You are You

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kae In snapped out of her thoughts when Jiyoung ran up to her and slapped Kae In’s forehead lightly. “Ahh, yes, Jiyoung?” Kae In laughed, tilting her head to one side in confusion. “You’re it!” Jiyoung cried, running away from Kae In. She looked at her, still confused, and then looked up at the boys. “Huh?” she laughed nervously, looking for an answer. “It’s called TAG, Kae In. If you’re it, you run after someone, touch them, and then they’re it,” Dongwoo explained slowly, making it seem like Kae In was stupid. “I KNOW HOW TO PLAY,” Kae In exclaimed, rolling her eyes as she stood up. She ran after Dongwoo as everyone else made sure to stay away from Kae In. “GOTCHA!” Kae In shouted, pushing Dongwoo’s shoulders. “YAH!” Dongwoo laughed, turning around. Everyone then started running away from Dongwoo instead of Kae In. “Ahh, Kae In-ah, I’m back!” a voice shouted. Kae In’s head turned towards the screen door, and she saw her cousin Ga In.

 

“Ah, you’re back! Did you want to eat? We just finished with the barbeque,” Kae In explained, walking towards Ga In. “Ah, no thanks. I’m supposed to go out to eat with Jo Kwon’s parents right now, actually,” Ga In chuckled nervously, nodding. “Jiyoung-ah, we’re going! We’re going to eat lunch with Halmoni and Halapoji~” Ga In called, smiling when she saw Jiyoung playing with the boys. “But Umma! Five more minutes?” Jiyoung whined, pouting. “Nuh uh, Jiyoung. We’re leaving now. Say bye to everyone,” Ga In explained calmly, receiving a sad face from Jiyoung. “Bye oppa,” Jiyoung mumbled to all the boys. She walked over to Dongwoo, and hugged him after he carried her. He set her back down, and Sungjong attempted to receive a hug, but Jiyoung walked away from him. “Whoa, Dongwoo got a hug but not Sungjong? What’d you do, bribe her?” Hoya joked, cracking a laugh. “Nope. I’m good with kids,” Dongwoo laughed, winking.

 

Jiyoung said bye to everyone before leaving with Ga In. Everyone resumed the “Get Well Soon” party for Dongwoo by going back outside to eat up all of the barbeque. There was, without a doubt, no food whatsoever left. Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungjong even bickered for the last piece of meat. After cleaning up everything and putting away the chairs and fold up canopy, the sun was setting. “GAH, I am so tired!” Myungsoo complained, rubbing his sore arm. “I know right? Me too! You should be glad we did this for you, Hyung,” Hoya whined, massaging a bruise on his arm. Dongwoo just smiled, and they all noticed Kae In wasn’t in the kitchen with them. They all poked their heads in the living room, and discovered that Kae In was playing Mario Kart, sitting not too far from the tv. “Look at that noob, thinking that she can beat everybody,” Sungyeol teased, taking a seat on the couch. “Shutup! You’re one to talk. I’m better than you will ever be,” Kae In shot back without looking away from the screen. All the boys except for Sungyeol laughed, causing Sungyeol’s temper to be teased. “Well then, we’ll see about that.” Sungyeol said, grabbing a controller and sitting down next to Kae In. She restarted the game and set the game for two players. “ME TOO ME TOO!” Sunggyu screamed, sitting down next to Sungyeol. “Woohyun too!” Woohyun cried, sitting down next to Kae In. Sungjong, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Hoya sat on the couch and watched, impatient for their turn.

 

Throughout the next few hours, they almost unlocked all of the characters and courses. Whoever wasn’t playing would either shower or pig out in the kitchen, and then return when it was their turn. They were never tired of playing, even though their eyes wanted them to stop. Kae In’s, Hoya’s, Sunggyu’s, and Myungsoo’s hands were gripped onto the controllers tightly, their attention one hundred percent on the screen. They all screamed loudly when they saw that the tv’s screen turned to black. “We need to get to sleep, you guys! It’s ONE IN THE MORNING!” Sungjong explained, swinging the tv’s electrical plug in a circle. “LEE Sungjong, YOU PLUG THAT BACK INTO THE OUTLET NOW. WE ALMOST UNLOCKED ANOTHER CHARACTER!” Myungsoo yelled, frowning. Kae In laughed, seeing as Myungsoo was never aggressive.

 

“NUH UH! Get some sleep you guys! We need to go somewhere tomorrow!” Sungjong exclaimed, shaking his head. “Where?” Woohyun asked, curious all of a sudden. “I’ll tell you guys tomorrow, but for right now, go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter