Speechless

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kae In woke up the next morning really early, which was a surprise to her, since she and the boys always woke up late. She walked into the living room occupied by the sleeping dwarves, and grinned at sight. She was about to go brush her teeth, but heard the doorbell ring. "Why does everyone come to our house nowadays?" Kae In sighed, going over to the door and peeking through the peephole before she opened the door. "OPPA! What are you doing here?!" Kae In whispered excitedly, hugging her brother. "Yah, why are you whispering?" Kikwang replied, looking around the room. "The oppas are sleeping in the living room. Don't ask why, it's a long story," Kae In explained in a hushed tone, chuckling lightly. Kikwang looked at her blankly, but ended up just shaking his head. "You guys will need to pack clothes for four days. A limo's waiting outside for you," Kikwang said, yawning. "What? Why? Where are we going?" Kae In asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "Umma and Appa recently bought three beach houses in the States. I think it's in Hawaii, or something like that. They thought that it would be fun to take you all. Just tell the guys that it's a surprise trip offered by our parents," Kikwang explained, winking at the end of his sentence, "Your flight's at 8:OO AM, so hopefully you can get everything packed in half an hour. The flight takes around fourteen hours, so you better not miss that flight. Good luck with the jetlag." Kikwang explained, patting his sister's head before he walked over to the car behind a limousine.

 

"OPPA, OPPA, OPPAS! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UPPPPPP!" Kae In shrieked, pulling the blankets off of them. "Nnngg . . ." Sungyeol growled, trying to find where the blankets went without opening his eyes. "Ahh, it's so cold . . ." Sungjong sighed, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Aish, Oppas, hurry up! We're supposed to get to the airport by eight o' clock, and it's seven thirty right now! Get up get up!" Kae In shouted, pulling Sunggyu's arm. "What? Where are we going?" Sungyeol asked, sitting up with widened eyes. "Umma and Appa bought a beach house in the States and wanted us to stay there for a couple of days - kinda like a vacation! Let's go let's go!" Kae In pestered, hauling everybody up from the floor. "Aishh . . ." Woohyun sighed, using his hands to rub his face. "Alright, oppas, we have to pack clothes and stuff for four days, so let's get moving! I don't want to be late for our flight!" she chimed, skipping to her room to pack right away. She pulled a bright pink Hello Kitty duffel bag from a shelf in her closet and started packing clothes right away. It must be as hot as it was here in Seoul, so she had an idea of what type of clothes to pack. Skipping out happily, she dropped her bag and pillow when she walked into the living room. All of her oppas had grabbed the blankets and fallen back asleep on the floor. "YAH!" Kae In screamed, causing all of the boys to jump and sit up right away.

 

It didn't take long to pack with Kae In yelling at all of them, and they got to the airport just in time. On the plane, Kae In was sitting next to Sungyeol, Myungsoo was sitting next to Sungjong, Sunggyu was sitting next to Woohyun, and Hoya was sitting next to Dongwoo. All of the boys fell right back to sleep once they buckled themselves into their seats, and Kae In decided to take a picture of it to put up on Twitter. Once s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter