I didn't mean to-

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!

 

This can't be happening. This can't be happening. This CAN'T possible be HAPPENING!!
 
As I run down the two flights of stairs, I begin to wonder why I didn't punch Jiyong in the face and then jump out the window after Dadamato. Oh yeah, that's right.
 
I would have hurt my hand.
 
I burst through the doors with as much force my tiny could exert and run as fast as my legs allows me to. I stand under my classroom window and search frantically for Dadamato.
 
"Dada, please answer me. Dada!" I yell, pushing bushes aside and being cautious of where I step. "Please, oh lord, please answer me." Tears start welling up in my eyes and my voice wavers.
 
Sobs escape my lips the longer it takes me to find him. I collapse on the hard ground, back against the trunk of a tree, and cry. The leaves crinkle and crack under my weight and movement. My hands, shaking like crazy, wipe the ongoing flow of tears from my eyes. My sobs and whimpers become louder until they are the only thing I can hear. 
 
Even if it's only the third day with him, Dadamato is still a living animal...alien. He was here for a reason, and I'm the reason he no longer is. The matokis will never forgive me. Shishimato will kill me.
 
Dadamato, please answer me.
 
"Don't...cry, He-Jin... I'm still kicking..."
 
I snap my head up in the direction of the voice, but no one is to be found. Then, something lands on my lap.
 
"DADAMATO!!" I scream, hugging the alien bunny against my chest. It's times like these I wish he was bigger, so I could snuggle with him and cry on his shoulder.
 
"Why are you crying-"
 
"Are you seriously asking me that question?!" I hold the green masked bunny out in front of me and give him a look of disbelief. "You have become important to me, so when you get hurt, I worry."
 
Dadamato's eyes didn't leave mine. He stays still in my hands and just looks at me with big, white eyes. His one ear twitches but everything else remains still, like he was instantly frozen. In my hands, the feeling of his heartbeat becomes more obvious. His breathing quickens and his eyes close.
 
"Thank you so much!!" He cries, burying his face in his hands.
 
Is he crying? I swear he's crying. He's doing everything but shedding tears. Weird...
 
We calm down and I take him back to the classroom. School has just started, and I'm late for my first class. Luckily, Minji tells the teacher I needed to get something that had been dropped outside. The teacher looks at me suspiciously as I walk to my seat, but as soon as Minji tells him that something is from my father, he immediately softens up.
 
I put Dadamato in my bag and write down notes from the lesson.
 
•  •  •
 
"I'm gonna have to tell him anyway, you know." I look down at the five in my arm.
 
"He'll be mean to you, though!" Dadamato yells.
 
"It might be best if you not tell him." Said Tatsmato, "we want you to live to see the next day."
 
"I'm glad you guys are sticking up for me, but I made it my responsibility to look after each and everyone of you. If I don't tell your obnoxious leader, the guilt would eat me alive."
 
"But-"
 
Minji, who was walking beside me, grabs my shoulder and stops me before I can walk out onto the busy street. Now that was a near death experience.
 
"OH MY GOSH!" I take a deep breath, "thank you so much, Minji!" I look at him and he nods.
 
Then, I furrow my eyebrows and glare at the boy. Why didn't he talk to me before? Why did he help me out before? Why is he following me home?!
 
"You-"
 
"I'll explain when we get to you house. I promise." The corner of his lips barely form into a smile before he continues to walk across the road.
 
I make it home and turn to look at Minji, waiting for his explanation.
 
"Well?" I ask, putting my free hand on my hip.
 
He shrugs and turns away.
 
No way in hell is he walking away from me without an explanation!!!
 
"YAH!! Lee Minji!" I yell, stomping my foot on the ground like a child throwing a tantrum. I put the matokis down and walk over to him, spinning him around so I could see him. "You had better-"
 
Seriously. What is with him? He's always finding some way to cut me off mid sentence. And it's different every time! Can't he just be a normal teenager and explain the situation.
 
No.
 
He has to be weird and cut me off with a kiss.
 
A KISS, I TELL YOU!!
 
Not once have I ever hung out this guy before, much less talked to him. The one day he bothers to approach me, I'm in the possession of alien bunnies. Next thing you know, his lips are touching mine!!
 
I stare wide eyed at the boy in front of me. He breaks the kiss and hangs his head. He passes me a note and runs away.
 
He runs away like a frightened chicken.
 
Wait... Did he just kiss me and run? KISS AND RUN, KISS AND RUN!! He should be arrested!
 
My mind, right now, is having some difficulty processing what just happened. It's going 1283 mph, so all I can do is stare at the place I last saw him.
 
My neighbour's yard.
 
I snap back to reality and look at the note.
 
~He-Jin, I've always liked you. Being the creep I am, I've never been able to get near you, but today is my last day in this town, so I thought 'What the heck, might as well do what I've always wanted to do!'. And I did so much! I got to eat lunch with you, I walked to class with you, I stood up for you, I walked you home, I kissed you. What you did for me was let me, and only me, hear you wonderful voice, see your beautiful smile, watch you argue with aliens (I have to admit, I did not see that coming). All in all, thank you so much for the best day ever. Now I can move without any regrets!
I hope to see you again soon!
             ~Minji.
 
I re-read the note over and over again. I have to admit I DIDN'T see that one coming! I put the note in my pocket, pick up the matokis and walk into my house with them. 
 
"Shishimato, I have something very important to tell you." I yell from the doorway. My FF jump out of my hands and scurry away.
 
"What do you want?!" He yells back.
 
"One of my classmates...threw Dada out a window..."
 
All I could hear was the sound of tiny feet moving at an incredible speed and coming towards me. For a little guy, Shishimato had heavy footsteps. The closer the sound got, the more terrified I become, and the more I regret telling him.
 
Too late.
 
Shishimato stands before me, his hands in fists and his breathing is heavy. 
 
"WWWHHHAAATTTT!!!" 
_______________
Wow. Shishi, calm down. Wait, no. Not the face. NOT THE FA-
 
Okay. I hope that was a good update. The school adventures will continue for a few more chapters (maybe five in total for everyday of the school week, I dunno).
 
I have to admit, my life is finally starting to mess up my ability to write. I'm having more frequent writer's block and I find myself too lazy to update. I'm sorry. 
 
Let's have ANOTHER party!
.......
Nah. I don't feel like it.
 
 SUPER RANDOM LEARN JAPANESE time!!!!:
To ask what something is in Japanese, it is '....(the thing in English) wa nihon-go de nan desu ka' 
 
NOBODY HAS FIGURED OUT THE ANSWER TO MY PREVIOUS RIDDLE!!
 
Oh well. I kind wish I could say it's easy.
 
Riddle time!!!:
(This one's easy) what is broken when you speak it's name?
 
Figure it out and you can decide whether you want a temporary character in the story, or not. Your choice really.
 
 
GUESS WHAT?! I hate history. BUT I just did this huge test and I got the highest in the class! I even beat the guy who I look like from behind (sad really) and is the top marker.
 
I'm so happy!!
 
About the fact that I look like this guy from behind is we both have dark curly hair. What doesn't make sense is that his hair is in tighter curls, darker and shorter! Yet, some people call me by his name, THEN realize it's me.
 
Is it okay if I ask for your opinion on this small writing piece I made?
"There are days where you wish life would move faster, so the pain would go away and it would be easier to move on. But, there are days you wish life, or time in general, would go slower or stop all together.
"Walking through the rows of cherry blossoms help me forget. On days like today, I'm actually happy the wind blows strong. As it passes through the trees' up stretched arms, the wind whistles and shakes the tree. Cherry blossoms that have giving up on clinging to it's caregiver allow the wind to guide them safely down. The same thing happens between the blossoms' petals and the centre. Some tend to land in my hair while the rest flutter gently around me, like large pink snowflakes."
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!!!