First night...

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!

 

 
Flash back over. Time for things to roll as normal...
 
"I refuse."
 
"You-"
 
"Leader! I read that the females of the earthian species are very territorial with possessions and are very stubborn." Says the yellow masked bunny.
 
"Hey!! I just refused to let you sleep in my bed!" I shout, asserting my position in my doorway.
 
"Please, we need a place to sleep." The white masked bunny steps forward and holds his hands together.
 
Yeah, his. They are all males. 
 
"Okay. The dog bed is very warm at night." I point to Casey's bed. She snorts and turns away.
 
"Why would we sleep on that?!" Asks the red masked bunny.
 
"It's either that, or outside. Choose." I glare at him challengingly. He growls and walks past me, followed by the rest, and lays down beside Casey on her bed. She glares at me before closing her eyes and falling asleep.
 
"Miss, may we please ask a favour?" The pink masked bunny raises his hand. I nod and he continues. "Our ship is stuck in the ground, so can you please help us by getting it unstuck and bringing it here? It feels more like home if we sleep in it."
 
"... Fine." I grumble and walk downstairs.
 
After retrieving and cleaning the dirt off the ship, I admire it's detail. The small ship is covered mostly in a metallic teal. A small yellow dome rests on the top and small feet-like contraptions at the bottom, probably used to stand. The ship is around half a metre in diameter, but it's extremely light weight, as if it would made only out of thin plastic. Twelve windows surrounded the ship, allowing anyone to see inside.
 
I walk back into my room, place it beside the dog bed and get into my bed. I watch as the alien bunnies enter one by one into their space ship. The little blue one waves to me before he disappears.
 
I roll my eyes and turn off the light. Falling asleep is not possible tonight. 
 
I kept my eyes open and witnessed the little matoki move around in their space ship, muttering words in their language. I turn back on the light and knock on their space ship.
 
"I want you to get your butts out of your ship right now." I demand.
 
The red masked bunny steps out first and looks at me with the angriest expression.
 
"What?!"
 
"I want you to introduce yourselves!" I sit cross legged in front of them and rest my head on my hands.
 
I'm a very curious eighteen year old, so of course I want to know who they are and what to call them when I chase them out tomorrow morning.
 
"You called us out for that?!" The red masked bunny raises his deep voice and stomps his foot once.
 
"You stay in my house, I call the shots." I shoot him a superiority look, one I guess he hasn't gotten before.
 
"You-"
 
"My name is Tatsmato, second in command." Says the pink masked bunny, covering the red's mouth. "This is our leader, Shishimato."
 
"I'm Kekemato." The white one steps forward and s his mouth, pulling off his black suit and show off his light pink self. In these kinds of situations, it's hard to stifle my laughter.
 
"Aren't you a male bunny?!" I ask between breaths.
 
"Yes! Males can be pink too!"
 
"With eyelashes and a small pink heart on their mask? Oh yeah, totally manly!" I throw back my head and laugh. I calm down when I hear one of them clear their throat.
 
"I'm Jokomato." Says the yellow masked bunny.
 
"I'm Dadamato..." Says the green masked bunny shyly. He looks down and draws a circle with his foot. 
 
Cute.
 
"And this is Totomato. He doesn't usually talk." Jokomato put his arm around the blue masked bunny. I clap once and stand up.
 
"I now know all your names, so you should know mine. My name is He-Jin, and that's Casey, my beagle. If you are going to stay for a little while, I suggest you be nice to her," I turn my hand into a fist and hold it up, "or else."
 
We say our good nights. I retreat back into my bed while the matoki go back to their space ship. I fall asleep but I'm woken up again when I feel something touching my hand.
 
I open my eyes and look down at my hand in the dark. One of the matoki is using my hand as a blanket.
 
"Hey. Wake up." I whisper, removing my hand. The matoki wakes up, rubs his eyes, and looks at me. "Which one are you?"
 
For a while, there is no response. Then, he finally says something.
 
"Toto."
 
"Ah, the cute, small and quiet one. Why are you in my bed and not with the others in your ship?"
 
"In your language, I'd call you noona, right?" He stands up and walks closer.
 
"Only if you are younger. How old are you?"
 
"17"
 
"I'm 18, so yes, I am your noona." I sit up and look at him.
 
"Well, He-noona. I was sleeping with the others when I just had the idea of coming and sleeping with you." 
 
"Why?"
 
"I dunno. I just felt like it."
 
Wow. An alien bunny comes and sleeps with me. I must be dreaming. No,
 
Having a nightmare.
 
"Fine, but if I crush you, that's your fault!" I lie down with my back to him and fall asleep.
 
___________________
I would love to have this happen to me! Especially when they- I'M NOT GONNA SPOIL IT!
 
Toto will talk more, because I like it that way. By prepared for heated battles between Shishimato and He-Jin! I have a whole list of witty insults for them! Yay!
 
I don't have much to say, since it's the time in usual calm and do my best logical thinking. Oh well. Nothing really goofy tonight...
 
I JUST SAW A PURPLE UNICORN JUMP OUT OF A PICTURE!!
 
for those who on't know, I DO NOT take drugs, or drink, or get high from sniffing dog. Yes, it is possible. I've only ever gotten a sugar rush once, and I have a high possibility of ADHD. 
 
I love squirrels.
 
ANYWAY!
 
Hate, love, eat, breath, blink, prance, frolic, fly, etc, do what ever you want. It's a free country.
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!!
 
good graphic shop request please!! I don't know any good ones still open!!