How it all came to be...

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!

 

Okay. I think an introduction is necessary. 
Hi, I'm He-Jin. I'm eighteen years old and I live with only my beagle, Casey. I'm the last surviving member of my ENTIRE family. Both my parents never had any siblings, and oddly enough, neither did my grandparents. My mom died when I was born, and my father passed away two years ago in a car crash. It took me a while to move on.
 
I concentrate on school more than I do my looks or boys, but I still get the occasional compliment such as 'You are actually really pretty'. Of course, I deny EVERYTHING. I'm really loud and out going, but I'm very shy and I tend to keep to myself in school and around new people.
 
Must be the reason why I don't make friends very well.
 
Well, I know for a fact that you already know that alien bunnies visit me, but I bet you don't know how it happened. I'll tell you the story, so sit back and listen...
 
 
I remember it was a fine mid-spring day. The trees seemed to have mixed feelings about bringing back their leaves as the trees were speckled with buds or leaves that had already opened. There was a small breeze, of course, but it sent a familiar chill up your spine. The breeze whispered as it passed by, 'Winter is has left in the physical sense, but it left us behind to freeze you!'. It was 6:00 pm in the evening and the cars on the road had begun to diminish. The sky was an arrangement of fiery colours, starting at the sun and bursting off every cloud until it cooled down and turned blue in the opposite horizon. The sounds of birds seemed to fade away as they flew over head in the northern direction. The only major sound I could hear was the shuffling of my feet, my dog's collar, and the occasional bark from a dog trapped behind a tall fence.
 
As I unlocked my front door and entered my house, I could hear a loud crash come from my back yard. Casey ran as fast as she could and barked furiously. I managed to catch up only to look out the back door and see a sandstorm-like cloud of dirt blocking my view. I waited until the dirt particles had subsided before I stepped out to see what caused the explosion.
 
I gawked in amazement as six black bunnies, no bigger than a grown man's palm, stepped out of a stereotypical flying saucer and yelled at each other a language of unearthly origin.
 
After what seemed like five minutes, they immediately froze and in a simultaneous motion, as if their minds and bodies were one, they turned to look at me.
 
The black bunny with a red mask stepped towards me and cleared his throat.
 
"Hello, earthian. We are the Matoki, from the planet Mato. Please supply us with food and a place to-"
 
Yeah. I'm not the kind of person who would stick around and listen to a bunch of alien bunnies speak. I ran as fast as I could back inside the house. I locked the door and pulled the curtains, when I realized I forgot my best friend. I pulled open the curtains only to find Casey sniffing each and every one of the strange alien bunnies. And only now did I notice that they each had a different face and different coloured mask. 
 
The red masked bunny seemed to be annoyed with Casey, and quickly shooed her away only to look down at some device in it's little hands (?). The pink masked bunny had a small staring contest with my dog before she lost interest and moved on to the white and yellow masked bunny. They didn't seem to mind her sniffing, but they also seemed to be ignoring her, talking to one another. The green bunny walked right up to Casey and pointed it's little finger in her face while it's mouth moved and it's other hand flailed wildly. Casey simply it and moved on to the smaller, blue masked bunny. Instead of sniffing it, she simply bent down so it could grab her collar. The others followed along until the six were riding on her back. 
 
Casey came to the door and looked up at me with her usual puppy eyes.
 
"Oh no. I am not letting those things in my house. You will have to leave them in the yard if you want to come back inside." I said on the other side of the glass door. Casey, unable to understand what I said, continued to look at me with her puppy eyes. I sighed and surrendered.
 
I opened the door and let my dog and six black alien bunnies into my house. My dog went to her bed while the bunnies walked around my house, using some strange device to scan virtually everything. I, on the other hand, was having a mental break down.
 
I paced back and fourth, bit my nails, muttered nonsense to myself and even questioned everything that occurred.
 
The red masked bunny hoped up onto my kitchen counter and cleared his throat. Again.
 
"Thank you for letting us come into your home. We have crash landed on your planet, which you, and your earthian kind, seem to call Earth. We shouldn't be staying too long, but I-"
 
"A UFO just landed my back yard. Six black alien bunnies wearing coloured masks and can speak waltz right into my home, riding on my dog's back." I muttered to myself.
 
"Um, excuse me. As I was saying. We have lost contact with planet Mato, so just be pre-"
 
"I swear I must have hit my head sometime between this morning and now."
 
"Hey!! I'm talking here! I'm telling you, we are aliens that need to stay at your house!"
 
I snapped my head to the red masked bunny and got closer so we were eye level.
 
"You can't possibly be serious."
 
"I'm telling you the truth! Just look outs-"
 
"This is crazy. I must be dreaming. When did I fall asleep?"
 
"Are you even listening?! I said it's the truth-"
 
"Maybe I drank too much coffee last night? I probably did that..."
 
"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN?! We're the Matoki, who came from planet B124AP224, or planet Mato. Yes we are alien bunnies, and we've decided to stay with you from now on."
 
Alien bunnies... Totally normal!!
 
___________
 
Heck yeah. First chapter. Put that in your sandwich, and eat it!
 
Okay. I hope that wasn't too bad. I'm not very creative so please, go easy on me. Push me off a cliff when necessary and give me bananas when I do good. Please,
 
I'm starving.
 
I've been so busy with school, I have barely any proper time for good Kpop nowadays. , right?  If I got/get anything wrong with the information, please shoot me and tell me what I did wrong (shoot first, give advice later).
 
As a wise old panda once quoted  'If violence doesn't solve your problems, you haven't used enough'. 
 
Yes, I am very passive-aggressive.
 
I really hope I do not disappoint anyone. I only want to have something to do before I go to bed (and to supply a good story to avid readers, but that's second on my list...). I'll try my best to update as often as possible, but life is literally pointing and laughing at me.
 
I'm not joking when I say my sister has 'Life' written on a sticky note stuck to her forehead. Her annoying laugh is making it hard for me to write this with a bit of my goofy self, much less write this at all...
 
I'm wasting your time, I know, but please, help me make this story better! I NEED TO LEARN!!
 
I'VE GOT THE POWER!
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!!!
 
I ALMOST FORGOT!!
 
For a change, I would really like to have a poster for this story, so if anyone has any suggestions on good graphic shops, please tell me. Every one I've visited up 'til now is closed or really busy.
 
MERCI BEAUCOUP!!