SECRETS?!

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!

 

It's times like these everyone show wish they had a HyoJae in their life. One who'll watch your back when your in trouble, or about to get it. One who'll remain by your side, through think and thin, and maybe even thinker. One who'll always trust you and respect your opinion. 
 
Or, in my case, grabs me by the hand and drags me down the stairs, snapping me out of the terrifying reality I had just gone through.
 
If you don't already have a HyoJae-like friend, go and find one!
 
If I didn't trip running down the stairs, in some alternate universe, I tripped, fell on my face and DIED. Short lived, huh?
 
Anyway, back to this already crazy universe... It takes all my effort to keep up with HyoJae. I mean, this girl is a freaking deer! Match her brains, her looks, her personality and her speed, you've got the best 'girlfriend' package this side of town!
 
The unlocks my back door, rips the glass door open, and marches outside onto my porch.
 
"COME OUT YOU ERTED FREAK!!" She yells. Then, she takes my hand, pushes me forward and runs back inside.
 
The thing I said about everyone having a 'HyoJae' in your life...scratch that. I was too caught up in the moment to think properly. NOBODY should have a 'HyoJae'!!
 
It's six in the afternoon- did HyoJae and I really talk for that long? Ah, oh well... It's six in the afternoon, and some dark clouds had already rolled in, looming over my house like an ominous vision of events about to come- Is my life really just a story to you?
 
(A/N: A-ani! You're a good imaginary friend of mine. Hehehe...)
 
Whatever...
 
Instead of individual shadows being cast on the grass, a large shadow consumes all. The previous life and colour in my wondrous backyard is now dark, blue and creepy. But hey, I live for that kinda stuff. The shards of broken glass reflect the light from inside my house. There's no sign of the man, safe for the flattened grass and a passed out red matoki.
 
"SHISHI!!" I scream, running to him and gently scooping him up in my arms. I don't want him or me to have any new cuts anytime soon!
 
He turns his head to look at me, groaning in pain while doing so. His right eye is closed while his left eye remain half open, his ears are squished and he has a few cuts here and there.
 
"Whoever...the hell that was... I'm gonna find him... And kill him..." He mumbles. 
 
I roll my eyes and head back to the house. I grab a small dish, fill it with warmish- hot water, and hold Shishimato up as I gently place his feet in the water. I put a small stack of auger cubes in the shape of a chair so he can relax. The other matokis, and HyoJae, gather around. I notice the fear and worry on each matokis face, except Joko. He has no emotion at all.
 
"Thanks..." Shishi says, looking in my direction.
 
"No problem!"
 
"Leader, are you okay?" Dada and Toto approach the red matoki.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine. I only have a few cuts, and my bones feel like they've been crushed.... I'm fine."
 
I look over at HyoJae.
 
She's probably stifling the biggest laugh ever, and that means something. If she were to snap right this moment, she'll probably fall to the ground, hitting her head on the counter and start crying while she laughs. Either that or she'll laugh, put on her serious face, grab each matoki and study them. I prefer the former...
 
"And once again, our leader doesn't know what the true meaning of 'I'm fine' is..." Tats shakes his head while Keke giggles.
 
"I'll get the first first aid kit." I run upstairs and run back down.
 
"Is she mute?!" Shishi asks, pointing to HyoJae.
 
"No, she just doesn't like to talk around other people." I put the kit next to him. "Got a problem?"
 
He sighs and shakes his head. I disinfect his cuts:
 
"Stupid woman-"
 
"Sit down!!" I grab him and keep him still, but he manages to wiggle out of my grip and run away. 
 
I chase his around the house. A few times, he runs ahead enough to hide, but I find him, and he's off again. He's no matoki leader. He's a five year old human boy!
 
"Gotcha!" I pin his to my carpet and apply the medication.
 
The red matoki let's out a blood cuddly scream. Do I care?
 
Psh... No!
 
"Hyo, can you please bring the band aids." I yell. She walks in and sits beside me.
 
I cover Shishimato with different bandages. From standard, to tweety bird, to transformers, to the random 'Super Junior' bandage.
 
Yeah, they have them. (A/N: I wish....)
 
Shishimato stands up and stumbles around.
 
"Does my life hate me so much?" He mumbles.
 
"I dunno." I stand up and look over at HyoJae. "Hyo, can you please watch them while I call the police?"
 
She nods and I make my way over to my old fashion home phone. You know, one of those 'turn the dial and call' phones. When I was four, my mother's father gave it to me, knowing that, like my mother, I cherish old, outdated and 'no longer around' objects. I don't use it all the time, but I need something to calm me down. My parents are no longer around, so this is the closest I'll get to them through a physical object.
 
911
 
-This is the SanHyun police station. How can we help you?- It's a woman's voice and thank The Lord she doesn't have and annoyingly high pitched. I seriously can't stand that. She sounds in her thirties and very professional.
 
"Right. A friend and I entered my room and found an unfamiliar man. I don't know how he got in, but all he was wearing were my my favourite purple pyjama bottoms. Nothing else. When he saw us, he jumped out my window- two stories up- landed on the ground and then just disappeared. We can't find him anywhere." I say into the phone.
 
-Seems like it was a break in. I'll send someone over-
 
"Thank you."
 
I tell the woman my address and hand up. I look at each matoki. Each one looks equally worried, including Hyo. The best part about Hyo never speaking is that exactly what she wants to say is ALWAYS written clearly on her face, and now is no exception.
 
"Look. Just hear me out, okay? I just need to Ho,d off on 'Super Candy Fridays' for a few months. No biggie."
 
HyoJae puts her hand son her hips and raises an eyebrow (a.k.a Like that's possible).
 
"I can do it! I'm not addicted to candy. You know why I have 'Super Candy Friday'."
 
HyoJae's expression softens into pity. My eyes become misty.
 
"I told you to never give me that look..." I use my right hand to wipe my tears away.
 
Sooner or later, you will find out, so I might as well tell part of the story now. It all started when I was thirteen. I still don't understand how, when or why it all started. All I know is that nothing got better and took a dip for the worst when my dad passed away. My world, everything I believed in and loved came crashing down. I cried every night and anytime I was alone. For one full year, Min and HyoJae tried to comfort me, but to no avail. I fell deeper and deeper, until my best friends bought me a dog. A hand finally pulled me out and Casey was that hand. I'm not as bad nowadays, but HyoJae can never get rid of that look.
 
"He-Jin-ah!" Dadamato shouts. "Why are you crying?"
 
"I'm not!" I snap. "I'm not important!"
 
I wipe the last of my tears away and put on my fake smile.
 
"Does anyone have any preferences for dinner?"
 
I don't want them to ever find out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My only true secret.
__________________
So, yeah. Typical me thinks of the rest of this story instead of working on a super important final French oral project. Started it and hoping to finish it today, since I might have to present tomorrow. 
 
If any of you already know, I suffer from depression, and decided to write this part of the story a little bit closer to home. No, my dad didn't die, and no, my friends never bought me a dog (although I would have loved that, since it would have saved me a couple hundred dollars- MOVING OFF TOPIC), I did, and still do (sometimes) feel like He-Jin. Stories, essays, journals, crap, anything I write that has a personal connection to me, or has my true emotions in it tend to get better marks in class, but I'm skeptical about better 'marks' on AFF, so please tell me how I did. Also, can you guess her SUPER BIG SECRET?
 
This time, I based HyoJae off a true friend of mine. She acts all innocent 63.4565% of the time, but when push comes to shove, she will push and shove you just so she can get away.
 
I know, right? Pandas are definitely cute. Yep...
 
Does anybody want to do my French oral project, my English oral project, my math test and history exam? If so, I will love you forever and ever! They are all this week, and I have yet to fully memorize the French (due either Monday or Tuesday), study for my math (Tuesday), start my english (due Thursday ON MY BIRTHDAY, DAMMIT) and organize my notes for the history exam (Thursday and Friday). Not to mention I still need to make my best friend's birthday present by Friday AND clean my room while writing a letter to my aunt in the Caribbean.
 
My schedule is packed!
 
And here I am, writing an irrelevant B.A.P fanfic. 
 
I'm freaking screwed.
 
Yep.
 
What does 'Wo Ai Ni' mean? I know Ai is love, so is it 'I love you'? If so...
 
WO AI NI, MY DEAR READERS!!
 
If not....
 
I am so sorry for saying something so horrible like that... *kneels shamelessly in front of the computer screen*.
 
SUPER RANDOM LEARN JAPANESE time!!!!
Does anybody even read this far? Wow... I'm so bored...
 
'Fuku' I think means fork....
 
Riddle time!!!: (message me if you know the answer)
Does anybody even try to figure these out? Whoa... I need a life...
 
I am at the beginning of the end and then end of time and space. I am essential to creation and I surround everyplace. What am I?
 
YOUR MOM!!
 
I'm sorry. I truly am. I haven't been feeling very good these days. All this week I felt nauseous and my stomach hurt, then every time I was alone, tears threatened to fall. They were all like 'Shut up, you stupid panda! Do you want us to fall? Huh?'
 
And then I was all like 'No! Please tears, no! Don't do it!"
 
And they were all like 'We're gonna! And you won't be able to stop us! Ahahahahaha!'
 
And then I was like 'NOOOOO'
 
And you we're all like 'SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! WE DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU ATE A UNICORN OR NOT!'
 
And I was all like 'Okay...'
 
There. My life story. Enjoyed it? Cause I didn't.
 
Thanks for reading!!
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!