After Him!

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol looked down at Kae In and patted her head. "It's okay, Kae In. They're gone now. Let's continue shopping, okay?" Sungyeol said soothingly. Kae In looked up at him, and Sungyeol gave her a reassuring smile. Kae In just smiled a fake smile as she let go of his arm and started walking. "This isn't as easy as I thought," Sungyeol thought, puffing his cheeks as he exhaled and shook his head. He ran up beside Kae In, grabbed the bags from her, and started walking backwards in front of Kae In so that Kae In could see his face. "Hey!" Kae In shouted, trying not to giggle. "What are you gonna do about it, shorty?" Sungyeol teased, sticking out his tongue. "You did not just say that," Kae In gasped as she ran after Sungyeol. Sungyeol started running, with Kae In not to far behind him. After a few seconds of running, Sungyeol stopped without warning in front of a store. Kae In bumped into Sungyeol, and she would have fallen to the ground if Sungyeol hadn't grabbed her wrist. "Be careful," Sungyeol chuckled, causing Kae In to roll her eyes. "YEAH. I'll be sure to be more careful next time," Kae In muttered sarcastically, rolling her eyes once more. Kae In looked at Sungyeol, who was looking into the store, and she became curious. She looked into the store and gasped. "It's those stores where you can make a stuffed animal!" Kae In exclaimed as she ran into the store. "Yeah, and everything is so freaking expensive," Sungyeol muttered when he stood next to Kae In.

 

"I want this one! It looks like Sungyeol oppa," Kae In chimed as she picked up a giraffe doll. "Does not! Why does it have a hole in the back?" Sungyeol asked, raising an eyebrow. "You have to stuff it yourself. Duh," Kae In explained, walking over to a sound machine. "You can make these dolls say stuff?" Sungyeol asked with widened eyes as he started playing around with the buttons. "You don't anything about stuffed animals, do you?" Kae In giggled, shaking her head. "I didn't allow myself near a stuffed animal as a kid," Sungyeol shrugged.

Sungyeol shook his head when Kae In waved her hand in front of his face. "I want one of oppa's voice saying something," Kae In said as she nodded. "My voice?" Sungyeol asked. "Go! Say something!" Kae In giggled as she pressed a button. "Saranghae, Kae In-ah~" Sungyeol said with a smile as he pressed the button so that it would stop recording. "Ew," Kae In giggled as she took the small button and walked over to a stuffing machine with an old lady sitting next to it. "What, do you want me to redo it?" Sungyeol asked, as Kae In shook her head. "Then don't say anything," Sungyeol replied, chuckling. "That's the first time he's ever smiled at me," Kae In thought happily, shaking the thought out of her mind.

She looked at the old lady, who smiled a small smile when she looked at Kae In and Sungyeol. Kae In held out the doll for the old lady to take, and when she took it, she looked towards a small box that was attached to the machine. "Pick a heart for your little giraffe~" the old lady said as Kae In looked at the box full of small red hearts. "Take one, oppa," Kae In ordered after she had taken one. "But you already took one. He only needs one," Sungyeol chuckled as Kae In rolled her eyes. "The more hearts the better," Kae In smiled as she pointed at the box. Sungyeol rolled his eyes as he took a heart. "Kiss the heart and make a wish," the old lady instructed as Kae In put the heart on her lips and closed her eyes. Sungyeol looked at her, and then glanced at the old lady, who just smiled back at him. Sungyeol sighed as he did the same. "I wish my seven infinites the happiest life they could ever have," Kae In thought as she opened her eyes. "I wish we could go home after this," Sungyeol thought as he opened his eyes. While they were closing their eyes, the old lady had put stuffing into the giraffe. The two gave the old lady the hearts and watched her put them into the giraffe. She pulled some strings so that the hole in the back of the giraffe was closed.

 

The lady gave her the giraffe as Kae In thanked her and walked off. She walked over to a stand of clothes for the bears. "Oh my gosh. This is like Heaven for children," Sungyeol sighed, facepalming. "Shutup!" Kae In giggled. She gasped when she looked at a set of clothes. "These look exactly like what you're wearing!" Kae In giggled as she compared it to Sungyeol. "DOES NOT!" Sungyeol argued, shaking his head. "You're only denying it so that I won't buy it. I think it does, so I'm gonna buy it anyway," Kae In said as she took it and went to a table. Kae In grabbed a red ribbon and tied it around the giraffe's neck. "Can we leave nowww?" Sungyeol whined as Kae In rolled her eyes. "Alright, alright~ I want to go home too," Kae In said as she went to the cash register and paid for the doll with her card. The old lady watched them leave the store, and she smiled sweetly. When they left the mall, it was already six o' clock. "Call the oppas and ask if we can go home now," Kae In asked Sungyeol when they walked into their hotel room. "Alright," Sungyeol yawned as he covered his mouth. Kae In sighed as she set her bags down where she was standing and collapsed onto the bed, tired. Sungyeol chuckled as he called up Woohyun. "Woohyun! We can come home now right?" Sungyeol asked, hoping that he would say yes. "Hmm. I'll see. Hold up. We'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter