What happened?

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!

Okay. Think of it like this.

 
A small, black bunny with a red mask is running straight towards you with the angriest face ever. Do you:
 
A.) Throw the mountain of shoes (that was conveniently placed) at the approaching bunny, hoping you manage to knock him out?
 
B.) Run into the kitchen, grab a broomstick and whack him with it until he is unconscious so you can use the broom to sweep him out of your house?
 
C.) Trap him in a jam jar until he 'falls asleep' from lack of oxygen.
 
If you choose A.), pick up the shoes afterwards to leave no trace and proceed to remove the half conscious bunny from the premises.
 
If you choose B.), make sure to wipe up the blood and put the bunny in the thickest part of the flower garden, just to make sure none of the other bunnies come and find him. Just to make it more full proof, make up a lie and tell the other bunnies that he left town.
 
If you choose C.), make sure to keep the bunny suspended in formaldehyde, so the other bunnies use it as an example and never do anything bad in the future. 
 
Or you can be like me, who chooses option D.)
 
RUN. LIKE. HELL.
 
And that's just what I decide to do.
 
No, not in my house. I just run back out my door and to the side of my house.
 
Yes, I did forget there was a fence there.
 
Yes, it is a 
 
DEAD END.
 
I bang my fists against the fence and scream the most blood curdling screams I can muster. I don't want to die young, much less by an alien bunny!
 
I hear him approaching. The sounds of the small rocks shifting barely beneath his weight. The sound of my heartbeat ringing in my ears, knowing these moments were soon to be my last. My panting became unrhythmic and desperate. His breathing slows and his hunched body straightens up so he walks proudly towards me. If he wasn't wearing a mask, his face would be covered by an evil grin.
 
Even if he is the size of a man's palm, the killing aura that drips off of Shishimato is twice that of a serial killer.
 
Is he really that upset?
 
"I've had enough of your stupidity. Before we leave, you are going to pay." He growls.
 
Tears roll down the side of my face. Not only because I'm scared, but the fact that they are leaving, and it's all because of me.
 
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry... I didn't mean it. I tried to help, but I ended up hurting him." I wipe my tears as fast as I can, but the rate at which they fall is faster. "Don't leave, please. Casey and I... We'll be lonely. My best friend moved away, my parents died, I have no more family. I may fight with you and insult you, but I don't want you to leave..." I fall to the ground and bury my head in my knees. "You can punish me, but don't leave..."
 
So, yeah. If you haven't noticed, I have issues. Casey is always there for me, but I can never talk to her and get a response. It gets really lonely. When the matokis came into my life, I wanted them to leave at first, but as hours piled on, I grew attached to them. Three days is a short amount of time for you, but it's 72 hours of company. 72 hours of smiles, laughs, insults and fists flying, and witty comebacks. 72 hours more of a lot than I've felt in a long time.
 
And I don't want that to go away.
 
With a few words, Shishimato can make that all disappear.
 
I cry my eyes out, completely forgetting the fact that Shishimato was going to kill me. I'm so engrossed in sadness, it takes me a while to realize something is lying down against my leg. I lift up my head to find none other than Shishimato, his eyes closed and his hands relaxed.
 
"... We aren't going to leave. There's nowhere else to go..." He sighs. He looks up at me and closes the gap covering his eyes. "You still have to pay." 
 
"Yes," I wipe the last of my tears away, "of course."
 
He nods and stands up. Then, the sound of nails against rocks can be heard. In a flash of brown, white and black, Casey runs full speed towards us, teeth showing, ears flapping and face scrunched up. In one swift motion, she picks Shishimato up and closes .
 
"CASEY!!" I scream, grabbing her snout to try and forcefully open .
 
For a puppy, she's strong! It takes a lot of my muscles (or what I consider muscle) to pry open. Shishi slips out, covered in saliva and left over kibble bits. In fact, he doesn't even move. I let Casey go, but she attempts to pounce on the seemingly lifeless matoki. I stop her in time and scoop Shishi up in my hand. Rushing back to the house is all I can do.
 
I let Casey go as soon as I close the front door. I rush to the kitchen, wash all the saliva off of Shishi and place him gently on the counter.
 
He still isn't moving, but his eyes are wide open.
 
"How do I perform CPR?!" I yell, grabbing clumps of my hair in my fists.
 
"You breath into his mouth!" Tatsmato yells, climbing onto the counter.
 
"He's wearing a mask! Where's his mouth?!"
 
"Under the mask!"
 
"He actually has a mouth?" I stop all my panicking and give Tatsmato a dumbfounded look.
 
"How do you think we eat?" Asks Jokomato.
 
"I've never seen you take off your masks! Every time you've taken them off, I've turned away! I thought the food was teleported into your mouths."
 
"What the hell do you think we are?" Keke screams.
 
"ALIEN BUNNIES with high tech gadgets."
 
"ARG!!" Tatsmato moans. 
 
I get an idea and turn my back. I turn back around with a straw.
 
Guess I won't be needing that anymore.
 
There, breathing heavily, is Shishimato, awake and well.
 
What happened?!
_________________
 
"13 subs for 'Alien bunnies... Blah blah blah'.... MY FAVOURITE NUMBER AND THE DAY I WAS BORN (13th of June...)!! Take that, female dogs! Yeah, that's right. I cussed."
 
That... Was yesterday.
 
Today, I have 15 subscribers.
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ACTUALLY LIKING THE STORY!!
 
YEAH!! Shishimato, what happened? Was Casey's mouth comfortable? Doubt it.
 
Don't worry, He-Jin-ah. I'm just as confused about their mouths as you are. Hence why I wrote it like that.
 
is it just me, or did I make the main character a stupid cry baby...?
 
Does anybody else, as soon as somebody says not to do it, feel the sudden compulsion to do just that? If so, we are soooooooooo much alike!
 
SUPER RANDOM LEARN JAPANESE time!!!!:
Saying 'sayonnara' means that you won't be seeing that person for a long time. Instead, you should say 'ja mata ne', which means see you.
 
Riddle time!!!: (message me if you know the answer)
 
I am a suit no man may wear, neither peasant nor king,
Yet no man goes without me.
What's got by me shall be well known. 
What lies at me is the reason for things.
All may touch me when I am soft, none when I am stone.
Lose me and you will falter - yet if I am taken, you will find courage anew
 
Who am I?
 
 
If any of my wonderful readers have other riddles they would like to share, please post it in the comments or message me. I will ask your permission to use the riddle in later chapters and give you credit.
 
I love riddles (even if I at them) and I would love to have people send me them.
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!!