New questions: ANSWERS REQUIRED

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!
SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END!! Good read, much wow.
_________________________
 
"What's there to talk about?" I ask with false innocence. I don't care what I thought yesterday. I don't care what we talked about in my room. I don't care what the others told me.
 
Right at this very moment, that is.
 
I'm tired. I just got in the water. I just got the chance to really relax.
 
"I really need to talk to you," he insists.
 
"Come on, Himchan!" I yell, cupping my hands around my mouth. "Do something cool! Do it matoki style!"
 
"He-Jin-"
 
"Got it!" Daehyun and Youngjae yell in unison, taking their second in command's arms and jumping off. On the way down, a girly screams leaves the lips of their superior.
 
"Beautiful!" I clap and laugh. Yongguk grabs my shoulders and turns me towards him.
 
"We really need to talk." He says seriously. "What I've said over the past few weeks... They're unforgivable-"
 
"And you think I'll forgive you? You just said it yourself." I narrow my eyes and begin to hiss. "They're unforgivable."
 
"I know, but He-Jin, you must give me a chance to explain. I-" 
 
SNAP!
 
I put up my hand to cut him off. "No need. I know pretty much everything. You prefer Shawna now so you wish to just be friends, right?" I smile to him. "I don't mind." I notice his face fall, but I continue with a cheery attitude. "It's not like I gave you my heart and expected the same back. It's not like I continued to love all of you with the goodness in my heart and the connection we've created. It's not like that when Casey died, I'd hope to be in your arms in the time of need." I nod to myself. Tears have already left and none remain. All I have left now is a cheerful outlook and crushing words.
 
"What I didn't expect was to have my heart trampled on by the same person I gave it to, or to be wrapped up in the 'arms' of my blanket because your arms were around someone else. I must admit, I never would have expected that." I send him one last smile before I turn and swim towards the shore.
 
My shoulders are turned back around and Yongguk kisses me.
 
I try to use my hands to push his chest away, but he has me so well pinned to him (curse his Mato military training), I can't get loose with these flimsy arms. The more I try, the more my struggles prove useless as a large part of me still loves him.
 
HOLD UP!
 
What?
 
I never said we could write that!
 
Doesn't matter. I wrote it in.
 
Yeah, well, too bad!
 
My shoulders are turned back around to find him leaning in, but I cover his mouth and push him back.
 
BUT THAT'S SO BORING!
 
I don't care! It's too early for that. Besides, Yongguk DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT! Plus he needs to be forgiven.
 
Oh yeah... But can't they just-
 
No.
 
What if they-
 
No.
 
They-
 
No.
 
You didn't even know what I was going to say!
 
I guessed.
 
Fine, but it's going to be like this.
 
My shoulders are turned back around to find him leaning in, but I cover his mouth and push him back. I look at his eyes and my grip over his mouth loosens.
 
"Please, don't do this to me," I whisper gently, removing my hand from his mouth. "Don't make me regret my decision. Don't trick me into to thinking you care and then leave again." I push him farther away and I swim out of his grip. "Yongguk-no. Shishimato, leader of the Matokis sent to earth, you are one of my closest friends. To be more again is honestly....a dream, but to be less...please don't bring it to that."
 
"If you wish," he takes a deep breath and looks at me with a weak and forced smile, "I would like to talk just as friends."
 
I smile and put a strand of hair behind my ear. "I would really love that."
 
•  •  •
 
"Need help?" Yongguk asks, extending a hand. I look at the hand and smile at him, taking his offer.
 
"Thanks," I say, getting up onto the ledge he stands on. I look around momentarily and walk ahead, pushing branches and hanging leaves out of my way. I see the familiar clearing up ahead, and my walking turns into a jog.
 
"It's breathtaking," I mumble beneath my breath, standing by the edge of the barely grassy cliff. I only now notice it's much higher than the one by the water, and it's less of a vertical drop than a steep slide.
 
"I agree," Yongguk mutters as he sticks his hands into his pockets and stands beside me.
 
"So, what would you like to talk about?"
 
"Honestly, I would like to apologize. Even if you don't forgive me, I need to say it." Yongguk turns towards me and takes my hand, caressing my fingers with his thumb. "I don't what has come over me. I'd never say those things to you, no matter what. I just....I felt like a sailor being lured in by a siren. Something kept dragging me towards her, obscuring my view of you. When I spoke around her, my mind wanted to be with you, but as if I was being controlled, I stayed away. Nowadays, her grip on me isn't that strong, and I'm finally starting to realize what I've done to you." He squeezes my hand a little tighter and closer his wet eyes. "If there is anything I could do to be forgiven, I wouldn't hesitate for a second."
 
Great... How on earth can I be mad at him now?! I just...I really just want to be back in his arms, but after all that's happened... Should I forgive him? I know he isn't the person to do this normally, so maybe I can trust it'll never happen again. Oh! I don't know! I need help!
 
"I'll get back to you on that," I say reluctantly. "Right now, I'm kinda dealing with the fact that I have to take care of six alien bunnies. When I've gotten them to act more like adults and less like immature children, I'll give you a call, okay?" I pat him on the shoulder and look back over the edge.
 
"Either way, from now on, I'm sticking by you." Yongguk takes a few steps forward and whispers in my ear, "I'm not letting you go."
 
A shiver runs down my spine but I don't back away. I look back to catch him smiling to himself, not looking at anything in particular. His laid back, casual way at being himself is amazing. And his smile. GOSH, just looking at it makes me fall in love with him all over again.
 
I quickly turn away and curse myself under my breath. A strong wind blows, sending my sundress upward. Yongguk clears his throat behind me. His face is as red as a tomato and he avoids eye contact with me.
 
"I know you would be the last person that would want to hear this, and it's kinda late, but.... You looked really good in your bathing suit." He says.
 
My face goes hot and I cover my cheeks, looking at the ground with pure embarrassment.
 
"I-I don't want to sound like a ert, or anything!" Yongguk quickly adds. "It's just that...you know....on your own, you're beautiful. It simply compliments you."
 
"I didn't want it to be a bikini...." I mumble.
 
"Huh?"
 
"I wanted the black and white two piece, but no. Adrienne ordered me to try on the two piece she'd picked out for me. I put it on, but I was too embarrassed to wear it for much longer. Adrienne refused to give me the time to change, so she ripped down the curtain to the change room, bought me the bathing suit and dragged me out of the store in nothing but a bikini." I grab onto Yongguk like he was a life preserver. "You don't know how humiliating it was! And to have you...." I stop mid sentence, realizing what I was about to disclose. I immediately let go out his arms (muscular arms....) and back away. "Never mind!" I walk around him and increase my pace as I near the forest.
 
"Wait!" Yongguk yells. He takes a few strides and grabs my arm. "And to have me what? What were you going to say?"
 
"Nothing!" I answer a little too fast to be considered 'nothing'. His eyes narrow and I can feel the 'yeah right' attitude coming off of him.
 
"You're lying."
 
"N-no, I'm not!" I stutter, pulling my arm out of his grasp. "I'm hungry. I heading back. You can stay up here on your own and look out into the horizon like a lovesick puppy or...."
 
"Or.....?" He says challengingly. My heart beats faster but I keep it at bay.
 
I look back him and smile. "Or, you can race me and lose. Either way, you're a big, fat matoki lo-"
 
WHOOSH.
 
That's the sound he made as he ran past me and into the forest.
 
Half way down, I run out of air. I sit on the log beside me, acknowledging my defeat. Surprisingly, Yongguk returns. He crouches on the ground in front of me. 
 
"Get on," he orders. Without protest, I do so.
 
He goes quite quickly through the trees that sounds around us blur out. But I can hear his voice perfectly fine.
 
"If we were as close as we used to be, I would have simply picked you up in my arms and carried you down. I wouldn't even need to stop and think."
 
•  •  •
 
"And that's how you got a black eye?" I hear Adrie ask from the living room. "Man, you guys are so irresponsible sometimes!"
 
I chuckle gently and stride into the room as quietly as possible. I wrap my arms around Adrie and cackle under my breath just beside her ear. "When you turn you back on me, I might just haunt your nightmares."
 
Adrienne laughs and touches my cheek. "Honey, you're like a beagle puppy trying to scare a wolf." She turns around and smirks with an overwhelming air of superiority. "You are just too cute! Right, Yongguk?"
 
"Why you little!" I scream and jump over the couch, pulling our host of the furniture. We roll around for a bit, trying to pin the other down. One minute, I've got the upper hand. I sit atop her shoulders and try to keep her down. Then the next minute, she has me in her arms, hugging me like a child does a teddy bear. This, undoubtably, causes laughter amongst those watching. I push her away and escape only to be in her clutches again.
 
"Take a few ice cubes from the freezer, place them in one of the sandwich ziplock bags and keep it on your eye," says Adrie, sitting upon her throne known as MY FREAKING BODY!
 
"Someone...." I gasp, clawing the floor. "Someone, help....please!"
 
"I'll do it!" Daehyun yells, running to the kitching. He comes back and passes the ice bag to Jongup. 
 
"By the way, I apologize for accidentally elbowing you," he says, twiddling his fingers like a nervous school girl.
 
"It's fine," Jongup replies robotically. He takes an ice cube from the bag and throws it at Daehyun's face.
 
"Ow! What was that-"
 
"Now I accept your apology."
 
"...fine."
 
"If everything is sorted out, shouldn't we get dinner ready?" Adrienne asks. Everyone else agrees and leaves, heading straight towards the kitchen.
 
"Adrie...please..." I say weakly, making a pathetic attempt at clawing the floor.
 
"Oh, right. I forgot I beat you," she states arrogantly. "It's hard to remember them all." I use her arm to help myself up, then I jump on her back and ride her where the rest are.
 
"By the way, where's Shawna?" I ask just before deciding to get off.
 
"She's outside," Adrienne answers, pushing me off. "Can you please call her in?"
 
"Sure."
 
"And I'm not a horse. You're lucky I love you!" Adrienne says with a threatening tone.
 
"Don't worry, you're not my horse. You're my !"
 
•  •  •
 
I make it safely out of the hazardous zone known as the beach house. I don't see Shawna in the front, so I walk around back in search of her. Just before rounding the corner, voices stop me in my tracks. I peer around the corner and spot Shawna and someone in a dark cloak. I can't hear what the two are saying, but the sight worries me.
 
The person in the cloak holds out a small, transparent dish with two tablets, one red and one pink. Shawna pushes them away and starts to walk back to the house when the person grabs her arm and forcibly pulls her closer. On impulse, I step out from the corner and the person spots me. They touch Shawna's forehead and vanishes. I run to my old friend and catch her before she falls. In my arms, she wakes up and looks around with a worried expression.
 
"Don't worry," I say, holding her hand. "That person is gone."
 
"That person? Who are you talking about? Why am I outside? Last thing I remember is getting a snack from the fridge." Shawna sits up and rubs her head. "Did I faint?"
 
"Yeah. When that person-"
 
"If I fainted, I should go and take my medication." She stands up and walks back to the house, leaving me alone in the sand.
 
I look back to the dark forest and a creepy feeling shakes my bones. I stand up, and just then, a feel a hand on my shoulder.
 
"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" I scream and punch the person behind me. Yongguk stops my punch just before it hits his face. He moves it just enough out of the way to show me his absolutely confused expression.
 
"Wha-"
 
"Don't ask!" I yell, glancing back to the forest. "Let's just please get back inside."I take his hand and lead him back to the house. We make it to the front and I grab the doorknob.
 
"If I got on my knees and pleaded mercy, would you give it to me?" I turn to look at Yongguk only to find him on his knees and his hands together.
 
"With all the strength and will power I have, I beg you to please forgive me."
_________________________
 
Okay, so, we've decided that our wonderful readers should DEFINITELY have a part in writing the story. And instead of a simply 'Yes/No' poll, we want to hear reasons.
 
THE BIG MEGA HUGE QUESTION!!
 
SHOULD THE BIG OAF (Yongguk) BE FORGIVEN?!
 
Why or why not? And you can't just answer yes or no.
 
The most convincing reason will determine the rest of the plot for the 'Vacation' arc.
 
TTFN!!
 
By the way, sorry for not updating in a while. Exams are in a couple days  and we're all busy.
 
Yonggukobsessed: I tried it after reading your comment. It made me laugh, but it made my parents questioned my sanity ;P
 
Quenzie: SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK! Your comments are quite funny! Keep in touch! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ