A Long Day

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong back hugged Kae In as they walked back inside the house, giggling along the way. The boys looked their way, and all of them rolled their eyes. "So was Purikura fun? I get to have some pictures, right?" Sunggyu asked, pointing to himself. Kae In laughed and nodded, walking over to Sunggyu with Sungjong still back hugging her. She pulled Sungjong's arms off of her, receiving a pout. She ignored Sungjong and took out a small little plastic bag that held the photos and handed them to Sunggyu to see. "I WANT ONE," Dongwoo yelled, almost knocking over Sunggyu when he ran over to sit next to him. All the guys gathered around Sunggyu, bickering at each other to see them. In the meantime, Sungjong was playing with Kae In's fingers, and Kae In was just watching the guys continue to complain and fight with each other. In the end, they all got at least one picture, so it wasn't that bad. "Kae In-ah, can you get me my sweater? It's getting dark, so it's getting cold too," Sungjong asked, pouting his lip out cutely. "Aish . . ." Kae In didn't want to argue with him, so she just stood up to go fetch Sungjong's sweater.

 

She walked into his room, which was a complete MESS. She hadn't been into any of the guys' rooms for a long time, so she was surprised Sungjong's room looked as if a tornado came through. She found a sweater hanging on a chair, so she just grabbed it and quickly hurried out. "Hmm, are the other Oppas' rooms like that too?" she asked herself, walking into Hoya's room. As she expected, it was a pig sty, just like Sungjong's. She peeked into all of the boys' rooms, and none of them were a bit clean. Clothes were all over the place, not to mention trash spotting the floor. That definitely needed to be cleaned up. She walked into the living room and put her hands on her hips, raising her eyebrows at the boys. "Yah, Kae In, what's wrong?" Myungsoo asked, looking up at her.

 

Kae In threw the sweater at Sungjong, and he caught it right away. "Yah, your rooms are SUCH a mess! Everything else in this house is clean except for your rooms!" Kae In complained, crossing her arms over her chest. "YOU WENT INTO OUR ROOMS?! Yah, it'll get that way again anyway . . ." Hoya complained, muttering. "I don't care. We're cleaning up right now," Kae In demanded, and all of the boys rolled their eyes and groaned. Just then, the doorbell rang, and everyone's heads turned directly to the door. Just as Kae In was about to go and open the door, Sungyeol and Sungjong rushed over to the door. "Yah, what is UP with you guys?" Kae In laughed, shaking her head. "It could be Seungho!" Sungjong exclaimed, frowning. "Seungho? He's still here in Seoul?" Dongwoo asked, his eyebrows raised. "I'll explain later," Sungjong said, peeking through the peephole of the door. "There are five girls . . . should I still open the door?" Sungjong asked, looking back at everyone. "Aish, you guys . . ." Kae In sighed, rolling her eyes as she grabbed the door knob and swung the door open.

"KAE IN-AH!" the five girls shouted, waving frantically. "Wah!" Kae In laughed, hugging the girls. The boys looked at each other, and then back at Kae In. "We heard you were back here in town, so we decided to hang. We're supposed to be off in our vacation homes, so it was a miracle we were all here at the same time. Let's eat dinner, yeah?" one of the girls asked, patting Kae In's arm. "Oh, that would be great. I'll change first, and then we can head off," Kae In smiled. The girls went back outside to wait for her in the car, and the boys just fooled around while they had the chance. "Guys, I want this house SPOTLESS when we get back," Kae In sighed, strutting over to the door, "Or else." Hoya walked over to her and put his arm around her waist to bring her close to him. "But Kae In-ah, we can't clean without you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter