?" He asked. 
You swallowed your saliva before talking. 
"I-I'm good. I...um...I..." 
"You don't have to say anything. It's been a feeling I've had for a while, and I thought you'd know before the night ends." He said. "I'm sure he'd want me to tell you." 
It was the first time you've heard him say that word, meant for you. 
"We should get back to the room. We've had a long day." Woohyun said. He turned around, ready to walk toward the hotel,.
You looked at your watch once more, and it read 11:55. This would be your only chance. You stopped him again. You pulled him his hand, making him look over his shoulder. 
"Yea?" Woohyun said. 
"I...I actually wanted to tell you something too before the night ends." You said. You felt nervous. It was going to be your first telling him this. You were going to take the shot, and you knew you wouldn't regret it. If anything, you'd be happy that you did it. 
"What is it?" He asked, fully turning to face you again. 
You guys were only a few inches away from each other. 
You looked into his eyes, and it was the same connection the first time you both met each other. His stares made your stomach turn and your heart palpitate.

"I wanted to let you know that I love you too." You confessed. 
Woohyun was surprised, letting your hand go. Your confession made him speechless. He felt the butterflies in his stomach. 
"W-what did you say?" He asked. Woohyun couldn't believe it. He felt like it was a dream. 
"I love you too." You confessed again. 
Without wasting anymore time, you looked at Woohyun, making eye contact with him. 

You lifted yourself up, by tiptoeing. You wrapped your arms around Woohyun's neck and pulled him closer to you. 
You closed your eyes and tilted your head to the side, and both of your lips pressed against each other, with your top lip right in the middle of his lips and your bottom lip under his bottom lip. His lip was so soft and warm, that made you immediately relaxed in his arms.
Woohyun was in complete shock with his eyes widened. He didn't know what to do besides following your lead.
He closed his eyes and tasted your vanilla lip, making him hunger for more.
Soon, he slowly glided his hands up on your back, before wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you closer than ever. 

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW

[Notes]: Sorry about that "scene." I tried, lol! Hope you guys are enjoying the book.

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM