It's On

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you waiting for?" Kae In asked as she finally caught up to Dongwoo and Sungjong, "Just staring at the stage isn't going to help," Kae In added as she walked onto the stage. "Aigoo, she's so confident," Sungyeol sighed as he shook his head and rubbed his forehead. "Ahh, please tell me you want to challenge the talented U-Kiss?" the host asked Kae In as she nodded happily. "Wait . . . don't tell me you're by yourself." the host added as he looked at her seriously. "Of course not! My oppas are down there, they just don't want to walk up yet," Kae In reassured the host as he laughed and then nodded. "Well, call them up, we need to get this started," the host said to Kae In as she smiled and waved at the boys for them to come up onto the stage.

 

Woohyun sighed as he ruffled his hair and started walking up the steps onto the stage. The rest of the boys looked at each other and followed Woohyun. "Ahh, are you Infinite?" the host asked as he looked at the boys. "Yup," Woohyun nodded. "Oh, quite an appearance after such a sudden break from Youtube," the host added as he just shook his head. "Anyway! So we have two challengers! Let the battle begin!" the host exclaimed as the crowd cheered. "Aigoo, I forgot how painful the flashes were," Sungjong chuckled nervously. "Ahh, Kevin oppa!" Kae In smiled as she turned to U-Kiss. "Nice to meet you again, Kae In," Kevin chuckled as he waved.

 

"Yah, you know U-Kiss?" Sungyeol asked as he elbowed Kae In. "Yeah. My father is their manager's friend, so I got to meet them a few times," Kae In replied with a nod. "Yah, Kiseop, don't fall this time!" Kae In teased as Kiseop rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't be talking missy," Eli shot back as Kae In raised her eyebrow. "Pshh, you've fallen more than I have, so YOU shouldn't be talking," Kae In replied as U-Kiss broke into laughter. The host came in between them and started talking. "Alright, so there's gonna be three rounds, which means you have to pick three songs. Hurry, we don't have much time here," the host explained as he waited for someone to say something. "Um, what should we dance to, oppas?" Kae In asked as she turned to the boys. "Hmm, okay. First, Man Man Ha Ni. Second, Bo Peep. Third, Gee," Sunggyu suggested as Kae In giggled and then nodded. She told the host the three songs before anyone could rebuttal. "Yah, we have to sing too?" Dongwoo asked when the host gave Kae In eight sets of microphone headsets. "Probably?" Kae In replied with a nervous laugh as she just distributed the headsets to the boys.

 

"Oh gosh, but I'm tone deaf," Hoya joked as Kae In rolled her eyes. "Kinda too late, we're gonna have to work with it," Kae In said with a chuckle as she looked at U-Kiss. "U-Kiss is gonna perform first, and right after they stop, you have to start right away," the host explained as Sunggyu nodded before the host jogged back over to a stereo. "Okay then - wait, what's the position for Man Man Ha Ni?" Sungjong asked nervously as Dongwoo opened his palm and traced a shape with his finger. "Okay, got it," Sungjong said as he and the rest of Infinite stood in position. "Hmm, who sings whose part?" Kae In asked Myungsoo. "Uhh . . . Kae In can take Kevin's part, Woohyun will take Kibum's part, and I'll take Soohyun's part. Since we're only performing one minute of the song, we're not going to need to assign any other par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter