⤜Chapter Thirty: Small Talks⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

"What?" You asked again. The truth was that you heard him the first time. You were just in shocked about the question he asked. You wondered if that incident caused him to remember you. 

Woohyun walked over closer to you. 
"Are you hiding something from me?" 
You thought about his question for a few seconds before answering it. 
"I-I'm not. I've told you everything between us." You lied, before continuing your walk. 
Woohyun felt frustrated that the more he asked, the more you denied. 
Just as you were about to walk away, Woohyun stopped you from going any further.
"-----, why did you cry?" 
You stopped when you heard his question. Your eyes watered. 
"That wasn't acting, was it?" 
You stayed silent. 
"Even if you don't tell me now, I will remember you." Woohyun said.


Ever since that night, things between you and Woohyun weren't the same. In fact, it haven't been the same since the accident. Once you guys left the hotel, you guys acted. The moment you guys left the meeting, you guys were strangers again. Thankfully, tomorrow would be your guys' last day in Japan. The business meeting span over 5 days. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, sleeping straight on your back. 

"Tomorrow, we're going hiking. Wear something comfortable." 
You opened your eyes and didn't respond to him. You turned to look at the view outside that whole night. 
Meanwhile, Woohyun looked at the wall that separated you two. He wanted to hear your voice, but he knew you would say nothing back.
You woke up extra early to take a walk outside. Before leaving the room, you looked over to the couch that Woohyun was sleeping on. Your face couldn't even bare to create a smile to him. You felt depressed about everything. You wanted to sign the divorce papers and leave as soon as possible. You couldn't bear to see him every day and say the same mean words to him.

 One of the great perks of the hotel was that it was located right next to a lake. You took a stroll along the sidewalk next to the lake. As much as you wanted to hold in all of those tears, they slowly made their way down your cheeks. You approached a bench and sat there, looking out to the lake. It was quiet and peaceful. Not many people were up yet. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You opened your eyes and wiped away the tears. As much as you wiped them away, the more ran down. You buried your face in your palms. 

After a few minutes, you felt a presense sitting next to you. You lifted your head up and looked next to you to see Suho. 
"Suho." 
"Are you okay?" He asked, looking out to the lake. 
You turned away for a second, to wipe away the tears. 
"I'm okay." You said, looking back at him. 
Suho looked at you. 
"You shouldn't keep them in." Suho said. 
The moment Suho said that, your eyes began watering again, and tears ran down your cheeks. Once again, you buried your face in your palms. Suho, seeing you in that situation, moved closer to you. He felt as if he had to do something. Suho hesitated before wrapping an arm around your back to your shoulder. The need for comfort took over your body. Without thinking twice, you wrapped both of your arms around Suho's shoulder and cried. This action surprised Suho. He thought twice before embracing you too. He patted your back and allowed you to cry. 

Meanwhile, Woohyun stood from the other side of the sidewalk, as he witnessed the hug between you and Suho. 
Why are they hugging each other? Did she and Suho have something before? Was she telling me the truth? 
Woohyun questioned. He felt confused. One moment you acted like nothing special happened. Other times, you would show him you cared for him.
Was my head making up those words?
Woohyun's heart ached seeing the image of you hugging Suho. Woohyun no longer bared the pain it brought him, making him turn away. 
The moment Woohyun looked away, you pulled away from the hug. You wiped your tears. 
"I'm sorry about that." You apologized to Suho. 
"It's okay." Suho looked at you, as you looked down at your hands. 
"Is everything okay?" He asked, making you lift your head up. 
"I'm not sure either. It's just been very hard the past few months." You told him without giving Suho too much information. 
"Is it Woohyun?" 
You didn't know how to respond back to Suho. You thought for a while. 
"It's not Woohyun. It's me." You told him. Suho looked at you, confused. 
"What do you mean?"

 

"Suho-shi, have you ever been in love?" You asked him. 
Suho thought for a while. 
"I have." 
"Why is love so hard?" You said, tearing up again. 
You both sat there in silence for the next 30 minutes. 

"Thank you, Suho for listening." You thanked him, giving him a smal bow. Suho stood up as soon as you stood up to leave. 
"-----." He called your name. You turned around to look at him. 
"Yea?" 
"There's something I feel like I should tell you." Suho started off. 

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW

[Notes]Sorry for the late update and a short chapter. I will try to update sometimes this week again. Hope you all had a spooky Halloween:)

(11.07) Shoutout to a lovely commenter and upvoter @ Riri
♡Much love♡

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM