The best proof of love is trust

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!

 

"AH FRIG!!" Is my most said word today.
 
"PUAHAHAHAHA, YOU WIMP/WUSS!!" Is Yongguk's most said word today.
 
I would tell you how the haunted house went, buuuuuut that was such a terrifying experience, I don't want to remember the details. I will, although I truly don't want to, tell you exactly how it went.
 
REWIND!!
 
"I forgive you." I mumble.
 
"Good, because you don't have a choice!" Yongguk smiles evil. "Do you trust me?"
 
"... Sure..."
 
As we walk down the empty hall, things jump out at me and Yongguk. Of course, I scream and hold onto Yongguk's arm with crushing force, but he just points and laughs at it. We keep going and look through some of the windows, where creepy doctors do freaking expire net blowing creature up, where serial killers dismember their victims, where rabid animals eat their prey. Basically the gross out level.
 
I highly doubt Mr. Thick skull has noticed, but he's holding onto my hand. I'm not holding onto his for dear life, nor is he dragging me along. I'm not kidding when I say this, but it's the same way he held my hand on the bus ride home from the restaurant incident. What I find stranger is the way my hand fits in his. He has big manly hands good for beating someone up, where as I have tiny hands that are good for delicate jobs. Surprisingly, these complete opposites fit so well together. I've held many people's hands, but when Yongguk holds my hand, I feel a completely different sense of security.
 
I just can't explain it.
 
We pass the first level and walk down a few steps. I remember this is the horror level. As we make our way down a hallway similar to the last, I notice the differences. It's longer, wider, and darker. Light enough to see each other, but dark enough to hide in some places.
 
"Yongguk, you aren't scared, right?" I ask nervously, clutching even tighter to his hand and arm.
 
"Not at all." He replies.
 
Then, we both hear a hissing sound. We look up, and see a giant spider hanging from the ceiling, it's eyes glowing a faint red as a green substance oozes from it's mandibles. 
 
While I'm terrified out of my wits, Yongguk tries to stifle his laughter. The spider doesn't move, but watches us as we continue down the hallway. A few more things show up in some of the windows, like chained demons, winged monsters and large insects. The unnatural. 
 
We keep walking down when this creepy, distorted figure stumbles towards us. The creature is just a humanoid, but something is off. It's arms and legs look broken, and it has no face. It's entire body is like a completely white human without a face, ears, hair and clothes, including no parts. It stumbles towards us, walking more towards Yongguk, but my insult rival glare at the creature, causing it to just barely turn it's feet and walk towards me.
 
I try to back away, but Yongguk keeps me where I stand, allowing the creature to close the distance between us. It reaches out it's crippled hand and touches my cheek, tracing a line down my jaw and to my collar bone.
 
"Dude, if you don't want to be a pile of random parts, don't go any lower." Yongguk chuckles, but his threat is completely real. The creature looks at him and removes his hand from my skin. It walks around us and keeps going.
 
The two of us make it to the end of the hallway and meet yet another set of stairs. As we walk down, the little light we have soon disappears. We are now on the terror level.
 
Is this even a hallway anymore? I can't tell. It's much too dark. The only light is at the very end of the darkened road, a small lamp attached to an iron door. 
 
"Yongguk, a-are you still there?" I ask, talking a few steps forward.
 
"You're holding onto my hand, stupid. Of course I'm still here."
 
It's truly a relief to hear his annoying, extremely hot deep voice.
 
. . . . . . 
 
I did not just say that. Please erase that from your memory.
 
Moving on.
 
We walk into the black hallway, my body holding on for dear life to my partner. Not even a few steps in, and I feel a breath on my neck. Chills run down my spine, my hairs stick up, my senses heightened. I look behind me, only to find darkness. 
 
Yongguk and I take a few more steps, when an unknown hand touches my shoulder.
 
"DANGIT Yongguk, if you are trying to give me a heart attack, will you please stop!!" I scream to my right, where the big oaf should be.
 
"What are you talking about? I haven't done anything but hold your hand!"
 
"W-what?" Just then, arms snake around my neck and I feel a breath on my ear.
 
"Won't you come and play?" An eerily cute voice asks me in the dark. "I would love to play." The cute voice is replaced by a hoarse man's voice.
 
"Who's on my back?!" I hear Yongguk ask.
 
"We only want you to play." The hoarse voice repeats again.
 
I feel more hands snake around my leg, waist and arm. Then a weight is put on my back and what feels like legs rest on my hips.
 
"Come and play." A group of eerily cute and hoarse voices say.
 
NORMAL TIME!!!
 
After that, I have no recollection of what happened. Apparently, Yongguk had to carry me out because I fainted, and the staff came to apologize. Here I am, sitting by the water's edge near the wooden bridge, trying to recover from that horrible experience. Yongguk is busy throwing rocks into the water, seeing how many times he can make them skip. Jongup managed to come and find us, so he sits beside me, enjoying the night sky.
 
"Thank you, for coming with me." I say, holding onto my knees to keep warm.
 
By the time we came out, the sun had already set and the moon had risen. The park illuminated and a lot of the older generation came out. It's the spring time, so of course it'll be a little chilly outside. I have been told, though, that if the air is a little colder and the skies are clear, it's easier to see the stars in the sky,
 
"No problem. It was fun." Yongguk responds.
 
I nod, rubbing my knees. I rub my knees and my arms, trying to conserve any escaping heat. My teeth chatter uncontrollably, taking my whole body along with them. Yongguk takes off his jacket and throws it at my face. Nothing but a perfect hit.
 
"Wear this. Your annoying shivering is getting on my nerves." He orders and returns to his lonely game of throwing rocks.
 
"Thanks." I grumble, putting the jacket on. "I have a question. Why is it that when we're alone, you seem like you care, but when other people are around, you're so cold?"
 
"Really? He's like that?" Jongup asks, raising his eyebrows in disbelief.
 
"I'm not like that!" Yongguk barks. "You just remind me of someone I used to care about."
 
-The next day, He-Jin was found at the 'Fun Park' with her heart broken in two-
 
That's tomorrow's headline, I know it.
 
ARG!!! WHY AM I BEING LIKE THIS?! I know I'm supposed to tell you guys my feelings, but I've been keeping some things to myself. Okay, so, I do kinda sorta like the big idiot. I mean, he's handsome, his smile makes me melt, he's caring (when we're alone) and I know he can protect me. So yeah. I guess now you can say I...
 
Like... Him.
 
No, no, no. 'Like' doesn't seem enough.
 
But it can't be... It just... Can I really...
 
Love him?
 
All I know is this: as soon as he said those words, a huge hammer of pain hit my heart. Does he only 'care' for me because I may remind him of someone special? If I remind him of someone he used to care about, that doesn't mean it needed to be a girlfriend. It could have been a brother, an old chum, or just a simple friend. But, the idea of being some sort of...replacement...it doesn't sit well with me.
 
All these emotions and thoughts clash into each other. What if he only stayed because he missed this special person?
 
"Oh..." I hold onto the jacket tighter, trying to keep my emotions in check.
 
The three of us hear footsteps approaching on the bridge and watch as HyoJae and Youngjae come into view. Like ninjas, we all hide under them under the bridge. In times like these, I'm glad HyoJae is wearing pants.... Would I, He-Jin, be able to cover both these guys' eyes?
 
"Oppa is the best!" HyoJae smiles, hugging a small yellow bunny rabbit. Youngjae stops right above us and chuckles
 
"I'm not the best..." Youngjae smiles sheepishly and rubs his neck. HyoJae (forcefully) looses her smile.
 
"Oh, okay then. I guess the guy I like doesn't think he's the best." HyoJae turns on her heals and walks a different way.
 
The yellow matoki runs after her. "W-who do you like? Do you... like me?"
 
"Youngjae oppa- no, Jokomato is so stupid." HyoJae pecks the man on the lips and keeps walking. "I was always told you were the brains. Evil, but still smart."
 
Youngjae stands where he is, as still as a statue and as surprised as anyone can be. I'm prepared to push the guy! How can he just stand there?! I wish I could just yell at him, but then we'd be noticed, and I don't think that's a good idea...
 
"What the hell are you doing?! Go after her!" Yongguk yells, giving away our hiding spot. Youngjae looks at us, nods, and runs off in Hyo's direction.
 
"MY HYO IS GROWING UP!!" I yell, running out from under the bridge and twirling around in happiness. I pick up a rock and twirl around it in my hand.
 
Strange, I know.
 
"Stupid woman..." Yongguk shakes his head and goes back to his rock throwing.
 
I grab Jongup's hand and twirl with him, laughing at his surprised face.
 
"He-Jin, I-I need to show you something." Jongup says to me, stopping our spinning.
 
"Oh, okay."
 
The green matoki drags me towards the ferris wheel. I haven't been on the Ferris wheel at all today. I was too busy shooting space ships and screaming my head off to enjoy the giant wheel. Jongup pulls me closer, but I stop him, pulling out my empty pockets.
 
"It's fine. My treat." He smiles and continues to pull me.
 
The Ferris wheel, in my opinion, is the brightest and most welcoming thing in the park. It stands hundreds of feet above everyone else. During the day, it's a simply giant ride that people get on, but at night, it's light illuminate the surrounding area. The nearby water reflects the light, making the place seem almost romantic. Many of the couples line up, waiting excitedly to get on the ride. Jongup pays for the both of us, and a woman shows us to our lift.
 
We get in, take seats opposite to each other, and wait for the ride to take us up. On the way there, I can't help but stare in awe at the people below, bustling around eating food, laughing and smiling together.
 
"Wow!" I press my face against the window. "It's so beautiful!" Jongup chuckles at my excitement, looking out the window beside me.
 
"He-Jin, I have to tell you something." He says to me. I look him in the eyes but I notice his hands start to shake.
 
"Dude, you can tell me anything. I'm here for you." I put my hand on my heart and do everything in my power to concentrate on what he's about to say. It's just that, the world outside is SO PRETTY!! I can't help but want to stare at it, but Jongup has something to say, so I'll listen.
 
"Right. I... I-l-love y-y-you-"
___________________
 
Don't assume everything will go well.
 
I'm not that nice.
 
PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THESE CHAPTERS!! I've had them in my mind for the past few weeks, waiting for the chance to write them, but as soon as I finished them, I REGRET EVERYTHING!!
 
I feel so ashamed....
 
Commentaries:
 
Ooh, scary!
LOSER! YOU FAINTED!!
Did He-Jin just... Admit she likes... O FREAKING MO!!
Jongup, will you take ME on a Ferris wheel?
WHAT THE FU-
 
Well, that was shorter than last time....
 
Anyway...
 
I GOT BLOOD TAKEN OUT OF ME YESTERDAY!! Like you all needed to know that...
 
And guess what? I told my doctor of all my 'dark thoughts'! Guess who's worried about me? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DON'T TELL PEOPLE CLOSE TO ME OR PEOPLE WITH DIPLOMAS!! So, yeah. I'm going to have to talk to some social worker and blah blah blah. What I'm scared of is my parents will somehow find out. I DON'T WANT THAT! And to be completely honest, after that weird mental breakdown a week ago, I'm not as bad as I used to be. I'm not thinking of self harm, or how the world would be without me. In fact, I'm more 'Psh, please. This world needs me'. That may sound arrogant and obnoxious, but I have never thought that way. 
 
EVER.
 
It's always been 'The world doesn't need a loser like me', or 'people couldn't care less is I disappeared', but I feel much better about myself now.
 
I DON'T LIKE MEETING NEW PEOPLE, SO I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THIS SOCIAL WORKER!! Gotta find someway to escape...
 
Anybody mind if I hide in your closet?
 
I bet you would....
 
MOVING ON!!
 
Sorry, but I don't have a good riddle for today.
 
But I do have some language things I bet you'd want to learn!
 
SUPER RANDOM LEARN... Um... Psychotic panda TIME!!!:
If in some odd situation, I just randomly blurt out 'I have a sudden craving to be a hippo', it means I'm comfortable around you and view you as a friend (this is face to face stuff).
If I'm hanging out with someone, and they suggest something to do, if I reply 'Sure', it doesn't mean 'I'll go along with whatever', it means 'I didn't think of that... Great idea!'.
 
Don't ever forget this!
 
I also forgot. Since this story has reached 50 subscriptions, if any of it's readers have something they wanna see, you can put it in the comments and I'll see if I can do something about it!
 
Thanks for putting up with me, guys!
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!!
 
Title quote: Joyce Brothers
 
pretty_rania: I completely agree with you. Over 9000%
 
EXOticYummyPanda: I hope it helps. I don't know. It doesn't work for me anymore...
 
haerangy: really? Good, but I thought IT !!
 
hanma_: it's pretty much the same for, except it would be Zelo vs. Jongup, just because they're closer to my age. Or maybe Jongup vs. Youngjae... Or Daehyun vs. Zelo, or-
Indon't know anymore....