First day of school... For them.

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!

 

"He-Jin sunbae, what are you holding?" Asks Young Son, the guy sitting next to me.
 
At my bus stop, I'm the only one there, but when I get on the bus, I take up the last spot available. Each seat has to have two to a seat, and I usually sit with Young Son.
 
"They are my stuffed animals. Got a problem?" I look at him challengingly.
 
"Not at all." He puts up his hands in defence and smiles.
 
The school bus finally arrives at school. As I get off the bus, people turn their head to look at me, smile and then turn away, basically saying 'Typical He-Jin'. I walk to my locker, slipping in and out of different groups that love to block the hallways.
 
It's a hassle just to walk to the bathroom in my school. There are so many different groups of people that hang out together. Some of them have a few people, where as a few others have huge numbers. Take the SHINee group for example. They have five guys in their group and their female counter part is F(x), with five girls. The biggest group in the school is known as Super Junior, with 13 guys, and their female counter part, with 9 girls, is SNSD. 
 
I don't get why they always hang out in their respective groups! But hey, that's what makes me different. Ever since Min, my best friend moved away, I've drifted from different friends, never making a new BFF. I would sometimes hang out with Teen Top, other times maybe with Super Junior. I don't know really. I make friends here and there.
 
When I reach my locker, I open it and put the matokis in.
 
"What are you doing?" Joko asks.
 
"I'm putting you in my locker. What else." I reply with a bit of attitude.
 
"For the whole day?" I nod.
 
"Why can't you take us with you?" Toto asks, walking hesitantly over to me.
 
That must be his aegyo.
 
"Please? We don't want to be stuck in a locker for a long time." He sits down and rubs one eye, "it's too dark in here, and we don't know this place." His voice wavers as he begins to rub his other eye and he begins to cry.
 
Shoot.
 
"Don't cry, Toto!" I scope him up and hold him in my arms. "I don't want you to cry anymore." He calms down.
 
I put him back in the locker and look at the group. "You guys have to stay in here if you want to be able t move around. I'll leave food for you, but if you come with me, you'd have to stay completely still."
 
"That's manageable." Keke s his mask and takes off the black bunny hood.
 
"You won't be able to itch an itch!"
 
"Still possible." Tatsmato sits at the edge and looks at me.
 
"But-"
 
"Toto would be the best. We can shut down his motor functions, but keep his censors, like his eyes intact."
 
"Fine." Just at that moment, a strange feeling of being watched washes over me. 
 
That strange feeling can easily be recognized as Lee Minji watching you.
 
I was right.
 
I walk past him and head to my first period class. I sit down in my seat and the lesson begins. I peer over my shoulder and find Minji, the creepy quiet kid, staring straight at me. I catch him a few more times during the lesson, and even in second period. During lunch, I find him following me. I try to ignore him, but his creepy aura is so strong. When you look him, it's almost as if you could see it!
 
I finally get away from him and pull out my lunch, placing the matokis in a circle around me.
 
"Why is school so stupid?" Joko asks, lying on his back in the grass of the open field.
 
"Just because it is." I put out my cheese sandwich on the cover of it's container and break it up into pieces for the matoki to eat. They each come and take their portion.
 
"Noona, when can we go back home?" Toto asks, climbing up onto my lap.
 
"In a few more hours, Toto. No need to worry." I smile and take a bite of my sandwich.
 
Then, the feeling of being watched washes over me. You know, that feeling when you feel like you've been exposed, when your secret is found out. How you suddenly find yourself looking over your shoulder and around already familiar corners. That feeling you could feel a mile away but the person, or people, watching you seems very close.
 
Yeah, that feeling.
 
I look over my shoulder and find Minji standing right behind me.
 
I jump in surprise.
 
"GOSH DANGIT! DON'T SNEEK UP ON PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!" I hold my chest and take deep breaths. I calm down and look at his tall figure.
 
His hair is jet black and covers one eye. His other eye is visible and almost as dark as his hair. His skin is pale and flawless. He's actually good looking, but he's creepy, so none of the girls dare to go near him. And vice versa.
 
Except me apparently.
 
His eyes look at me, then behind me, and then back at me.
 
I realize the matokis are out in the open. Moving.
 
Minji sits down beside me and stares at the bunnies. The matokis notice and go still. Sadly, they were too late. Minji picks Tatsmato up in his hand and watches him.
 
"Minji, they're my little robotic toys." I say, snatching Tatsmato away. Minji looks at me doubtfully.
 
His gaze is intense and can cause anybody to crack. Just like I did.
 
"Okay!! TheyarealienbunniescalledtheMatokifromplanetMato,a.k.aB124AP224, whohavecrashlandedinmybackyardandhavebeenstayinginmyhousesincesaturday."
 
Minji blinks few times and smiles. Does he believe me?
 
"Do you promise to keep it a secret?" I ask. He nods and I put my pinky finger. He intertwines his with mine.
 
"Good. You guys can move around now." I say to the matoki. 
 
"Finally!" Keke s his mask and takes off his black bunny cover. He looks at Minji challengingly. Yeah, that's right. Pink IS manly!!"
 
I throw back my head and laugh, and Minji laughs quietly. Lunch finishes and I say goodbye to a new friend, who I'll see in third period. I close my locker, and that feeling returns. I look behind me and find none other than Lee Minji.
 
 He points, making me look at the empty hall.
 
"Oh, time to go to class..." I take the bunnies in my arms and walk along side Minji. We get to class and take our seats while the other students pile into the class. One guy comes over to me and picks Dadamato up, observing him.
 
"What a cute little bunny." He says with a smirk.
 
"Jiyong, give him back!" I stand up and attempt to reach Dadamato, but Jiyong holds him high up where I can't reach him.
 
Jiyong, who likes to be known as G Dragon, or GD, has his own little group called BIGBANG. They're the trouble maker party animal type of group. They think they're all that with their awesome hairstyles and their trendiness in fashion. Oh, yeah, and super good looking. Still not my type, though.
 
"Come now. You've got four others. Can't you give one to your boyfriend?" He smirks.
 
Did I forget to mention that he likes me?
 
I notice Dada's eye twitch, but he remains still.
 
"Firstly, you aren't my boyfriend. You only wish." Some of my classmates snicker. "Secondly, I wouldn't give him one of these." I reach up again, but fail miserably.
 
I back down only to bump into someone. I turn around and stare at Minji, who glares at Jiyong.
 
"Dude, your glares aren't going to make me give it back." Jiyong glares back.
 
"Then I hope my fist will." Minji says.
 
Wait. Hold up. Minji says? Minji never says anything?! Why now? He's the quietest person I know. Everybody thought he was mute, but wow!
 
"So the creeper has a voice!" Jiyong laughs.
 
"Just give He-Jin back her bunny."
 
"Why should I?"
 
Minji, with lightning fast speed, grabs his collar. He says nothing but glares at Jiyong. Jiyong decides that the best course of action isn't to give Dada back, but to toss him out the open window.
 
In what universe does he think I'll ever like him? Much less after this for sure!
 
"DADA!!" I scream, running as fast as I can out the school.
___________________
 
DADAMATO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
 
JIYONG, I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HE-JIN AND THE MATOKIS!! I DON'T GIVE A COW IF YOU ARE A PRETTY BOY!! 
 
Let's all hope Dadamato isn't hurt. 
He-Jin, wanna switch lives with me?
Totomato, how dare you use the guilt trip to get your way!! Tsk tsk tsk! TEACH ME!
 
OH! OH! I just got an idea for the next chapter! Time to put off studying for a huge history test to write it! YAY!!
 
If anybody asks, I'm in my room studying for four hours (psh YEAH RIGHT!)
 
I just found out that my best friend broke up with her boyfriend because he was a complete jerk. AWE HELL NAH! Dat good for nothin' guy should've been da best! Why da hell is he a jerk ta her! Time to punch him in the face with a chain saw! (Best quote from Dinoonidrawrr eonni, the absolute funniest person EVAAAAA!!)
 
Let's all have an awesome dance party!!
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
(⌒▽⌒)
^_^
^o^
(^.^)
( ^ω^ )
(*^◯^*)
(*^o^*)
(^◇^)
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
o(^_-)O
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
This is all my dear readers having fun at a party!!
And this is me at a party!
(; ̄ェ ̄)I .
 
YAY!! YOU MAKE MY HEART SUPER HAPPY!!
I like sleeping in my closet and hiding my shoes in the bathroom. No joke.
 
I'M HIGH! Per. I'm hyper. HELL YEAH!!
 
Can you ride your bike with no handle bars? I can't....
 
Lee Minji was created by LilMin39 for answering the riddle:
 
What is the unique characteristic of the following words:
coughing, thirsty, defiant
 
And the answer is:
 
Each word has 3 consecutive letters of the alphabet- couGHIng, thiRSTy, DEFiant
 
Thanks so much for participating and thank you so much for giving me such a good character!! I'm going to bring him back for the next chapter and then make him disappear.
 
LIKE MAGIC!!
 
SUPER RANDOM LEARN JAPANESE time!!!!:
When you want to say 'thank you very much', you can use 'arigatogozaimasu' and to say your welcome, you say 'doitashimae'.
 
Riddle time!!!:
 
You have three 5's and a 1. You can use addition, subtraction, division and multiplication, but the answer must equal 24. You have to use all the numbers and you can use them only once.
 
(Not really a riddle, but whatever)
 
Thanks for reading! 
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!!