Good Morning!~

Snow White and the Seven Infinites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kae In giggled as everyone else watched Sungjong gobble up his cake. "Hey, don't make me feel alone, eat," Sungjong mumbled as the guys laughed and willingly took a plate of cake that was cut by Kae In. "Awesome! The cake is the perfect size! The last piece is for you, Kae In!" Sunggyu exclaimed as he placed a fork in front of Kae In. "Ohh, well . . . I would eat it, but I don't like cake," Kae In laughed nervously as she scratched her head. The boys gave her shocked faces as she smiled nervously. "You don't like cake?" Woohyun gasped as he covered his mouth teasingly. "You could've told us! Otherwise we wouldn't have bought one for you!" Hoya sighed as Kae In puffed her cheeks. "Well how was I suppsoed to know you gyus were going to buy me a cake?" Kae In snapped as Hoya laughed nervously. "Just eat it! It was expensive~" Myungsoo urged as Kae In looked unsurely at the cake and used her fork to cut a small piece from it. The boys watched her as she slowly ate the piece of cake, and then . . . "Wow, it tastes so good!" Kae In exclaimed cutely as the boys cheered. "See, this is what we get for going to an expensive bakery!" Myungsoo shouted at Dongwoo, high fiving Woohyun. Kae In quickly finished the cake, but the boys finished way before she did. After Myungsoo threw away all the plates and the trash, they all sat on the couches in the living room.

"We have to wake up early tomorrow so we can go to the beach!" Kae In declared as the boys nodded. "What's there to do at the beach?" Sungyeol asked as Dongwoo nodded in agreement. "It doesn't seem like a place where you can easily occupy yourself with," Dongwoo added, backing up Sungyeol. "Well, there's building sandcastles, flying kites, swimming -" Kae In started explaining the things off the top of her head. "Pushing people in the water, burying each other in the sand, hitting each other with the beach ball, walking along the shore -" Sungjong added as Kae In smiled, thankful that Sungjong was supporting her. "Riding bicycles, surfing, sleeping, tanning, volleyball, eating, collecting shells, digging up sandcrabs . . ." Hoya blurted out, causing Kae In to laugh when his loud voice made Dongwoo and Sungyeol jump. "Writing our names on the shore, running away from the waves, truth or dare, and taking pictures!" Woohyun chimed, nodding. Myungsoo opened his mouth to speak, but Dongwoo and Sungyeol stopped him. "We get it!" they both grumbled from clenched teeth, causing everyone but themselves to burst out laughing.

 

"I'm tired. We've spent almost the whole day worrying about what we were gonna do for your birthday, so I'm gonna get some rest," Dongwoo sighed as he stood up and began walking to his room. "Good night Dongwoo oppa!" Kae In yelled as she waved goodbye. "Sorry to disappoint, but we need some rest too," Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Hoya said as they stood up. "We need the energy to make sure that tomorrow - I mean today is gonna be your best birthday ever!" Hoya cheered as Kae In smiled. "Alright oppas, have a restful sleep~" Kae In replied calmly as she smiled again at them before they waved and walked out of the living room. "You aren't going to sleep, Kae In?" Sungyeol asked as he raised a brow and looked in Kae In's direction. "Um, you guys just woke up from my nap," Kae In giggled as Sungyeol laughed. "Oh, right," Sungyeol replied with embarrassment as he scratched his head. "Since I'm driving, I need more rest than the other boys. I'll see you in the morning Kae In." Sunggyu sighed as he stood up, patted Kae In's head, and walked off. "Same here!" Sungjong chimed as he jumped up from the sofa and ran off. "You're not gonna go to sleep, Sungyeol oppa?" Kae In asked as she noticed he wasn't going to go to his room. "I don't know. I don't feel tired I guess," Sungyeol shrugged as Kae In smiled, "well, what are you going to do? You seem wide awake." Sungyeol glanced at Kae In. "Well, you guys woke me up from my nap, so I'm not so tired anymore," Kae In chuckled, making Sungyeol feel bad. "Do you still feel sick?" Sungyeol asked with concern as he looked at Kae In. "Um, not so much." Kae In replied, not even sure if she felt better or not. "Tell you what," Sungyeol began, "let's both try and get some sleep." Kae In nodded as she stood up and walked to her room. "Thank God . . . I avoided an awkward conversation," Sungyeol sighed to himself as he walked to his room.

 

The first twenty minutes, Sungyeol and Kae In were lying in their beds, listening to the others argue over the shower and many other things. When the house was totally silent, Kae In sighed. "I can sleep now~" Kae In g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter