Getting to Know my Roommates

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hoya, do you need help unpacking?" Kae In asked enthusiastically when she walked into Hoya's room abruptly. "Uhh, not really," Hoya said as he looked up at Kae In. "Oh, so you're done unpacking?" Kae In asked curiously as she looked around Hoya's room. "Pretty much. I just need to draw some stuff and plaster it on the walls for decoration," Hoya explained as he shoved his suitcase and bags underneath his bed. "Oh, can I draw something?" Kae In asked excitedly as Hoya smiled at her. "Sure, as long as it doesn't look crappy," Hoya said as he nodded his head towards a desk. After thirty minutes of silence, Hoya walked behind Kae In and peered over her shoulder. "What's that?" Hoya asked with a raised brow. "That's you, and that's me," Kae In explained as she pointed to two figures. "Are those supposed to be chibis? Those are really adorable," Hoya complimented as Kae In stood up. "Here, it'll be right here on this wall, so whenever you wake up, you'll see us!" Kae In said cutely as she grabbed some scotch tape and quickly taped the drawing on the wall. Hoya didn't say anything. Kae In was different from the girls he dated, so he was just taken aback at her personality. "Hoya oppa, please do come outside later on, I want to make lunch for all of you!" Kae In smiled. "Sungyeol too?" Hoya asked as he laughed. "Except Sungyeol," Kae In said simply as she exited Hoya's room, leaving Hoya chuckling.

 

"Ugh, I have three more to visit," Kae In whined as she leaned on Hoya's closed door. "Not counting Sungyeol's room, two," Kae In murmured as she nervously walked into Dongwoo's room. "Umm . . ." Kae In mumbled as Dongwoo looked up at her. "What do you want? And haven't you heard of knocking before entering into someone's room?" Dongwoo scolded as he pushed his suitcase into the closet. Kae In stared at Dongwoo and then knocked on the door as Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Well, I was gonna ask if you needed help unpacking, but it looks like you're already done," Kae In said as she looked around the room. "I heard you ask to help unpack and organize stuff from the other rooms. That's why I hurried to unpack all my stuff before you came here," Dongwoo explained as he sighed and sat on the floor crossed legged. "And plus, I don't need a girl's help. I can do things on my own," he added as he yawned, and then stared right at Kae In. "Well I guess I'll be leaving then, Jack Frost," Kae In grumbled as she rolled her eyes and walked into Sunggyu's room. "What a lame comeback," Dongwoo said to himself as he laughed, and then lied down on the floor.

 

"Oh, Kae In, hello," Sunggyu said kindly as he threw his bags up on top of a bookshelf. "Do you need any help with unpacking, Sunggyu?" Kae In asked as she sighed. She was getting really tired of asking the same question over and over. "Ah, no. I just finished, but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter