WHO ARE YOU?!

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!

 

"What the hell?"
 
Yep. Pretty much... I have to admit, that must be one of my favourite phrases, because not only can you say it verbally or just use facial expressions, but you can use the facial expression and everyone will understand, no matter the language. Your face when you 'use' it is the perfect mixture of confusion and shock. Some end it there and walk away, while others continue on with 'I'm judging you' and then the 'Just don't...' shaking of the head in disapproval. There's another, more vulgar saying that means pretty much the same thing, but I want to keep this story PG AT MOST!!
 
Moving on.
 
Each BIGBANG member has that same expression plastered on their face. Jiyong's was by far the funniest and most obvious.
 
"Come on!!" I whisper/yell to the matokis.
 
Toto jumps out of my hand and joins up with the group. He drops his head and remains still.
 
"You can't shut down no-"
 
I was cut off by the sudden and violent awakening of the blue masked bunny.
 
"All you bunch of idiots should go back to where you came from. All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you." The previously thought innocent bunny spat.
 
"Who do you think you are?! How dare you speak to me like that!" Jiyong stands up and towers over Toto. "And you!," he points to Tatsmato, "how dare you compare me to a...a monkey!"
 
"Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit?" The pink bunny replies.
 
"BURN!!" Keke yells.
 
In a few swift movements, Taeyang picks each matoki up and holds them by the ankles with one arm.
 
"Who's so high and mighty now?"
 
"Us!" Shishi barks and latches on to Taeyang's wrist.
 
The next few scenes plays out like this:
After Shishi got hold of his wrist, he presses down on one of the nerves and Taeyang's hand springs open. Having a strong grip on his individual fingers, the matokis climb onto his arm and crawl like insects. Taeyang becomes terrified and tries to shake and swat them off, but he only ends up hitting himself as the alien bunnies scurry under his shirt. He squirms and squeals as six THINGS crawl around in his shirt. Then, they all suddenly stop, and Taeyang falls to the ground. Unconscious.
 
The matokis got up and ran towards Daesung, who turned to run. Even with his size, strength and skill advantage, the matokis catch up to him and wriggle under his shirt, just like with Taeyang. And just like him, Daesung falls to the ground.
 
Five matokis come out his shirt, and turn in the direction of T.O.P. The taller man glares at them, but stands his ground. Seungri screams and holds his eye while Joko holds onto his ear. Seungri backs up too much and hits his head on a poll, knocking himself out.
 
Off guard, T.O.P is attacked by the alien bunnies. He isn't as stupid as the others. He makes sure the matokis don't latch onto him by hopping around and threatening to step on them. Dada and Toto hide while the others continue on with their plan. Next thing I know, Dada launches Toto towards T.O.P's face and there is a faint crack. He falls down in pain.
 
Jiyong comes up behind them, and steps on Shishi. Not enough to squish him, but enough to make him feel pain. The other matokis stand casually and remain pocked face. Jiyong mutter some curses and the matokis huddle. Then, one by one, they launch each other at Jiyong, with Dada as the launcher. Tats hits the shoulder; Keke hits the eye; Joko hits under the chin; and Toto hit THAT spot. In a deafening scream, Jiyong falls down, covering THAT spot.
 
Each matoki dusts themselves off, brush their hands (?) through their ears, and walk back over to me. My grip on Inhyung tightens.
 
"Did you see that?" I ask in a whisper.
 
"Yep..."
 
•  •  •
 
I sigh and grumble to myself. Inhyung walks beside me and the matokis sleep in my arms.
 
"Sunbae, what's wrong?" Inhyung asks.
 
"I dunno... Just the whole kiss thing, then the awesome fight scene and then the fact that the day was only half done. I DUNNO!! WATER IS TOO WET!" I yell, waking up the matokis.
 
"Hey, He-Jin noona, is something wrong?" Toto asks.
 
"No, Toto. Nothing's wrong..." I sigh as my house comes into view. I turn to Inhyung and put on my fake smile. "I'll se you tomorrow. Same time in the morning. Walking buddies."
 
"Right. Thanks sunbae!" He waves and runs to his house.
 
I walk into my own, put the matokis on the counter, and drink water from the tap.
 
"Disgusting." I mutter, gargling and spitting out. "Absolutely disgusting." And repeat.
 
I after my obsessive moth washing, I run to the phone and dial a familiar number. Someone answers.
 
-Yello?-
 
"Wanna come over?"
 
-Sure. Be right over.- and the person hangs up. I put down the phone and look at the matokis.
 
Then, I snap.
 
"WHAT WAS THAT EARLIER TODAY? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO GET HURT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU GUYS ARE NINJA BUNNIES FROM SPACE, WHAT IF THINGS WENT WRONG?!" I glare at Shishi. "What if Jiyong squished you?" My eyes become misty.
 
"He wouldn't have been able to-"
 
"Everything's possible!"
 
The sound of Casey's collar can be heard running down the stairs. She runs to me side and lies down by my feet.
 
"I'm fine Casey..." I cover my face with my right hand and turn to the fridge. "You guys are now my family, so I'll worry when stuff happens."
 
My gaze follows a butterfly the passes by the kitchen window. But, there's something off about it. It's not flying like the usual butterfly, haphazardly and all over the place. It's gliding perfectly in the air, keeping a constant flow of air beneath it's wings. It lands by the window and closes it's wings. I few more butterflies pass by, about six or so. They barely brush past the first butterfly and head over the fenced yard. The butterfly on my windowsill flies away in their direction, flying like it should.
 
I turn around, but the matokis have disappeared. My doorbell rings, and an amicable face greets me.
 
"Hey yo!" HyoJae shouts.
 
"How's my Hyo doing?" I ask, hugging her in a tight embrace. I move aside and let her in.
 
HyoJae, an old friend from elementary school I still have contact with. Most weekends, we hang out at each other's house. When my dad passed away, she made it her job to look after me, of course without my personal consent. But I owe her a lot. We tell each other all our secrets. Min, being my best friend, hung out with us as well, but since she moved away, HyoJae and I have been getting closer. We always greet each other in the third person. I don't know where or when that started, but it's been like that for as long as I can remember. 
 
"Hyo's doing fine. Bored lately without Jin, but fine. What about Jin?"
 
"Jin's fine. She has a lot to tell you."
 
"Hold up. Got any chocolate ice cream and strawberries?"
 
"Two tubs and a basket full!"
 
•  •  •
 
"AND THEY JUST FELL TO THE GROUND?!"
 
"Yes!"
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" HyoJae's hair bounces lightly around her face as she laughs.
 
Unlike my weirdness, HyoJae's quite normal. She's the perfect student at her school. Quite, always hands her work in on time, gets the best marks, studies all the time and helps the teachers. Not to mention she's a looker. Hang around her and you'll hear a series of wolf whistles.
 
"And I still wonder how you won the 'most quiet' award in grade six." I shake my head and pop a strawberry in my mouth.
 
"Listen, honey. You are the only person in the world that can get me to talk, unless I'm answering a question." She raises an eyebrow and stuffs a whole scoop of ice cream into he mouth.
 
"What's with this honey thing all of a sudden? We're both eighteen, but you act so much older."
 
"Mmnmjnsusnnjnmmmmnm-"
 
"Hyo, swallow the desert BEFORE you speak!"
 
"Right... I dunno. I haven't seen you in so long!"
 
"I saw you last weekend!"
 
"Yeah, but I've been busy studying..."
 
"Oh, remember Minji?" I grab the tub of ice cream from her hand and replace it with my strawberries.
 
"That kid who was my rival for the quietest kid?"
 
"Yeah. He moved away, but not before giving my a letter confessing that he liked me."
 
"WHAT!? No way!"
 
"Yes way! He kissed me on the cheek before running away."
 
"What a shy dork." HyoJae giggles.
 
"Mm... Wanna see them?" I stand up and hold out a hand to help her up.
 
"Definitely!" She takes my hand and follows me upstairs. Half way up, she turns around and runs back into the living room. She comes back with the ice cream and strawberries in her hand.
 
I sigh and chuckle.  I get to my door and look at the anticipation on her face. 
 
"Guys, are you in there?" I ask from my side of the door.
 
"He-Jin! Uh, y-yeah, but-"
 
I open the door, cutting Shishi off.
 
There, in the centre of my room, stands an unrecognizable man. He has blond hair and very defined muscles, considering he's shirtless. I notice that he's also very good looking. no, scratch that. HOT! Two things then click in my mind. I don't know him, and he's wearing my pyjama pants.
 
"HE-JIN!" The matokis squeal.
 
"W-WHO ARE YOU?!" I scream and point at the man.
 
Instead of answering my question, he jumps out my closed window, breaking the glass. I hear a thump, followed by pained moans.
 
Guess he landed on the ground.
___________________________________
I WANT A KISS FROM G-DRAGON!! ARG!
 
Hey, people on AFF, anybody else feel jealous of He-Jin? I mean, kissed by a super hot guy and lives with six alien bunnies. Not to mention she walking in on a hot shirtless guy in her room- *nosebleed all over my iPad* damn....
 
Inhyung, brought to you by -Kawaii_Panda, and HyoJae brought to you by hanma, for answering the riddle
 
Billy's mom had three kids. Little rock, Big rock. What is the third child's name?
 
It's Billy.
 
Very good, hanma. I know I said I wouldn't give a character choice, but I wanted to be fair.
 
And someone else answered a riddle.
 
I have a face, a tail, I'm small and I'm brown.
 
What am I?
 
I am a penny.
 
Very good, LilMin39.
 
MY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO WEEKS and my parents are pressuring me for a birthday party.
 
I have exams to study, not to mention I'm a very ANTI-SOCIAL person. Why can't they leave me alone...
 
ANYWAY!!
 
Life's nice, I guess. I mean, I think it and should just go die in a hole, but that's my opinion.
 
FREAKING EXO AND THEIR COMEBACK!! TAO LOOKS SO FREAKING GORGEOUS I WANT TO KISS HIM AND PUSH HIM OFF A CLIFF!
 
Went crazy there for a second.... Sorry 'bout that.
 
Story commentaries!
GOOD COMEBACK, TATSMATO! HAHAHAHAHA 
Freaking ninja bunnies... I'm sorry if that fight scene was pathetic. It was hard to think of...hate me if you will, I can take it- PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!
Getting a small cyborg bunny to the nose and private must be really painful...thanks for that WONDERFUL demonstration, T.O.P and GD!
Water is too wet, He-Jin unni.
I was high...per, when I wrote that butterfly scene.
If I were you He-Jin when you walked in on (someone you'll meet later), I would have grabbed a permanent black marker, pounced on him and written in big letters on his chest 'PSYCHO-PANDA PROPERTY'! Hehe... No. I would have screamed, pushed HyoJae into him and jumped out of the window.... I'm so nice, right?
 
SUPER RANDOM LEARN JAPANESE time!!!!:
Neesan: big sis
Niisan: big bro
Imouto: little sis
Otouto: little bro
Otousan: father
Okāsan: mother
Ojiisan: grandpa
Obaasan: grandma
 
Riddle time!!!: (message me if you know the answer)
 
I am not amused when confused with a stoney stare.
With a lifeless head, but lively hair.
Wise men twist their faces from me,
Or stand frozen in their track.
My nemesis outfaced me by the turning of his back.
 
Thanks everyone for putting up with my horrible story! Comment and vote (pweaty pwease!)
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!!
 
I'm bored and a friend told me this not so long ago.
 
2 fish in a tank. One turns to the other and says "I hope you can drive this thing"