ANOTHER MATOKI!!

Alien Bunnies... Totally Normal!
"HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES MUST I EXPLAIN THIS?!" I scream, standing up from my seat. I hold my head in my right hand and close my eyes tightly, trying to get over the throbbing pain embedded deep in my brain. I won't be surpassed if part of my skull break and my head goes off like a nuclear bomb.
 
"Calm down," says the unicorn as he pushes me back down into my seat. "We are just having a little trouble understanding this....situation. Start from the beginning, just one more time."
 
"YEAH!" The two rubber chickens say, pumping their fists into the air. I look over at the giant mouse with glasses for some help, but he simply shrugs and sips his tea.
 
What kind of tea is it? Jasmine? Green tea? Orange peal? I want to know. And what about those rubber chickens. What were their names again? Bobo and Bop? Do they eat? Wonder how they pick things up with their flimsy arms... And that unicorn. He's been eyeing me since I got here and he hasn't been paying attention to a word I'm saying.
 
"A spaceship crashes into my backyard and six little alien bunnies step out-"
 
"Are they chocolate?" One rubber chicken asks.
 
"What? No-"
 
"No, you moron!" The other chicken yells, slapping the first chicken.
 
"FIGHT!" The unicorn shouts.
 
"Let's all have a tea party," the mouse says in a voice that'd make think he was drunk.
 
"Get some ice..." Another voice murmurs, one not belonging to a body in this garden of weirdness.
 
All of a sudden, the garden freezes before me, including the animals (?). I breath once before the scene changes, and six guys lean over me, yelling different things in a different language at each other.
 
"She's awake?" One yells, standing up and disappearing from view.
 
"Yah!" The deep voice one shouts, also vanishing, followed by the others. I sit up, hold my head and look to my right, finding a real life adaptation of a comedic scene in a cartoon. 
 
Yongguk is grabbing Daehyun's collar, shaking him violently while yelling angrily at him. Daehyun remains lifeless, his head swinging back and forth with his mouth agape and his eyes white as he takes the powerful shaking. Zelo has climbed onto his leader's back and remains atop like a monkey, clawing at Yongguk's hands. Jongup wraps himself around Yongguk's right leg and Youngjae holds onto his left. Himchan tries desperately to push Yongguk off Daehyun, shouting at all of them. Obviously to no avail and without the slightest results.
 
I look to the basement stairs and click my tongue at my headache before saying anything. 
 
"Casey?" I yell, waiting for the sound of jingling metal. "Casey!" I call again, a painful memory slowly starting to sink back into my consciousness. I look down at the keychain in my hand and smile weakly. The sound of yelling has stopped and footsteps reach my ear as five guys crouch in front of my.
 
"You okay?" Yongguk asks, holding my chin in his hand while his thumb brushes against my cheek. He says something else to me, but I find it hard to concentrate with the pounding in my head and the fact that my eyes remain glued to Daehyun's groaning 'corpse' sprawled out on the floor.
 
"What happened?" I ask quietly, my hand traveling to the throbbing pain on my forehead. My fingers encounter something wet. A sadistically beautiful crimson red liquid coats my fingers, a drop slowly dripping down the side of my index finger.
 
"You got hit by our language device, thanks to the big idiot over there." Youngjae answers, throwing his thumb over my shoulder to Daehyun, who after all that shaking, can still manage a thumbs up.
 
"Language device- what?" Yongguk holds out his hand and I take it, using his strength to help me get up. He places something on my forehead before patting it and looking down at me.
 
"It was supposed to be surprise," He sighs. "The way we learned korean so quickly was through this device. We were going to learn English with it as well, since we did some research and found out the Caribbeans speak English, but..." He looks down at the petty remnants of the device.
 
"Did my head do that?" I ask, my voice dripping with shock and shame while my mind races with amazement and pride.
 
"Ehhhh, yes and no," Jongup replies, bending down to pick up the pieces. "It hit your head, breaking the screen and then hit the floor, breaking apart."
 
"But it doesn't matter anymore." Yongguk interjects, waving his hands as if to disperse the thought. "It was only part of it. Luckily, the other part is in the ship."
 
Yongguk pulls me until I stand tall before the space ship. Youngjae types something on a remote while the others change into their matoki forms. The beeping stops and Youngjae places the remote by my feet, quickly changing into Joko. There's a flash of light, a buzz, a painful shock through my feet and a temporary blackout.
 
"He-Jin-ah," I hear Yongguk's voice call out. I groan and sit up, coming face to face with the red masked matoki. "Are you okay?" 
 
"Huh? Y-yeah." I look around me, taking the fact that everything is GINORMOUSLY HUGE! Including the matoki bunnies. I mean, they look life-like, or I'm-
 
"A matoki. You're a matoki." Tatsmato finishes my sentence, knowing the end from the fact that I can't stop staring at my hands... No, wait, paws... Things.
 
Upon hearing those words, my....hand-like things travel to my face, where my nose and mouth are hidden by a mask. I touch my ears and my feet...like things.
 
"Well? Any thoughts?" Shishi interrupts.
 
"What. Did. You. Do. To. Me."
 
"We wanted to show you our world. Or, at least, part of it." Shishi grabs my hand and drags me inside their space ship.
 
I must admit, it is a fantastic sight. Once you enter, there is a long hallway that leads you to an oval room on the other side of the spaceship. I notice the doors along the way, each with a matoki colour and name painted onto it. The oval room is the bridge, the central command area where huge electrical boards, awesome seats and an amazing 200 degree view of the area in front of you. Wish you were here, huh?
 
That's right. Be jealous.
 
"Wow," I the only word I mutter. A few matoki giggle as they take their seats. 
 
Shishi takes the seat in the centre; Tats to his right, along with Keke, and Joko, Dada and Toto to his left. Shishi presses a button and a small chair pops up beside me. As soon as I seat myself, the chair moves forward, placing me between Shishi and Joko.
 
"Like it?" Shishi asks.
 
"Love it."
 
I don't need the absence of their masks to know when they're smirking, or smiling or frowning. Everything can be seen with their eyes, and right know, Shishi's doing his signature gummy smile; Matoki style.
 
"We'll go flying some other time, when the ship isn't in your basement." Shishi says, pressing a few more buttons. "We have one more thing for you, anyway."
 
"Why do you bunnies INSIST on giving me so much!" I cry out. "Your love is gift enough."
 
"Can our love buy you cheesecake?" Keke says in an almost snappy tone.
 
"What my fat friend is trying to say is," Joko interjects, "you have given us much more than we deserved and so, in return, we give you the results of the best of our abilities. This last present will benefit all of us."
 
"Brainy's got a point. Let's go!" Everyone follows Shishi out. Once out, all the matoki change into their human forms, leaving me behind.
 
"You gonna help me or what?" I yell, lifting my arms into the air. Yongguk pulls a tiny mirror out of his pocket and bends down to my height.
 
I'm probably just below the other matoki height, sporting a lavender purple mask and a little sliver heart at the bottom of my left eyes where long eyelashes outline the top. Instead of the pitch black body the matokis (excluding Keke's true form) have, my body is more of a deep purple, a midnight version of purple, if you will.
 
"And our leader turns a subtle shade of pink," Youngjae says in the background, causing Yongguk to go from 'a subtle shade of pink' to fiery red in a matter of milliseconds. 
 
"I AM NOT-"
 
"Here," Jongup says, lifting me up in the palm of his hand. He places me on his shoulder. The room, from Jongup's shoulder, is huge. And the guys... Wow!
 
"This is what we wanted to show you," Yongguk says, pulling out a small book from his pocket. "We've all got passports!"
 
I gasp, slapping my hand against my mouth- mask. A smile pulls at my (hidden) lips. I stand up to clap and jump for joy, but I miss my footing, Jongup's s shirt sliding out from under my feet. Before I fully fall of his broad shoulder, a large hand catches me in time and pulls me close.
 
"I'd rather not have you splattered against the floor," Yongguk says as he shakes his head and holds me in his palm.
 
"M-me too," I pant, still shaken from the swiftness of it all. Yongguk looks up, nods and then looks back down at me. I watch the others leave the basement while Yongguk lowers his hand and places me on the floor. He sits cross legged in front of me and changes into Shishi.
 
"We need to tal-"
 
"NOOOOOOOOO!" I scream. "Those words always mean something bad!" Shishi chuckles and continues.
 
"After we were let out, we promised freedom and peace if we agreed to let the world know we exist. They preferred it be right after we were let out." Shishi's tone seems a bit regretful, but it's really hard to tell.
 
"So, today? Camera people and interviewers and scientists will bombard this house...today? And we were just about to go on our trip." My ears drop, as do my shoulders. "One thing after another just get's in our way," I think out loud. 'This wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't reveal yourselves...' I mentally slap myself for thinking that. Thankfully, those words weren't said.
 
"I know, so I asked them to do it after the summer's over."
 
I stand up and run towards the bunny, tackling him to the ground in a hug. We laugh for a while before standing up. Shishi turns back into Yongguk, and I remain my matoki self.
 
"From this moment on, I name thee, matoki He-Jin, to be Makimato!" Yongguk says with a smile. "To change from your human form to matoki form, you must imagine the opposing form."
 
I nod and close my eyes, imagining my human body. A pair of hands rest on my shoulders and I open my eyes. Yongguk stands before me, his eyes just above eye level and his right hand gently caressing my cheek. He takes my hand and leads me up the stairs.
 
•. •. •
 
"Guys- GUYS!" I scream, running after the with a bag on my back and a large suitcase trailing behind me. With my purse in one hand and my passport in the other, I run after everyone but Yongguk and Himchan.
 
"Help me," I plea to my boyfriend. He nods, whispers something to Himchan. Second in command nods before yelling each of the matoki names and something in matokian (I self-named their language and have yet to ask them to teach it to me).
 
The guys stop and turn around, eyes bulging and their body shaking. They stand up straight and hesitantly walk back to us, nervously glancing at Himchan. I clear my throat, also glancing at the man. At look at Yongguk, who doesn't seem as terrified as he is shocked and disgusted.
 
"Right. This is an airport. It's very big and we can all easily get lost. Stay by me, okay?" They all nod as one and I continue. "This plane ride will be very long. Almost 19 hours, to be precise. Our seats aren't in first class, so they'll be uncomfortable. Your carry-ons should be close to you so that it's easy to access. Be quite when it's sleeping time. Pillows and blankets that I've packed are in each of your carry-ons. All there is left for me to tell you is to BEHAVE!"
 
Himchan adds something in matokian, making them all gasp. I shake my head and walk towards the ticket taker (person thing....)
 
"Hyojae's coming, right?" Youngjae asks me as he looks around.
 
"Yeah. Hyo, Jaexing," Zelo's eyes light up, "and Inhyung should be coming." My phone rings and I answer. "Hello?... Yeah! He's right here.... Of course. He'd be happy to talk to you.... Oh, well, I hope you can get your work finished... Got it. Here." I pass the phone to Himchan.
 
"Hello?" There is a mumble and Himchan smiles, walking a bit away with my phone in hand and a smirk on his face.
 
"He-Jin noona..." Zelo says slowly as he looks behind me.
 
"Yeah? What is it?"
 
"You might wanna turn around...."
 
"Oka-"
 
"HE-JIN!!" HyoJae yells as she wraps her arms around my neck. My body flinches and relaxes in the second Hyo has me in her embrace. Jaexing hugs me before hugging Zelo, and I ruffle Inhyung's hair, earning a scoff, a 'noona' in a whiney voice and finally a hug. Himchan gives me back my phone and we talk while we hand in our luggage, walking over to the gates afterwards.
 
"Take lots of pictures. Say hi to Adrienne for me! Please go out in the sun. Do me a favour and please go in the water." HyoJae says to me. I roll my eyes and hug her one last time. We say our goodbyes and depart from our friends.
 
•  •  •
 
"Yongguk."
 
"Yeah?"
 
"What did Himchan say back there?"
 
We just got on the plane. I put Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo in the centre row of seats, Himchan on Youngjae on the right column and Yongguk and I on the left. The seats in the plane (from left to right) are 2-3-2, our group sitting and taking up the entire second row. We put away our carry-ons and sit down, Yongguk in the isle seat and me in the window seat.
 
"He... Just... You don't want to know," Yongguk says as a shiver is visibly sent down his spine.
 
"Please tell me."
 
"N-no."
 
"Please?"
 
 "No."
 
"Pretty please?"
 
"Absolutely not."
 
"Pretty please with a cherry on top, with a thin layer of chocolate fudge underneath?"
 
"...FINE!" He leans in and whispers it in my ear.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
MOVING ON!
 
The plane takes off and I put in my head phones, staring out the window at the world beneath us.
 
I don't know if it's just the childish side of me talking right now, but I can say I'm very excited about this trip. I hope to make good memories with the guys, especially Yongguk. A whole month in the Caribbean sounds exciting in itself, but I have a feeling this trip is going to be very memorable.
 
My eyelids suddenly feel heavy and I soon succumb to the seduction of sleep, but not before I witness a little scene outside my window.
 
Two birds fly side by side, quite happy, on fact. Another bird comes and knocks the smaller of the two out of the way and flies along side the other one. The bird that was knocked away doesn't return.
 
_____________________
 
I must apologize for not updating for the past two months. Lots of stuff has been going on, so I've been too busy to write.
 
Let me get you up to date.
 
You might not care, but I've finally opened up to my parents about my depression and thoughts and I've been seeing my school counsellor and doctor. I'm taking some medication for my sleep (today was my first time, so I was really tired and depressed today) but I definitely know it works, since my two-three hours of sleep jumped to seven last night. YAY!
 
I've definitely been feeling a lot better and hopefully, my recovery truly starts now.
 
I have to admit  this year's been really hard in terms of classes and stress, but I'm doing pretty good in all my classes. I'm in the nineties in physics and French, eighties in math and seventies in bio (I can fail that class for all I care).
 
Today, I watched an open heart surgery. I didn't flinch at all (I'm  so proud) and I found it very cool. Yesterday, though, we had to dissect a sheep's heart. I can't do that since whenever I dissect something, I imagine it's taste and the feeling of it going down my throat......
 
MOVING ON!
 
Commentaries (featuring MINNIE!!):
Unicorns!! LAY!!!
Aww, no pandas....
We were drunk when we thought of that scene....
Yep.... Drunk on OXYGEN!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3
.
 
.
 
.
 
I miss Casey...
Me too.
THAT DEVICE IS PROOF HE-JIN'S HEAD IN DENSE!!
(O_O)
.... I wanna go in that space ship....
I KNOW, RIGHT! So jealous.....
I say MATO, you KIS, MATO
KIS
MATO
KIS
Fall, fall, fall, fall, fall- YOU DIDN'T NEED TO CATCH HER!
... No comment.
Oh Himchan... *smirks*
I... You don't want to know what he said.....
BIRDS!
SQUIRRELS!
REALLY? WHERE?!
They disappeared....
FORESHADOWING!! 
 
 
We just really want to thank you guys for reading, subscribing and upvoting this story. We promise to try my hardest when we write the chapters so we don't let you down. Please don't hesitate to give us some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, as we'd appreciate it greatly.
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!
 
P.s. Who is your favourite pair so far?
He-Jin & Yongguk
HyoJae & Youngjae
Zelo & Jaexing
Himchan & (possibly) DR. Shin.
Daehyun & cheesecake
Jongup & ...... I have no idea...
 
TTFN!
 
p.p.s MATO- ( you guys answer)
 
pretty_rania1: I KNOW, RIGHT?! I've been dying for their kiss scene...
 
Zeal95: we know how you feel, and thank you!