Trusting the good looking boy...

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!

 

"Shishi? No no no. This is Yongguk." Han comes into the picture and puts an arm around the man.
 
I look at him and back to the man's eyes, searching for any hint of a liar. I've never been really good at this, but I really need the skill now. The man who showed up in my house, broke my window and injured Shishi is standing in front of me. He's a normal human, but he sounds EXACTLY like Shishi. Could he be his hu-
 
"These guys will be your fellow waiters. Now, let's go inside and get the tour, shall we?" Han smiles and leads the way in, followed by Hangeng, me, and the blonde boys.
 
The restaurant is actually very nice, it's simplicity adding to the the effect. There are ten tables with four chairs each and four tables of two chairs each scattered neatly in the centre. Along the walls, lounging chairs (as I call it) are lined up and separated by assorted tables of different sizes. The lighting is that of several Chinese lantern lights, ranging from the colours fiery red to a soft blue and green, to a vibrant yellow. The parts of the walls not covered in a picture frame, award frame or plaque, is covered in an exquisite Chinese style painting that tells a story as you continue on. 
 
As we move closer to the two doors at the far end of the restaurant, my excitement triples.
 
"He-Jin, you look nice in that uniform. At school, you only ever wear really baggy clothes," Hangeng says as we walk, put slight stress on 'really' to pass his point. "But you look even prettier today." He turns around and flashes me a smile.
 
This is not why Hangeng is my favourite member in Super Junior. His funny and caring self makes me feel safe, and he just seems to like my company more than the others.
 
My cheeks feel hot. My thumb twiddling returns, and I do everything in my power NOT to look him in the eyes.
 
"T-thanks...." I mutter.
 
We pass through the door and into a brightly lit kitchen. I've never seen restaurant kitchens in real life before, but what lies before me definitely impresses me. Two long counters along the right and left wall, housing different spices, pots and utensils. In the middle is an island with two stoves, microwaves, ovens and a part at the far end for cutting. Above the island, pans and pots with deviating dimensions hang in wait to be used. Alongside the pots and pans, bamboo spoons and metal to plastic ladles swing gently from earlier use.
 
"What do you think?" Han asks.
 
"It's amazing!" I say in response.
 
"Perfect. Now, I shall introduce everyone." He waves his finger and we all line up in a straight line. "I'm Han. Only Han. Nothing else. I'm the owner and the head chef here. I'm the boss. This is my cousin, Hangeng. He's another chef, and second in command. He-Jin, since you were the first to apply for the job and get it, you shall be the head waitress. The blondes beside you are Yongguk, Jongup, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, and...." Han points to each blonde boy as he goes along, but stops at the tallest and snaps his fingers in frustration.
 
"Just call me Zelo." Says the tallest.
 
"Right. Zelo-ssi." Han blinks a few times and looks back at me. "Learn their names and makes sure they don't do any funny business!"
 
He explains how his system works, and how soon, he wants to get into the delivery service. Han cooks several of the dishes and has each of us try a bit of each. I found each very delicious! He puts up the open sign, and we lie in wait. 
 
"Hangeng, what is welcome in mandarin?" I ask.
 
"Huānyíng."
 
"Hanlen?"
 
Hangeng laughs. "No. Huān-yíng."
 
"Ohhhh... Huānyíng?"
 
"There you go!"
 
"Thank you!" I give him a thumbs up.
 
"Bu yong ke qi."
 
"What?"
 
"You're welcome."
 
"Ah! what's hello?"
 
"Ni Hao."
 
"Ni hao... And goodbye?"
 
"Zaìjiàn. It mean see you again."
 
"What about thank you?"
 
"Xièxiè."
 
"Oh!" I bow. "Xièxiè for the lesson!"
 
Yep. This is me learning mandarin. 
 
~This me He-Jin, on a bike and a plane, on a farm playing games. With many faces and brand new places. We'll have lots if fun with me He-Jin!~
 
I watch too many American shows.... Stupid Daniel Cook....
 
An elderly couple walks through the door and Zelo shows them to a table.
 
"He-Jin will be your waitress this morning. Would you like anything to drink?" Zelo asks the couple, handing out their menus.
 
"Just some cold water, please." The man asks and the woman smiles.
 
Zelo walks towards me and passes me the carrying plate. I go inside the kitchen, get two glasses and the water jug, and walk back out to the couple.
 
"Huānyíng! Welcome! I'm He-Jin and I'll be serving you today!" I say with my most genuine smile possible, pouring their glasses of water.
 
"What a pretty and fine young woman!" The woman says. "My grand daughter is only twelve, but I hope her smile gets as bright as yours."
 
"Thank you! Would the lovely couple like to order now, or do you still need sometime to decide?"
 
"We can decide now." The man looks at his wife and then back at me. "Do you have any suggestions?"
 
"Well, I'm actually new here, but I did manage to try some of the dishes. In my opinion, this one is my favourite, since it's flavour is so rich in spice, but if you two are the spicy lovers, this one is perfect." I stand by the woman I point to the various dishes. "If you're looking for a milder taste, maybe more sweet or plain, I suggest this with a side of this."
 
"Perfect! I think I'll have this and this." Says the man, passing me his menu.
 
"And I'll have this." Says the woman as she passes me her menu.
 
I write down their orders on a note pad and refill their glasses one final time.
 
"Your food will be out shortly." I smile and walk back to the kitchen. 
 
The food is made and I take it to the couple. A man in a large coat and a younger couple walk through the door. Youngjae take the man and Jongup takes the couple.
 
The elder couple I'm serving finish their food, pays and leaves, but not before waving goodbye. Han comes out of the kitchen and stands beside me against the wall.
 
"Very good for your first day. This restaurant has been around for a while and has had many waiters and waitresses, but those two have been coming here every Saturday since the beginning, but it's been a while since I've seen them smile like that." Han looks at me, "from now on, only you will be in charge of those two. They're the first customer in the morning, so don't worry about it interfering with your other serving."
 
"Right. Thank you."
 
Han waves goodbye and heads back into the kitchen. A group of four women walk through the door and are greeted by Zelo. They laugh and giggle and follow him to one of the lounging chairs. I swear, just by looking at them can I guess that they're pedo noonas! I mean, they look thirty and they're making googly eyes at Zelo.
 
Weird...
 
"He-Jin-ssi, do you want me to take the next one?" Daehyun asks, pointing at another couple standing in the doorway.
 
"Yeah, you go ahead." 
 
He smiles and walks up to the couple. 
 
You know who he sounds like? Kekemato, taking out the whining voice, of course.
 
I look around the restaurant at the others. Daehyun sounds like Keke, Youngjae sounds like Joko, Zelo sounds a bit like Toto, but Toto has a higher pitched voice and speaks in the third person. Himchan sounds like Tats, Jongup sounds like Dada and Yongguk.... That guy sounds EXACTLY like Shishi. I know his voice anywhere.
 
But the matokis would tell me, right?
 
It can't be them. Maybe it's their human counterpart? It's possible. Come on. I live with alien bunnies for crying out loud!
 
It can't possibly be the real matokis...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Right?
____________________
Have mercy on me! This is a 4 in the morning chapter. I'm tired!!
 
Right.
Of course it's not Shishi, He-Jin unni! They sound NOTHING alike and Yongguk looks NOTHING like him! Psh...
I've been in a few Chinese food restaurants, but I don't really know what the real thing is like, so I kinda made it up- DON'T KILL ME!!
Hangeng is not my favourite member, but he's one of my top 13 in Super Junior.  Hehehe....
Sorry if my mandarin lollipops. I'm using google translate. I can't rely on my friend- STUPID PIECE OF SH-
If any of you know that stupid TV show, Daniel Cook, you know the tune to the song He-Jin is singing to herself... Need I remind you it's a 4 in the morning chapter....
Oh elderly couple...
PEDO NOONA ALERT!!!
Of course the matokis would tell you!
Of course it's only their human counterpart!
Of course it can't possibly be the real matokis!
Oh He-Jin, you aren't naive AT ALL!!
 
So if any of you are wondering/thinking:
What the hell is with these stupid commentaries in the author's note?!
 
Well, I re-read my story and react to it, like those weird reaction videos on YouTube.
 
I really don't have a lot to say for this author's note... It's usually after 8 a.m. That I'm my hyper and random self-
 
SQUIRREL!! FRIG (no joke, there is a squirrel while I'm writing this)
 
Does it make sense to have a staring contest with a lemon? I think so...
 
What is everyone's opinion on delicious Popsicles?
 
I'm just asking random questions here, right?
 
ANYWAY!!
 
SUPER RANDOM LEARN FRENCH time!!!!
Marshmallow = guimauve
Quotation marks = guillemets
 
This one kid learning French was talking to me and he kept mixing up the two. I laughed so hard!!
 
Riddle time!!!: (message me if you know the answer):
You can hold it without using your hands or arms. What is it?
 
Thanks again for the comments and views. I'm glad this Fanfic is keeping up. Please tell me when it's starting to loose it's touch (if it hasn't already)
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!!
 
hanma_: it also sounds fun to me, and dangerous, but I've never done it before, and it's the only thing my parents can afford right now. Yeah, Luhan isn't my fav. It's Tao- OMG KUNGFU PANDA- and Kris.
 
StoryReader888: thank you so much!! And I'm glad it drives you insane by how much you like this story!! I love insanity!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's not creepy at all....
 
kitchi: it's perfectly fine. It was hard to think of a way to get him out, and it's gonna get tougher to keep He-Jin's naivety without making her seem stupid. About the confession, I'll have to think of it, but I ain't givin' away any spoilers! :P Yongguk isn't my favourite, but I love how he's always TRYING to act cool and how he gets easily embarrassed. I think some Babyz are too crazy and need to calm down about that picture he took with Jieun. HE'S A PERSON!! WHAT LAW IS IT THAT HE CAN'T TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIS OLD FRIEND, HUH?! I'm definitely keeping him in this form, except at home. SHISHI TIME!!
 
hippo_guk: I HOPE THIS IS GOOD!! By the way, I love your username. Hippos are my second favourite animal, and hippopotomonstresesquipedaliaphobia is my favourite word only because it has 'Hippo' in it! And also because it's the fear of long words. It's ironic because it's the third longest word in the English language (I think)! GAH!! I'M DRIFTING OFF TOPIC!! Where was I... Right.
I love your username.
 
CandyW9220: I hope this answers your question.